Thread: Marcus Lamb (64), Televangelist and founder of Daystar TV Network, died of covid after mounting a huge anti vaccine campaign

Marcus Lamb (64), Televangelist and founder of Daystar TV Network, died of covid after mounting a huge anti vaccine campaign

Covid...the gift that keeps on giving, ridding us of these assholes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Marcus Lamb, a televangelist and founder of Daystar Television Network, has reportedly died of COVID-19 after maligning vaccines and allegedly taking ivermectin to prevent infection.

Daystar Television confirmed Lamb's death on Tuesday, although the network's announcement didn't mention a cause of death. However, Marcus' wife, Joni Lamb, confirmed her husband died from COVID-19, saying that he had been hospitalized after his oxygen dropped and alternative treatments proved ineffective.

Lamb, according to Joni Lamb, was diabetic, which made him a high risk for becoming seriously ill from COVID-19 and the 64-year-old was just on the cusp of being considered high risk because of his age.

Franklin Graham, president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, also posted that Lamb died of COVID-19 complications and his death came about a week after his friend, Perry Stone, asked for prayers for Marcus, who he said was battling a "severe case" of COVID-19.

Newsweek reached out to Daystar Television Network for comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.

Marcus founded Word of God Fellowship in the early 1980s and created Daystar Television Network in the late 1990s. It's since become the second-largest Christian network in the world, reaching more than 2 billion people worldwide.

Throughout the pandemic, Daystar has hosted prominent anti-vaccine voices, including Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who was barred from Instagram for spreading misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccine. On the network's website, Daystar called vaccines the "most dangerous thing" children face, and Daystar filed a petition to block President Joe Biden's vaccine rule from going into place.

In a court filing Daystar filed alongside the American Family Association, the two nonprofits called implementing a vaccine mandate a "sin against God's Holy Word."

Bye Felicia!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Play stupid games.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

Thread Information