Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heidi Planck (39) missing from Los Angeles County, CA since 10/17/2021

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Right?! Just put your kid in therapy Jack. Super suss now but I wasn't before this info along with him having her work property for a week.
    I thought that maybe he wouldn't be allowed to put him in therapy unless he had the mother's consent which would be why he'd need full custody to do so. However, even so it looks super suspicious to rush to do that along with holding on to her laptop and phone from police. Perhaps he was aware of what was going on with her company and used it as a way to get rid of her and place the blame on them.

ETA: It would explain the dog not being hurt too. Let's say he hired someone to get rid of her. Since his son loves the dog as well (maybe he did too), he'd give them instructions to leave the dog unharmed.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-07-2021 at 06:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Video at link

https://abc7.com/heidi-planck-new-vi...sing/11227067/

New video shows missing mother Heidi Planck walking dog in downtown LA just before she disappeared

New surveillance video has emerged showing missing mother Heidi Planck in a downtown Los Angeles alleyway walking her dog, just before she mysteriously vanished.

Friends who have been searching for the 39-year-old, who has been missing for nearly a month, are hoping the video will provide answers and spark new leads.

The footage was recorded Oct. 17, the day she disappeared. Friends say it confirms what they already believed.

"We always felt that she had been in downtown L.A. This video just confirms that she was in downtown L.A. walking down an alley between 11th and 12th street," friend Danielle Nadolny said.

Surveillance video captures Planck near a high-rise known as the Hope + Flower building.

Her dog was later found wandering alone on an upper floor of the building.

"It does leave about a 30-minute time span between when that video was shot and the time her dog was found, and 30 minutes is a small window, so I feel we're down to figuring out what happened between 6:30 and 7 p.m.," Nadolny said.

Friends have been searching for Planck for more than three weeks, posting flyers and holding a vigil. They're hoping someone will help them find her.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/hei...sible-remains/

Castaic landfill searched for missing mom’s possible remains

The search for a 39-year-old Mid-City mother who has been missing for more than a month has taken detectives to a landfill in Castaic on Monday morning, police said.

Investigators served a search warrant to excavate part of the Chiquita Canyon Landfill, located at 29201 Henry Mayo Drive, as they look for the apparent remains of Heidi Planck and any related evidence in the case, according to a Los Angeles Police Department news release.
    “We know for sure that there are people out there who know what has happened, who know the truth about what’s gone on with Heidi,” Planck’s ex-husband, Jim Wayne, said at a news conference Monday.

Plank’s last known sighting was when she was captured on a video walking her dog in downtown Los Angeles. The dog was later discovered on the 29th floor of a high-rise apartment building in the 1200 block of South Hope Street.

“Forensic evidence was located inside the building which has led detectives to believe an incident occurred resulting in Planck’s death,” according to the release.

LAPD officials have not indicated how she might have died, nor have they released further information about the forensic evidence they uncovered that led detectives to that conclusion.

Police also said that the missing woman’s 2017 Range Rover was found on Nov. 4 in a different residential parking garage several blocks away from the Hope Street apartment complex.

They must have found a lot of blood in the hotel. Also I think a credible tip was made about the landfill. ugh that would be a hard job.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They must have found a lot of blood in the hotel. Also I think a credible tip was made about the landfill. ugh that would be a hard job.
    Yeah. Castaic is not near LA at all, although i can't say that I know where they dump the trash from Downtown. But that doesn't seem like something they'd just make a guess on. Someone spoke up and said she ended up in a dumpster or something. That's creepy AF.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I just read the craziest shit. This comes from a paper which reports legit articles sometimes but it's basically one of those Brit crossover tabloids I think. The "source" is a lady from a true crime podcast who went to the hotel with a friend of Heidi's and spoke to an "eyewitness to her overdose death." It all sounds like crazy bullshit to me, but I thought since they're still digging through that landfill looking for her body, why not entertain some nuttiness for now? (Only copying the gist of it here.)

https://www-the--sun-com.cdn.ampproj...to-gambling%2F

Dawn was left stunned when the woman eventually claimed that she had witnessed Heidi die from an overdose after taking anti-ADHD drug Adderall laced with fentanyl at a party on the 40th floor.

The alleged eyewitness also claimed that she came face to face with Heidi?s remains in the trash chute after it got stuck on the 28th floor.

