Thread: Paul Millachip (57) was the Victim Of A Shark Attack (Fremantle, Western Australia)

Paul Millachip (57) was the Victim Of A Shark Attack (Fremantle, Western Australia)

It's still 3 weeks & a bit until summer.

This is not a good start

https://m.facebook.com/abcperth/phot...pe=3&source=48
    Attached Images Attached Images

"surfing next to a motorised dinghy"

Fuck, I hope his friends weren't out there with him recording surfing vids. How fucking traumatising would that be, especially if there really were 2 sharks involved

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Sorry, but I have to do this.

Dun Dun......dunnnnn Dun...... Dundundundundundundundundun..... Dun!

Shark attacks are always horrible and always traumatic, but rare enough. In comparison to auto accidents, they pale. But still important to acknowledge.

You're literally entering their territory and wearing a wetsuit makes you look like a seal. Sharks are gonna shark and you are taking a chance. You can't blame the wildlife for being wildlife in their wildlife enviroment.

Same as jumping out of a plane. You're taking a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Yeah, there were arseholes immediately demanding a shark cull. I really hope they don't get their way

Apparently the victim isn't a teenager, he's 56. Not sure how they screwed that up so dramatically

Maybe the story about a second shark being involved will turn out to be misinfo as well

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-...each/100601006

There is still no sign of a middle-aged man believed to have been taken by a shark at Port Beach in Western Australia on Saturday morning.

Authorities have confirmed they are still searching for the 57-year-old father, who witnesses say was taken by up to two sharks while swimming at the Fremantle beach.

Police believe the man was a regular at Port Beach.

The attack was witnessed by a group of young people on a boat nearby who alerted emergency services straight away.

They were also praised for urging others to get out of the water.

Boats from a number of emergency services including Water Police and Marine Rescue are involved in the search.

Surf lifesavers on jet skis are also scouring the area.

Beaches in the area remain closed and lifesavers are conducting patrols to make sure people keep out of the water.

Members of a local swimming group The Polar Bears gathered near the beach this morning for their regular swim, only to find it closed.

One of the members who walked down to the beach despite the closure signs told the ABC he was threatened by authorities with a $1,000 fine.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah, there were arseholes immediately demanding a shark cull. I really hope they don't get their way

Apparently the victim isn't a teenager, he's 56. Not sure how they screwed that up so dramatically

Maybe the story about a second shark being involved will turn out to be misinfo as well

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-...each/100601006
    This is why this kind of thing pisses me off. They'll start hunting down the sharks now for doing what sharks do where sharks live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://7news.com.au/news/wa/picture...each-c-4467299

The 57-year-old man missing since a shark attack on a popular Perth beach has been remembered as a devoted dad who was full of life.

Paul Millachip was in the water at his regular swimming spot at Port Beach in North Fremantle on Saturday when he was attacked by at least one shark.

WA Police Acting Inspector Troy Douglas said on Sunday morning officers were unable to confirm how many sharks were involved but it was “obviously at least one”.

Thread Information