Thread: Las Vegas Raider wide receiver Henry Ruggs III (22) charged with DUI resulting in the death of Tina Tintor (23) and her dog

Las Vegas Raider wide receiver Henry Ruggs III (22) charged with DUI resulting in the death of Tina Tintor (23) and her dog

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/02/us/la...dui/index.html

Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs III has been charged with driving under the influence (DUI) resulting in a death after his car rear-ended another car and left one person dead, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2022 at 11:15 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    He needs the maximum. There's ZERO fucking excuse to drive like that drunk or not. Even someone completely plastered knows that driving that fast will kill someone.

I also know that everyone is going to say it. The fact that the dog died in the crash pisses me off even more.

This might be Tina's old Facebook, although it hasn't been updated in about seven years:

https://www.facebook.com/SmIlYbOoO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Ugh, that is awful. She was alive and trapped in a fire. Those poor bystanders, having to witness that and trying but unable to help.

This guy is an idiot, had the chance of the lifetime to play for an NFL team and threw it all away.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wait he didnt have a seatbelt on? How did he survive that?

This is just horrific.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait he didnt have a seatbelt on? How did he survive that?
    Drunk.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

TMZ has a video

TMZ has a video
    Yeah, and in that video his girlfriend doesn't even give a fuck about the victim in the burning car. She just keeps yelling to get HIM help and claiming that he's "knocked unconscious" when he CLEARLY isn't. You don't sit up, cry and swear when you're knocked out. What a fucking DOUCHEBAG.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, and in that video his girlfriend doesn't even give a fuck about the victim in the burning car. She just keeps yelling to get HIM help and claiming that he's "knocked unconscious" when he CLEARLY isn't. You don't sit up, cry and swear when you're knocked out. What a fucking DOUCHEBAG.
    Oh, I thought she was talking about the person in the other car, and she thought it was a he.

Oh, I thought she was talking about the person in the other car, and she thought it was a he.
    I don't think so. She seemed solely focused on him. I could be wrong though. The cops were heading to the car and she yelled "Can we get some help HERE" which gives me the impression that she thought they were ignoring him to try to help the person in the other car. Then someone said to her, "The medics are on the way". That makes me think that she was talking about him and not the other victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't think so. She seemed solely focused on him. I could be wrong though. The cops were heading to the car and she yelled "Can we get some help HERE" which gives me the impression that she thought they were ignoring him to try to help the person in the other car. Then someone said to her, "The medics are on the way". That makes me think that she was talking about him and not the other victim.
    Yeah it's confusing.

Nope shes yelling for them to help her stupid boyfriend. Shes a dumb bitch.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ugh I saw this story earlier. Absolutely awful and such a senseless death. I hope they throw the book at this fuck face and he should have to listen to that girls screams for the rest of his life.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Also lets talk about his team's statement that they stand by him and still love him.
    No. Trash. Fuck off.
    He's trash and so is his girlfriend.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Would not be the first NFL player to piss away a lifetime of privilege and wealth (Aaron Hernandez anyone?)

Ugh, that is awful. She was alive and trapped in a fire. Those poor bystanders, having to witness that and trying but unable to help.

This guy is an idiot, had the chance of the lifetime to play for an NFL team and threw it all away.

If he has any sense he will take any plea deal thrown his way no matter what. Most states this is felony vehicular homicide treated the same as premeditated murder. No death penalty but life in prison is a strong possibility if they offer him life WITH a chance for parole he had better jump at the offer. We all know he will not.
    As I live in the Bronx someone will likely someday murder me. I do not want them to get death that is too easy I want them to spend a long long 90 year life in Clinton Or Sing Sing state prison

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Ugh I saw this story earlier. Absolutely awful and such a senseless death. I hope they throw the book at this fuck face and he should have to listen to that girls screams for the rest of his life.

In 1968, my father witnessed an automobile accident in front of the shop where he worked. The car burst into flames, and a young woman who had been married a week was trapped inside the car and screaming for help. My father and every man in that shop ran to the car and tried to get her out but they couldn't. I remember when he came home and couldn't stop crying because he felt like they let her down. Decades later he would still choke up if he tried to talk about it. Dad was haunted by that scene until he died in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by TupelosDaddy View Post
    If he has any sense he will take any plea deal thrown his way no matter what. Most states this is felony vehicular homicide treated the same as premeditated murder. No death penalty but life in prison is a strong possibility if they offer him life WITH a chance for parole he had better jump at the offer. We all know he will not.
    As I live in the Bronx someone will likely someday murder me. I do not want them to get death that is too easy I want them to spend a long long 90 year life in Clinton Or Sing Sing state prison
    I agree with this for the truly guilty. For the wrongfully convicted, it gives them an opportunity to prove their innocence. It's a win-win.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    In 1968, my father witnessed an automobile accident in front of the shop where he worked. The car burst into flames, and a young woman who had been married a week was trapped inside the car and screaming for help. My father and every man in that shop ran to the car and tried to get her out but they couldn't. I remember when he came home and couldn't stop crying because he felt like they let her down. Decades later he would still choke up if he tried to talk about it. Dad was haunted by that scene until he died in 2020.

I agree with this for the truly guilty. For the wrongfully convicted, it gives them an opportunity to prove their innocence. It's a win-win.
    I witnessed a man die in front of me after being hit by a car. I promise you. It NEVER leaves you and he wasn't even crying for help. Just trying to get up when he clearly couldn't and confused until he lost consciousness. I can't imagine someone alert and knowing what's happening being burned up and not being able to help. I only wish that in this case that both she and the dog were unconscious and didn't know they were burning

This asshole KNEW he was driving like a dick and there's no excuse. He did this shit on purpose and just like what Jillian said. I have ZERO sympathy for him.

ETA: This asshole didn't need "Love". He needed a fucking reality check that you aren't the shit and you aren't invincible and neither are the people around you that you hurt.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-12-2021 at 05:48 PM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    At least he pled guilty. Of course it was to avoid a harsher sentence.

3 fucking years.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/former-nfl...y?id=102138972

Former NFL player Henry Ruggs sentenced to at least 3 years in prison for fatal DUI crash

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    3 fucking years.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/former-nfl...y?id=102138972

Former NFL player Henry Ruggs sentenced to at least 3 years in prison for fatal DUI crash
    I saw that. There are no words.

Are you fucking kidding me?

And he'll be out in less than a year to run off and kill someone else by driving drunk. Why worry about consequences when there are none for killing someone.

Thread Information