Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tate Myre (16), Hana St. Juliana (14), Justin Shilling (17) & Madisyn Baldwin (17) killed in school shooting in Oxford Michigan

Tate Myre (16), Hana St. Juliana (14), Justin Shilling (17) & Madisyn Baldwin (17) killed in school shooting in Oxford Michigan

A 15-year-old Oxford High School sophomore, armed with a semiautomatic handgun, is accused of a shooting at his school Tuesday afternoon, killing three students and injuring seven others and a teacher.

The incident unfolded in about five minutes and police said the shooter, who was not injured, was arrested, turning himself over to officers.

Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said she planned to issue "appropriate charges quickly" and that the community has her commitment and promise that she "will seek justice."
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ms/8810588002/

We can move this to articles once we get some names, but for now, just another Manic Monday!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Its stupid they wont name the shooter. He forfeited his right to privacy when he shot up his school.

Dont most schools now have metal detectors when you walk in?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

On my cell.
    Name of the victims.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cli...outputType=amp

We're never going to get rid of guns, no matter how many innocent lives are taken. I hope the NRA is happy with the amount of blood on their hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Its stupid they wont name the shooter. He forfeited his right to privacy when he shot up his school.

Dont most schools now have metal detectors when you walk in?
    My kid's school doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

College football recruit Tate Myre was one of three high school students killed during a school shooting Tuesday in Oxford, Michigan, according to The Detroit News. Myre, 16, Hana St. Juliana, 14 and Madisyn Baldwin, 17, were identified as victims at Oxford High School. A 15-year-old student was placed in custody, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office confirmed.

Myre reportedly died from wounds sustained in the shooting while inside of a patrol car as he was being rushed to a local hospital.

"One of our deputies, due to the severity of wounds, loaded up one of the children in his car and sadly, that child died in the car," Sheriff Michael Bouchard said, via The Detroit News. "One of our employees who was in the 911 center as part of the team taking the emergency calls, had a relative killed. This touches us all personally, deeply and will for a long time. We will leave no stone unturned."
    https://247sports.com/Article/Colleg...ing-176912073/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    College football recruit Tate Myre was one of three high school students killed during a school shooting Tuesday in Oxford, Michigan, according to The Detroit News. Myre, 16, Hana St. Juliana, 14 and Madisyn Baldwin, 17, were identified as victims at Oxford High School. A 15-year-old student was placed in custody, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office confirmed.

Myre reportedly died from wounds sustained in the shooting while inside of a patrol car as he was being rushed to a local hospital.

"One of our deputies, due to the severity of wounds, loaded up one of the children in his car and sadly, that child died in the car," Sheriff Michael Bouchard said, via The Detroit News. "One of our employees who was in the 911 center as part of the team taking the emergency calls, had a relative killed. This touches us all personally, deeply and will for a long time. We will leave no stone unturned."
    https://247sports.com/Article/Colleg...ing-176912073/

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's just going to keep happening because of the gun culture in this country. Because it's profit over people. ALWAYS.

Three more lives cut short. Who knows what they would have become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I'm not really sure what I'm looking at...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I'm not really sure what I'm looking at...?
    There were sayings painted on the windows and a deer head left in the courtyard before the shooting

There were sayings painted on the windows and a deer head left in the courtyard before the shooting
    Oh damn..

Do they know that the shooter did those things?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

A fourth student has died:

Students grabbed scissors for self-defense and escaped out a window during Michigan high school shooting that killed 4 and injured 7

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/us/mi...day/index.html
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    A fourth student has died:

Students grabbed scissors for self-defense and escaped out a window during Michigan high school shooting that killed 4 and injured 7

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/01/us/mi...day/index.html
    Ugh that is terrifying.

It appears the shooting happened after noon, I wonder what the shooter did before then. Most of these shootings happen in the morning, right when school starts.

I knew there would be an article on this here.
    I was working in Oxford yesterday. Now I have to go back tomorrow for the trauma and crime scene cleanup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I knew there would be an article on this here.
    I was working in Oxford yesterday. Now I have to go back tomorrow for the trauma and crime scene cleanup.
    Ugh. I don't envy you for that.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Someone has to do it. I've done many crime scene cleanups but none of this magnitude.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/us/mi...day/index.html

Investigators reveal concerns about behavior of Michigan high school shooting suspect leading up to the tragedy

Two teachers separately reported concerning behavior from sophomore Ethan Crumbley in the days before the deadly Michigan high school shooting he's accused of committing -- prompting two meetings with him, including one with his parents just hours before the massacre, a sheriff said Thursday.

