Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heidi Planck (39) missing from Los Angeles County, CA since 10/17/2021

I just read the craziest shit. This comes from a paper which reports legit articles sometimes but it's basically one of those Brit crossover tabloids I think. The "source" is a lady from a true crime podcast who went to the hotel with a friend of Heidi's and spoke to an "eyewitness to her overdose death." It all sounds like crazy bullshit to me, but I thought since they're still digging through that landfill looking for her body, why not entertain some nuttiness for now? (Only copying the gist of it here.)

https://www-the--sun-com.cdn.ampproj...to-gambling%2F

Dawn was left stunned when the woman eventually claimed that she had witnessed Heidi die from an overdose after taking anti-ADHD drug Adderall laced with fentanyl at a party on the 40th floor.

The alleged eyewitness also claimed that she came face to face with Heidi?s remains in the trash chute after it got stuck on the 28th floor.

Dawn told The Sun: ?I was told that Heidi went down there to see someone she had been dating who lives in the building and get some Adderall from him.

?There was a huge party up on the 40th floor so she dropped her dog off with a dog sitter, apparently she had done the same before.

?So she was up at this really big party and they were gambling with cryptocurrency, there were a lot of drugs and strippers and they had brought a stripper pole up there and they had a DJ.

?I was told by several people that Heidi got her extra Adderall from this boyfriend and that she was addicted to Adderall but nothing else.

?She did not do any other drugs but they told me the Adderall was laced with fentanyl.

?I was told that she OD?d in the middle of the dance floor, fell down and broke a glass that she had in her hand.

?A group of people tried to revive her but they couldn?t and they got scared because there was a lot of illegal stuff going on in that apartment that night.

?So a bunch of them took her out and put her in the garbage chute and pushed her down.

?The girl who was telling me this was there, saw it happen and she heard Heidi fall down the chute but didn?t hear her stop [at the bottom].

?She said she went to check the chutes down to the 28th floor and when she opened the door to the trash chute on the 28th floor she saw Heidi was stuck there.

Dawn clarified that the man who Heidi was allegedly dating at the building is not her Mark Zuckerberg charity executive boyfriend mentioned in previous reports, Na?eem Salaam.

I'm bumping this because Daisychain had a post in moderation and I didn't see it until now.

DC-I think this should put you over the required post count for moderation, and everything after this should just post automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post
    I just read the craziest shit. This comes from a paper which reports legit articles sometimes but it's basically one of those Brit crossover tabloids I think. The "source" is a lady from a true crime podcast who went to the hotel with a friend of Heidi's and spoke to an "eyewitness to her overdose death." It all sounds like crazy bullshit to me, but I thought since they're still digging through that landfill looking for her body, why not entertain some nuttiness for now? (Only copying the gist of it here.)

https://www-the--sun-com.cdn.ampproj...to-gambling%2F

Dawn was left stunned when the woman eventually claimed that she had witnessed Heidi die from an overdose after taking anti-ADHD drug Adderall laced with fentanyl at a party on the 40th floor.

The alleged eyewitness also claimed that she came face to face with Heidi?s remains in the trash chute after it got stuck on the 28th floor.

Dawn told The Sun: ?I was told that Heidi went down there to see someone she had been dating who lives in the building and get some Adderall from him.

?There was a huge party up on the 40th floor so she dropped her dog off with a dog sitter, apparently she had done the same before.

?So she was up at this really big party and they were gambling with cryptocurrency, there were a lot of drugs and strippers and they had brought a stripper pole up there and they had a DJ.

?I was told by several people that Heidi got her extra Adderall from this boyfriend and that she was addicted to Adderall but nothing else.

?She did not do any other drugs but they told me the Adderall was laced with fentanyl.

?I was told that she OD?d in the middle of the dance floor, fell down and broke a glass that she had in her hand.

?A group of people tried to revive her but they couldn?t and they got scared because there was a lot of illegal stuff going on in that apartment that night.

