Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jeanie Ditty (23) and her boyfriend Zachary Keefer (32) allegedly murdered Jeanie's daughter

Jeanie Ditty (23) and her boyfriend Zachary Keefer (32) allegedly murdered Jeanie's daughter

So the death happened in December and they were just arrested last week. Jeanie said that her daughter choked on a banana and commissioned photos of her showing mother and daughter together at the cemetery.

Can't find social media for Jeanie.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/zach-keefer-757b0489

http://wncn.com/2016/03/24/2-charged...of-nc-toddler/

A 23-year-old Fort Bragg soldier was arrested Thursday in connection to the December death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Jeanie Ditty, an active soldier at Fort Bragg since Nov. 30, 2013, is charged with first-degree murder and negligent child abuse inflicting serious bodily injury for the death of her daughter, Macy Grace.

Warrants charging her boyfriend, Zachary Earl Keefer, with the same counts were issued Thursday. Keefer, 32, was at large but turned himself in Friday, detectives said.

On Dec. 2, police were called to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center in reference to an unresponsive child.

That child, 2-year-old Macy Grace Ditty, was covered in bruises and medical staff determined the child had suffered life-threatening injuries consistent with child abuse.

Macy Grace Ditty was transferred to UNC Hospital in Chapel Hill where police said it was determined Macy Grace?s injuries were inflicted within 24 hours of the child being taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.

Macy Grace died from her injuries Dec. 4, police said.

On March 23, the North Carolina Office of the Chief Medical Examiner ruled the child?s death a homicide.

The following day, Fayetteville police obtained warrants were issued charging Jeanie Ditty and Keefer.

Ditty was arrested Thursday evening. She is being held at the Cumberland County Detention Center without bond, police said.

Fort Bragg officials said Friday that Ditty is a member of the 525th Military Intelligence Brigade and that she would remain active while she is under investigation.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to contact Detective D. Johnson at (910) 224-3257.

Information also can be submitted by calling Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.fay-nccrimestoppers.org and completing the anonymous online tip sheet or by text-a-tip on your mobile device by sending a message to 274637 (in the text box type ?4Tip? followed by your message).

And I found a link to a gofundme started by Zach, raising money for Jeanie after Macy's death. It's been taken down now - https://www.gofundme.com/macydittyfund

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2016...nie_s_daughter
    Last edited by Olivia; 03-30-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    WTF is up with those pictures? Yikes.

Here is a post to FB the photographer added:

EVERYONE READ. So a little while ago, I posted a photo of a mother at her daughters grave site with a transparent shadow of her daughter behind her in a angel like state. The mother Jeanie Vengen Ditty came to me online wanting a photo to remember her daughter who recently passed away, so she sent me all the photos and I edited them all for her for free, I did it out of the goodness of my to ease some pain of a parent who just lost a child. Little did I know that this monster wanted these photos done to cover up the involvement she had in the death of her own daughter. She was charged with first degree murder yesterday. I just want to apologize to the family of the poor innocent child who lost her life, for having to see those photos. I cannot believe that there are people in society who are capable of doing such a thing and it sickens me that there is. #Justiceformacy

The pictures are still creepy though.

Dateline: Fayetteville

Ms. Macy Grace Ditty, 2, passed away Friday, December 4, 2015 in UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill.

Macy was born in Cumberland County on December 14, 2012. She is preceded in death by her paternal great grandfather, Edmund Krzywicki.

She is survived by her mother Jeanie K. Vengen of Fayetteville; her father, Kevin Ditty of Ft. Bragg; maternal grandfather, Nathias Vengen; maternal great grandparents, Lisa and Rudolph Milani; maternal great great grandmother, June Losh; paternal grandparents, Tina Goodwin and Mark Ditty; paternal great grandmother, Hazel Krzywicki and a host of aunts, uncles and cousins.

Funeral services will be 1:00 PM Saturday, December 19, 2015 at John F. Kennedy Memorial Chapel, Zabitosky Rd & Ardennes Rd, Fort Bragg, NC with Chaplain (MAJ) Matthew Sprecher officiating.

Burial will be 12:00 noon Monday, December 21, 2015 at Sandhills State Veterans Cemetery in Spring Lake, NC.

http://www.lafayettefh.com/notices/Macy-Ditty

Here is a justice for Macy page set up on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Justiceform...81725/?fref=nf

I also found this GoFundMe page set up to raise money for Zach's wife and his daughter:

https://www.gofundme.com/kdwgxshg

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That's some diabolical shit right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

That mom is fucked up.

From Olivia's link: the great aunt posted
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I really want to read what they said happened on the gofundme Zach created, but I can't find a cached version apart from this -

This GoFundMe account is for the Funeral Expenses of Macy Ditty. All money donated to this account will go toward Jeanie Ditty (Vengen) to use as she sees necessary. Macy Grace Ditty passed on December 4, 2015 surrounded by family and loved ones. Two days prior Macy tragically began to vomit and…

This is from CNN transcripts from Nancy Grace (I know) but it describes the girl's injuries:

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What an adorable little girl she was and what a disgusting piece of trash the mother and boyfriend are.