Dawn told The Sun: ?I was told that Heidi went down there to see someone she had been dating who lives in the building and get some Adderall from him.

?There was a huge party up on the 40th floor so she dropped her dog off with a dog sitter, apparently she had done the same before.

?So she was up at this really big party and they were gambling with cryptocurrency, there were a lot of drugs and strippers and they had brought a stripper pole up there and they had a DJ.

?I was told by several people that Heidi got her extra Adderall from this boyfriend and that she was addicted to Adderall but nothing else.

?She did not do any other drugs but they told me the Adderall was laced with fentanyl.

?I was told that she OD?d in the middle of the dance floor, fell down and broke a glass that she had in her hand.

?A group of people tried to revive her but they couldn?t and they got scared because there was a lot of illegal stuff going on in that apartment that night.

?So a bunch of them took her out and put her in the garbage chute and pushed her down.

?The girl who was telling me this was there, saw it happen and she heard Heidi fall down the chute but didn?t hear her stop [at the bottom].

?She said she went to check the chutes down to the 28th floor and when she opened the door to the trash chute on the 28th floor she saw Heidi was stuck there.

Dawn clarified that the man who Heidi was allegedly dating at the building is not her Mark Zuckerberg charity executive boyfriend mentioned in previous reports, Na?eem Salaam.

I'm bumping this because Daisychain had a post in moderation and I didn't see it until now.

DC-I think this should put you over the required post count for moderation, and everything after this should just post automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post
    I just read the craziest shit. This comes from a paper which reports legit articles sometimes but it's basically one of those Brit crossover tabloids I think. The "source" is a lady from a true crime podcast who went to the hotel with a friend of Heidi's and spoke to an "eyewitness to her overdose death." It all sounds like crazy bullshit to me, but I thought since they're still digging through that landfill looking for her body, why not entertain some nuttiness for now? (Only copying the gist of it here.)

https://www-the--sun-com.cdn.ampproj...to-gambling%2F

Dawn was left stunned when the woman eventually claimed that she had witnessed Heidi die from an overdose after taking anti-ADHD drug Adderall laced with fentanyl at a party on the 40th floor.

The alleged eyewitness also claimed that she came face to face with Heidi?s remains in the trash chute after it got stuck on the 28th floor.

Dawn told The Sun: ?I was told that Heidi went down there to see someone she had been dating who lives in the building and get some Adderall from him.

?There was a huge party up on the 40th floor so she dropped her dog off with a dog sitter, apparently she had done the same before.

?So she was up at this really big party and they were gambling with cryptocurrency, there were a lot of drugs and strippers and they had brought a stripper pole up there and they had a DJ.

?I was told by several people that Heidi got her extra Adderall from this boyfriend and that she was addicted to Adderall but nothing else.

?She did not do any other drugs but they told me the Adderall was laced with fentanyl.

?I was told that she OD?d in the middle of the dance floor, fell down and broke a glass that she had in her hand.

?A group of people tried to revive her but they couldn?t and they got scared because there was a lot of illegal stuff going on in that apartment that night.

?So a bunch of them took her out and put her in the garbage chute and pushed her down.

?The girl who was telling me this was there, saw it happen and she heard Heidi fall down the chute but didn?t hear her stop [at the bottom].

?She said she went to check the chutes down to the 28th floor and when she opened the door to the trash chute on the 28th floor she saw Heidi was stuck there.

Dawn clarified that the man who Heidi was allegedly dating at the building is not her Mark Zuckerberg charity executive boyfriend mentioned in previous reports, Na?eem Salaam.
    Whoa, that would be crazy if that's what happened!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

There's a couple of things I don't understand about that account, although it's very detailed. Right down to her breaking a glass that she was holding.

Why would she abruptly leave her son's game? I mean, I guess if she was that addicted to Adderall, perhaps? If she dropped her dog off at a dog sitter, why was it found in the same building she was in? Why would she need a dog sitter if she was just going to a party? Why not put the dog in a bedroom or something? Why would the sitter leave the dog loose in the building? I could see the people at the party doing that if what happened did indeed happen. I don't know, the dog sitter thing sounds weird to me.

Building trash chutes are not that big. Pizza boxes get stuck in them. I could see someone bringing the body down to the dumpster, but not being dumb enough to think a woman's body would slide down 40 floors without getting stuck.

