Thread: Judge dishes out sentence to S'mores cereal burglar

Judge dishes out sentence to S'mores cereal burglar

WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) ? A man accused in a bizarre burglary of S?mores cereal plead guilty Friday, November 5, and was placed on probation. Matthew Chillion was given a six-year probated sentence for burglary and a three-year probated sentence for possession of a controlled substance. Both arrests came in June when police said a woman on Elizabeth Avenue told them Chillion came into her house and took some S?mores cereal from a cabinet and left. A witness told officers she saw a man go into a garage behind a house in the 1600 block of Elizabeth. Police searched for the man but did not find him. The witness called officers again later and said she saw the man coming out of a door of the house with some food in his hands with the resident pushing him out. On the second search, officers said they found Chillion on the porch of another house on Elizabeth with cereal scattered all around him. He refused to answer any questions but kept screaming ?I?m sorry!? The victim of the cereal theft said when he walked in, she asked him what he was doing, and he walked past her into the kitchen, opened a cabinet and grabbed a cup, then filled it with S?mores cereal and left. Officers said when Chillion was searched at the jail, a baggie of meth was discovered.

https://www.wavy.com/news/national/j...ereal-burglar/

His FB:

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.chillion.9

Meth is a helluva drug...

Whereas, I do love S'mores cereal, I'm just not sure I'm willing to break into a house for it...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Whereas, I do love S'mores cereal, I'm just not sure I'm willing to break into a house for it...
    For S'mores? No way. But for Fruity Pebbles I would consider it!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    For S'mores? No way. But for Fruity Pebbles I would consider it!
    I ebb and flow on the Fruity Pebbles. I have some in the kitchen but haven't touched them in a few weeks. I have Cocoa Pebbles too. I hit them more often than the Fruity ones. I think I like how they make the milk chocolaty. And, maybe TMI but Fruity Pebbles give me dangerously soft poo that's an uncomfortable color of dayglow green...

I ebb and flow on the Fruity Pebbles. I have some in the kitchen but haven't touched them in a few weeks. I have Cocoa Pebbles too. I hit them more often than the Fruity ones. I think I like how they make the milk chocolaty. And, maybe TMI but Fruity Pebbles give me dangerously soft poo that's an uncomfortable color of dayglow green...
    There's no such thing as TMI on MDS.

I don't like that Cocoa Pebbles make the milk chocolaty. It kind of grosses me out.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I've been to Witchita Falls. It's not that big of a town. Actually pretty small in comparison to all of the towns in the U.S. Yet I hear about it over and over again with the weirdest shit every time. How is it possible for so much weird shit to happen in one spot. It's like a tiny parcel of "Florida" set in a dusty little town in North Texas.

ETA: I just looked up their Wiki and both Greg Abbott and Dr. Phil are from there.

I rest my case.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-08-2021 at 02:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I haven't had cereal in a loooong time, I never even knew they had a s'mores cereal. Golden Grahams was my favorite back in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I haven't had cereal in a loooong time, I never even knew they had a s'mores cereal. Golden Grahams was my favorite back in the day!

Then you might like S'mores cereal. It's Golden Grahams with Coco Puffs and marshmallows.

Then you might like S'mores cereal. It's Golden Grahams with Coco Puffs and marshmallows.
    I hate marshmallows. When I would go camping and people would make s'mores, I would only eat the chocolate and graham crackers

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I hate marshmallows. When I would go camping and people would make s'mores, I would only eat the chocolate and graham crackers
    Twins! Marshmallows are gross.

Little crunchy marshmallows are the bomb! There's an Amish market nearby that sells 'em by the pound.

Little crunchy marshmallows are the bomb! There's an Amish market nearby that sells 'em by the pound.
    Just buy regular marshmallows and leave them outside. They'll get little and crunchy eventually.

Thread Information