Thread: Brian Williams Bone (24) found in Lake Ivanhoe after going missing from downtown Orlando, FL

Brian Williams Bone (24) found in Lake Ivanhoe after going missing from downtown Orlando, FL

https://www.wesh.com/article/search-...thday/38355264

A family spent their Thanksgiving searching for a man who disappeared after celebrating his 24th birthday in downtown Orlando.

Inez Favors and Nixon Bone say they haven't heard from their son, Brian Williams Bone, after he went out with some friends to celebrate his 24th birthday on Sunday, Nov. 21.

"We all the time know where he?s at," Brian's father Nixon Bone said.

Favors and Nixon Bone say their son and his friends went out to some bars in downtown Orlando on Nov. 21, but then they received a phone call from Brian just before 8 p.m.

"I was like 'Brian where are you?' And he said he didn't know," said Brian's mother, Inez Favors. "I know how he sounds when he's like, going to cry, and he had that sound in his voice...and the phone went dead after that."

The parents say the phone call was the last time they heard from their son. They said Brian's friends couldn't find him at some point when they were out celebrating.

Brian's parents reported their son missing to Orlando police later that night and then arrived to town on Tuesday from their Texas home to start searching.

"I'm trying to be strong and it's not easy," Favors said.

Brian's parents said they found his car in a parking garage on 302 E. Pine Street. Police have since impounded the car as part of the investigation.

"This is out of character for him ? even if he does get drunk, he would sleep it off and he would call somebody," Favors said.
    There is a fairly large lake, Lake Eola, near there.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2021 at 08:13 PM.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...-year-old-man/

UPDATE: Body of missing man, 24, found in Lake Ivanhoe, police say
    No one had been able to get ahold of Brian Bone since birthday celebration Sunday

ORLANDO, Fla. – The body of a missing 24-year-old man was found by paddleboarders in an Orlando lake on Friday, police said.

Orlando police identified the person found as Brain Williams Bone.

Bone was out celebrating his birthday Sunday afternoon, when, according to Brian’s mom, Inez Favors, he suddenly sounded unwell during a phone conversation.

“I asked him where he was at. He said he did not know where he was at. I asked him to give me a landmark, and he could not give me a landmark,” Favors told News 6 investigator Merris Badcock. “I told him to stay there,” and both she and other family members tried to contact police.

However, shortly after she hung up the phone with Brian, his phone died and family members said he had not been seen or heard from since.

The Orlando Police Department confirmed Brian’s disappearance Wednesday night, when they shared photos of the 6 foot, 1 inch tall man on their Twitter account, but OPD did not offer any additional information when News 6 reached out Thanksgiving Day.

Family members found Brian’s car inside the PNC Bank parking garage on East Pine Street. Police impounded the car as part of the investigation, according to his family.

“He parked his car right here,” said Gunther, Brian’s girlfriend. “They walked and went to a couple bars. You know, I am sure this parking garage has cameras.”

A friend made a list of nearby cameras and family members had been trying to access them to find Brian. Family members said one local bar, Swiggs, let them see surveillance video that showed Brian walking out of their establishment on Sunday.

“I feel like people do not think this is a big deal,” said Gunther, through tears. “He is missing and this is not like him.”

Favors and other family members are now begging anyone with information to come forward.

“This makes me feel real sad. I feel empty. I’m not comfy because he’s not here,” Favors said, choking back tears. “[Others] have their loved ones with them now, but mine is missing. He is not with me, and I need him with me. I need to know what happened.”

You called it with the lake RBW

I saw that he was in Lake Ivanhoe...not the lake I was assuming. That's a fairly good distance from where he was. I mapped from the garage where his car was found to the lake he was found in. This isn't making sense to me.

Yeah it looks like South Eola was right there. How far would he have to have walked?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

He was at Swiggs Bar and Lake Ivanhoe is about 1.5 mile from there. He also had to cross I-4.

His drunk ass walked across a highway?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    His drunk ass walked across a highway?
    Maybe. Maybe not.

Thread Information