It's an interesting story though. Stranger things have happened.
    Oh well, back to gum.

How in the hell did they get the body "unstuck" from the 28th floor? I agree with Boston, trash chutes arent that big. The garbage man would notice the body.

She left her son's game in the middle of the day right? Why would there be a party in the middle of the day?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This sounds like something someone made up to attract listeners to her podcast, simply for the fact that according to this account Heidi dropped her dog off at the sitter on the 40th floor (apparently because people bring their dogs along on drug buys and then decide they need sitters to attend impromptu daytime parties...?) and then the people who disposed of her body -or whoever lol- decided to take the damn dog from the 40th to the 28th floor where they supposedly had to get her unstuck from the chute? I would be very surprised if this was even close to the truth.

This sounds like something someone made up to attract listeners to her podcast, simply for the fact that according to this account Heidi dropped her dog off at the sitter on the 40th floor (apparently because people bring their dogs along on drug buys and then decide they need sitters to attend impromptu daytime parties...?) and then the people who disposed of her body -or whoever lol- decided to take the damn dog from the 40th to the 28th floor where they supposedly had to get her unstuck from the chute? I would be very surprised if this was even close to the truth.
    I think you're right on your assumption.

It's very entertaining though. Very "American Psycho" with how it takes place in a luxury high rise. Very detailed too. I can't see the police letting some random podcast allow this information getting out if it were true either. They'd know who leaked it to them and the person would be brought up on charges. Also, these buildings are gossip mills.

Seeing as how her business associates were shady and in so deep with criminal stuff, it's hard to imagine that it's not connected somehow. Then you have the ex husband all of a sudden being all squirrelly. I hope we eventually figure out what happened to her, but it's safe to say that she's definitely dead.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's very entertaining though. Very "American Psycho" with how it takes place in a luxury high rise. Very detailed too. I can't see the police letting some random podcast allow this information getting out if it were true either. They'd know who leaked it to them and the person would be brought up on charges. Also, these buildings are gossip mills.

Seeing as how her business associates were shady and in so deep with criminal stuff, it's hard to imagine that it's not connected somehow. Then you have the ex husband all of a sudden being all squirrelly. I hope we eventually figure out what happened to her, but it's safe to say that she's definitely dead.
    Right? Like at this point I'm about 50/50 between the really shady ex-husband and the extra criminal boss lol. But yeah she's 100% dead.

Right? Like at this point I'm about 50/50 between the really shady ex-husband and the extra criminal boss lol. But yeah she's 100% dead.
    I am about 80/20 that is was the shady boss over the ex-husband, but agree that she's dead.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think there is something to do with the shady boss given the Robbery-Homicide Division is investigating her case.

Established in 1969 by combining the once separate Robbery Division and Homicide Division, today’s Robbery-Homicide Division is comprised of approximately 60 sworn personnel, 10 civilian support staff, and 20 reserve officers under the command of Captain Jonathan L. Tippet. RHD is comprised of four sections (Robbery, Homicide, Gang Homicide, and Special Investigation Sections), each tasked with investigating or providing surveillance support for a wide variety of select crimes that are often high profile in nature. The sections also serve as liaisons between other law enforcement agencies regarding cases of mutual interest and, when required, orchestrate multi-divisional and/or multi-agency task force investigations.

https://www.lapdonline.org/office-of...cide-division/

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I think there is something to do with the shady boss given the Robbery-Homicide Division is investigating her case.

Established in 1969 by combining the once separate Robbery Division and Homicide Division, today?s Robbery-Homicide Division is comprised of approximately 60 sworn personnel, 10 civilian support staff, and 20 reserve officers under the command of Captain Jonathan L. Tippet. RHD is comprised of four sections (Robbery, Homicide, Gang Homicide, and Special Investigation Sections), each tasked with investigating or providing surveillance support for a wide variety of select crimes that are often high profile in nature. The sections also serve as liaisons between other law enforcement agencies regarding cases of mutual interest and, when required, orchestrate multi-divisional and/or multi-agency task force investigations.

https://www.lapdonline.org/office-of...cide-division/
    Hm, you're right, this does make sense. The ex is probably just a strange guy that got caught up in the cross section of his wife's murder and whatever was going on with the boss.

Thread Information