Thread: Delisa Tucker (31) was shot to death while attending to her son, Kevin Tinker's (14), memorial after he was shot and killed

Delisa Tucker (31) was shot to death while attending to her son, Kevin Tinker's (14), memorial after he was shot and killed

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-fatall...ry?id=81393543

Delisa Tucker was just steps away from her son's memorial early Wednesday morning when she was fatally shot.

She had lost 14-year-old Kevin Tinker to gun violence the Sunday before, and friends said she was tending to his memorial when she was gunned down.

"While she was lighting candles for her son, her life was taken," wrote Michelle Tharpe, a family friend, on the GoFundMe page set up to help pay the family's funeral expenses. "This world is so cold."

Police responded to a ShotSpotter alert at around 12:15 a.m. and found Tucker, 31, lying on a sidewalk in the 200 block of West 110th Place. She was transported to Roseland Hospital and pronounced dead, according to officials.

They reported finding no one on the block who saw the shooting, and no one's been taken into custody for that attack or the one on her son.

On Sunday, her son was shot several times at the exact same location and pronounced dead on the scene, according to police.
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/to-send-a...r-kevin-tinker

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    She had a premonition of her death. We have mutual friends, or rather had. I wonder if she was the original target, she made a few questionable post. Rest In Peace, I hope that she finds peace in death, because I don’t think that she had a happy life.

Thread Information