Thread: Hannah Price (25) - Step Daughter of Chris Daughtry Dies of "Injuries"

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Hannah Price (25) - Step Daughter of Chris Daughtry Dies of "Injuries"

There are sources stating that her death has been ruled a homicide and that the boyfriend has been arrested. I'll post additional sources on that.

(CNN)"American Idol" alum Chris Daughtry postponed a series of concert dates following the sudden death of his daughter, Hannah, his band announced on social media Saturday.

"Due to the unexpected death of Chris and Deanna Daughtry's daughter, Hannah, all currently scheduled shows for the coming week for Daughtry have been canceled or postponed," the band said on Twitter and Instagram.

"The Daughtry family thanks you for your understanding and respectfully asks for privacy during this very difficult time. Further details will be made available at a later date. The investigation into this tragic death is still ongoing," the post continues.
    In a post on his Instagram account, Daughtry said he was still processing the last 24 hours.

"I am absolutely devastated and heartbroken. I just recently lost my mother to cancer but I was blessed with the chance to say goodbye and I was processing it privately," he wrote. "We never got to say goodbye to our precious Hannah and it's another huge hit to our family."

Thanking people for their condolences, Daughtry said he was taking time to be present with his family. "Hannah, I love you. I miss you. I wish I could hold you. This hurts so deeply," he wrote.

The singer's wife Deanna remembered her daughter in an Instagram post of her own on Saturday.

"My first born. I love you endlessly Hannah. Our family would like to thank you all for the outpouring of love as we grieve the loss of our daughter Hannah," Deanna Daughtry writes.

"We are awaiting the autopsy results to determine how Hannah sustained the injuries that caused her death. Our hearts are broken," she adds.

Details regarding the date, location and circumstances surrounding Hannah's death have not been made available.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/13/enter...ies/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Detectives say the death of Chris Daughtry's 25-year-old stepdaughter, Hannah Price, is being treated as a homicide.

Hannah's boyfriend, Bobby Jolly, was arrested and taken to Fentress County Jail in Tennessee
    Police have not stated if Jolly, 25, is a person of interest or suspect in her death.

The singer and guitarist posted an emotional statement on his Instagram:
    'Hannah, I love you. I miss you. I wish I could hold you. This hurts so deeply,' he said.

'We are awaiting the autopsy results to determine how Hannah sustained the injuries that caused her death. Our hearts are broken,' wrote Deanna Daughtry.

Hannah died at her home in Nashville and was found by police officers on Friday.

Deanna and Chris share 10-year-old twins Adalynn and Noah and 23-year-old Griffin, as well as Hannah from Deanna's previous relationship.

The American Idol alum has since flown to Tennessee to be with his family.

He was in the middle of his Dearly Beloved Tour, which started earlier this month.

An investigation into the circumstances behind Hannah's passing is ongoing.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-age-25.html

He's one of those people I totally forgot until this story broke on TMZ. I actually liked a few of his songs back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I?m reading speculation that her bf killed her and they?re just waiting for autopsy results to confirm it. Just rumor at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I?m reading speculation that her bf killed her and they?re just waiting for autopsy results to confirm it. Just rumor at this point?
    Apparently they arrested him, however they aren't confirming that it's in relation to her death. It could be that they're pretty sure that he's responsible, but until the autopsy is finished they don't have enough to hold him. So they likely found something else to arrest him for to keep him in custody until they can charge him.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I was reading about this last night. Apparently she hung herself. Very strange considering her last words that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I was just coming here to post this. So sad and she was so troubled.

Yes, mental illness is the biggest contributing factor. However that boyfriend is also at fault IMHO. According to her he had physically abused her and took her car that day. It sure didn't do her any fucking favors.

Too young.

Thread Information