Fly with angels sweet sweet Macy.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Those photos are not only creepyweird, they're horribly done.

I know they referenced a liver laceration and no way it can be an accident but my ex boyfriend in college rode his bike to the end of his driveway and hit a large piece of gravel which made the front wheel turn quickly, bike fell over and his torso landed straight down on the upright handlebar lacerating his spleen. Common? No...but never say never.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

This is beyond fucked.

The little girl's real dad was overseas at the time. He was called back and he had to make the decision to take the little girl off life support.
    http://www.fayobserver.com/military/...406e49d22.html

And here is some information about the gofund account
    http://www.fayobserver.com/news/loca...78a846136.html
    According to screenshots of the GoFundMe site provided by Michelle Smith, Keefer said Jeanie Ditty was a single mother who was having trouble paying for the funeral. Smith, of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, is Jeanie Ditty's aunt.

The GoFundMe page also said Macy Grace vomited in her sleep and suffocated, causing her brain to swell and shut down her body.

The GoFundMe account was shared by people on social media, including local radio station 95.7 WKML. Program manager Dean Severance said his station frequently shares GoFundMe pages on its website and Facebook page to help people in need.

"We take them at their word that they are holding a fundraiser," Severance said. He said he had no idea when he shared the page in December that Keefer and Jeanie Ditty were under investigation.

Jeanie Ditty's cousin Tiffany Wardy reached out to Jeanie Ditty when she saw the page. Wardy, a veteran, explained to Jeanie Ditty that either she or Kevin Ditty had an insurance policy that would cover Macy Grace's funeral expenses.

Duhr said Family Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance provides life insurance coverage to the spouses and dependent children of service members. Children are covered for $10,000.

Goodwin said her son told Jeanie Ditty that he would pay for all of the funeral expenses and followed through on his word.

Jeanie Ditty, however, denied there was money available.

"Can't get it and Kevin would get it and he's been no help," Jeanie Ditty replied in a Facebook post.

Wardy said Jeanie Ditty's comments made her suspicious. She and others reported their concerns to GoFundMe, according to Goodwin. The page's link is now broken, and the fundraiser appears to have been removed from the website.

Smith, Jeanie Ditty's aunt, said more than $6,000 had been donated to the campaign before it was taken down.

GoFundMe media director Kelsea Little confirmed that the campaign existed at one time. She said the organizer, Keefer, took it down.

She declined to say whether GoFundMe received complaints about the campaign before it was taken down, how much money was collected or where that money went.

Officer Antoine Kincade, a spokesman for the Police Department, said the department is not investigating the GoFundMe account because it was not reported to police and is no longer active.

Goodwin said the GoFundMe page made her and her family sick.

"She has mocked this baby's death," Goodwin said.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Those photos are not only creepyweird, they're horribly done.

I know they referenced a liver laceration and no way it can be an accident but my ex boyfriend in college rode his bike to the end of his driveway and hit a large piece of gravel which made the front wheel turn quickly, bike fell over and his torso landed straight down on the upright handlebar lacerating his spleen. Common? No...but never say never.
    Well, they were done free...lol. I agree, bad and creepy looking. And the fact that she had something to do with her daughter's death makes it even creepier, like she is haunting her or something.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My friend lost a child tragically and she had a beautiful black and white photo with him barely photoshopped into it playing with the other children. It was very well done and touching.

This reminds me of one of those cheap Sears or school photos they used to make in the 70s and 80s with the subject superimposed and at another angle.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Her facebook is under her maiden name https://www.facebook.com/jeanie.vengenditty?fref=ts
    You'll find lots of gems there and it's easy to find her family from there. Apparently they'd had suspicions of her negligence for a long time.
    Her instagram is fucked - she listed her daughter's date of death as December 14th which would have been her 3rd birthday. She posted pics of her daughter on life support in a flipagram. Note the hashtags on the "mourning pictures". Her name on there is xtreme_figure_girl
    Last edited by Ash_Lee; 04-01-2016 at 01:25 PM.

There is a pic of her on her FB in bathing suit with orange skin and posing as though in a body building contest.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

There is a pic of her on her FB in bathing suit with orange skin and posing as though in a body building contest.
    she was. she also posted those all over her instagram trying to pick up sponsors. bodybuilding seems to be how she met her married boyfriend. Seems like she was trying to sell her jeep because she knew charges were on their way and she was going to run

Steroids? Drugs? Most people don't get adult acne that serious unprovoked.

In this case probably drugs but I know a ton of adults with acne problems. Especially women who modeled or acted as children. Too much makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelen View Post

yep, her family said she's under investigation at fort bragg for steroid use
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelen View Post

Isaiah 49:15
    Can a woman forget her nursing child, or lack compassion for the child of her womb? Even if these forget, yet I will not forget you

MDS family it is so hard to believe that Jeanie would hurt her own child. I look at these pictures and see a loving mother towards her own flesh and blood that came from her womb on to the Earth.

Here's where all her friends are talking about Jeanie. Jeanie tried to blame some of them.
    There are screenshots.

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/jus...c_location=ufi

Last edited by bermstalker; 04-02-2016 at 02:54 AM.

Thread Information