Thread: Rapper Young Dolph, Dead at 36

Rapper Young Dolph, Dead at 36

This one made me soooo sad, I just found out. I have some of his songs on my playlist, the one he did with Megan Thee Stallion is amazing.

YOUNG DOLPH
    DEAD AT 36
    Shot And Killed In Memphis
    BREAKING NEWS

Young Dolph was just shot and killed in his hometown ... according to a local report.

FOX 13 Memphis says the rapper was gunned down Wednesday in Memphis, TN outside a local cookie store ... and there's already a massive police presence with people recording the aftermath. A video from the crime scene shows his car parked outside the shop while police investigate.

A source says Dolph went into the store, and a vehicle pulled up, firing through a front window and striking the rapper.

Young Dolph has been targeted in the past ... back in 2017, he was struck by multiple bullets outside a shoe store in Hollywood, getting hit in the arms and buttocks, requiring surgery.

Earlier that same year, Dolph's SUV was shot at over 100 times while he was in Charlotte, NC in a shooting that saw an arrest warrant issued for Blac Youngsta, who later turned himself in. The charges against BY were eventually dropped.

As Dolph explained to us in the wake of that shooting, he dropped $600,000 for a pair of bulletproof vehicles and he chalked up the hail of gunfire to jealousy and hate because he's rich and successful.

Last time we got Dolph out was in 2019. He talked to our cameras about the Lakers and Juice WRLD's death.

Dolph leaves behind a son and a daughter. He was only 36.
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/17/young...-shot-memphis/

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I don't understand rappers constantly getting shot. They have to be affiliated or something because it's hard for me to believe that people just like to hunt musicians for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't understand rappers constantly getting shot. They have to be affiliated or something because it's hard for me to believe that people just like to hunt musicians for no reason.
    It seems like it happens to rappers a lot in their hometowns. I wonder if it's one of 2 things:

1. Jealousy that they made it. It's a tough industry with a lot of people trying to make it, maybe someone was jealous and thought it "should've been him"?
    2. Maybe in trying to make it big, he wronged someone and that person was pissed.

If you read the article, this is the 3rd time in a few years he has been shot at, so someone REALLY wanted him dead.

I also found this:

Young Dolph is well known for handing out turkeys around Thanksgiving in Memphis through the Memphis Athletic Ministries charity, speaking to school children and donating money to his former high school Hamilton High School. Young Dolph was supposed to pass out turkeys at St. James Missionary Baptist Church in Memphis this Friday between 2-5 p.m
    So sad, RIP.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...MLLBAR6KSMPNA/

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It seems like it happens to rappers a lot in their hometowns. I wonder if it's one of 2 things:

1. Jealousy that they made it. It's a tough industry with a lot of people trying to make it, maybe someone was jealous and thought it "should've been him"?
    2. Maybe in trying to make it big, he wronged someone and that person was pissed.

If you read the article, this is the 3rd time in a few years he has been shot at, so someone REALLY wanted him dead.

I also found this:

So sad, RIP.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/lo...MLLBAR6KSMPNA/
    It's sad that he won't be there to take care of them this Thanksgiving
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I'm assuming this is the cookie shop in question. Another shot fired at mourners:

https://twitter.com/ABC24Memphis/sta...rDRU6r6ew&s=19

These assholes do this shit because they enjoy it. They don't need any more reason than that and they're no better than the right wing assholes exercising their "second amendment rights" when they go off to shoot "looters" because they're "afraid for their lives".
    Oh well, back to gum.

This guy was helping his community, donating time and money...and some asshole took him out. WTF? You just took away someone who was helping you, your family, your friends...

I hate people.

Thread Information