Crumbley, 15, was charged as an adult Wednesday with terrorism, murder and other counts in connection with Tuesday's shooting that left four students dead and seven other people injured at Oxford High School.

The first behavioral report came Monday, when "a teacher in the classroom where he was a student saw and heard something that she felt was disturbing," Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard told Brianna Keilar on CNN's "New Day."

"And they had a counseling session about it with school officials, and a phone call was left with the parents," he said.

Then on Tuesday -- hours before the shooting -- "a different teacher in a different classroom saw some behavior that they felt was concerning, and they brought the child down to an office, had a meeting with school officials, called in the parents, and ultimately it was determined that he could go back into class."

Authorities say Crumbley soon opened fire outside a school bathroom. He moved through a hallway at a "methodical pace," prosecutors said, shooting students in hallways and classrooms before surrendering in what's become the deadliest shooting at a US K-12 school since 2018 and the 32nd on such a campus since August 1.

Bouchard declined to detail what the teachers' concerns were, adding that his department was "never informed of either meeting prior to the shooting or that there were any concerns about behavior."

When asked why Crumbley was allowed to return to class on Tuesday, Bouchard said: "That will all be part of the investigation, in terms of what they thought, and why they thought that that was the right step."
    At Crumbley's arraignment Wednesday, authorities said they found two videos on Crumbley's cell phone in which he talked about shooting and killing students at the high school.
    Another piece of evidence investigators uncovered is a journal that was in Crumbley's backpack that detailed his "desire to shoot up the school to include murdering students," Lt. Tim Willis said during the arraignment.

Video from the school shows the assailant fired at the victims at close range, often aiming at the head or chest, Bouchard told CNN Wednesday.

I wonder what the behavior was. Also, what did the parents do when the school notified them??

And holy shit, 32 school shootings in the last 4 months?

"See something, say something.... Then ignore it and watch kids die".
    Oh well, back to gum.

At least the teachers tried I guess.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-says-rcna7494

Discipline not needed for teenager before Michigan shooting, superintendent says

A teenager accused of killing four students at a Michigan high school was called to the office before the shooting but ?no discipline was warranted,? the superintendent said Thursday in his first extended remarks since the tragedy.

Tim Throne, leader of Oxford Community Schools, said Oxford High School looks like a ?war zone? and won?t be ready for weeks. But he repeatedly credited students and staff for how they responded to the violence Tuesday.
    ?I want you to know that there?s been a lot of talk about the student who was apprehended, that he was called up to the office and all that kind of stuff. No discipline was warranted,? Throne said. ?There are no discipline records at the high school. Yes this student did have contact with our front office, and, yes, his parents were on campus Nov. 30.?

Throne said he couldn?t immediately release additional details. Sheriff Mike Bouchard has said Crumbley?s classroom behavior was a concern on the day of the shooting.

In his remarks, the superintendent said he was asking the sheriff?s office to publicly release school video from Tuesday.

?I want you to be as proud of your sons and daughters as I am,? Throne said.

Earlier Thursday, a prosecutor repeated her criticism of Crumbley?s parents, saying their actions went ?far beyond negligence? and that a charging decision would come by Friday.

?The parents were the only individuals in the position to know the access to weapons,? Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald said. The gun ?seems to have been just freely available to that individual.?

Four students were killed and seven more people were injured. Three were in hospitals in stable condition.

The semi-automatic gun was purchased legally by Crumbley?s father last week, according to investigators.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/03/us/mi...age/index.html

The parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect are charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with the rampage

The parents of the 15-year-old charged in this week's deadly shooting at Michigan's Oxford High School have been charged with four counts each of homicide involuntary manslaughter.

The charges against James and Jennifer Crumbley were filed Friday morning in 52nd District Court in Rochester Hills.

It is rare for parents to be charged like this, CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said.

"What the prosecutor is saying is: Let's look at the parents' responsibility," Honig said. "This is really a new frontier."

James Crumbley bought the gun four days before it was used in the shooting, prosecutor Karen McDonald said Friday at a news conference. Sophomore Ethan Crumbley was with him and later posted on social media about the gun.

Jennifer Crumbley also posted about the gun on social media, calling it "his new Christmas present," McDonald said.

"It's been a devastating week for us," McDonald said. "There are other individuals who contributed, ... and it's my intention to hold them accountable as well."

Prosecutors will try to show that Ethan Crumbley's parents were criminally negligent and contributed to or caused a dangerous situation, Honig said.

Thread Information