?So a bunch of them took her out and put her in the garbage chute and pushed her down.

?The girl who was telling me this was there, saw it happen and she heard Heidi fall down the chute but didn?t hear her stop [at the bottom].

?She said she went to check the chutes down to the 28th floor and when she opened the door to the trash chute on the 28th floor she saw Heidi was stuck there.

Dawn clarified that the man who Heidi was allegedly dating at the building is not her Mark Zuckerberg charity executive boyfriend mentioned in previous reports, Na?eem Salaam.
    Whoa, that would be crazy if that's what happened!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There's a couple of things I don't understand about that account, although it's very detailed. Right down to her breaking a glass that she was holding.

Why would she abruptly leave her son's game? I mean, I guess if she was that addicted to Adderall, perhaps? If she dropped her dog off at a dog sitter, why was it found in the same building she was in? Why would she need a dog sitter if she was just going to a party? Why not put the dog in a bedroom or something? Why would the sitter leave the dog loose in the building? I could see the people at the party doing that if what happened did indeed happen. I don't know, the dog sitter thing sounds weird to me.

Building trash chutes are not that big. Pizza boxes get stuck in them. I could see someone bringing the body down to the dumpster, but not being dumb enough to think a woman's body would slide down 40 floors without getting stuck.

It's an interesting story though. Stranger things have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

How in the hell did they get the body "unstuck" from the 28th floor? I agree with Boston, trash chutes arent that big. The garbage man would notice the body.

She left her son's game in the middle of the day right? Why would there be a party in the middle of the day?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This sounds like something someone made up to attract listeners to her podcast, simply for the fact that according to this account Heidi dropped her dog off at the sitter on the 40th floor (apparently because people bring their dogs along on drug buys and then decide they need sitters to attend impromptu daytime parties...?) and then the people who disposed of her body -or whoever lol- decided to take the damn dog from the 40th to the 28th floor where they supposedly had to get her unstuck from the chute? I would be very surprised if this was even close to the truth.

This sounds like something someone made up to attract listeners to her podcast, simply for the fact that according to this account Heidi dropped her dog off at the sitter on the 40th floor (apparently because people bring their dogs along on drug buys and then decide they need sitters to attend impromptu daytime parties...?) and then the people who disposed of her body -or whoever lol- decided to take the damn dog from the 40th to the 28th floor where they supposedly had to get her unstuck from the chute? I would be very surprised if this was even close to the truth.
    I think you're right on your assumption.

It's very entertaining though. Very "American Psycho" with how it takes place in a luxury high rise. Very detailed too. I can't see the police letting some random podcast allow this information getting out if it were true either. They'd know who leaked it to them and the person would be brought up on charges. Also, these buildings are gossip mills.

Seeing as how her business associates were shady and in so deep with criminal stuff, it's hard to imagine that it's not connected somehow. Then you have the ex husband all of a sudden being all squirrelly. I hope we eventually figure out what happened to her, but it's safe to say that she's definitely dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's very entertaining though. Very "American Psycho" with how it takes place in a luxury high rise. Very detailed too. I can't see the police letting some random podcast allow this information getting out if it were true either. They'd know who leaked it to them and the person would be brought up on charges. Also, these buildings are gossip mills.

Seeing as how her business associates were shady and in so deep with criminal stuff, it's hard to imagine that it's not connected somehow. Then you have the ex husband all of a sudden being all squirrelly. I hope we eventually figure out what happened to her, but it's safe to say that she's definitely dead.
    Right? Like at this point I'm about 50/50 between the really shady ex-husband and the extra criminal boss lol. But yeah she's 100% dead.

Right? Like at this point I'm about 50/50 between the really shady ex-husband and the extra criminal boss lol. But yeah she's 100% dead.
    I am about 80/20 that is was the shady boss over the ex-husband, but agree that she's dead.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I think there is something to do with the shady boss given the Robbery-Homicide Division is investigating her case.

Established in 1969 by combining the once separate Robbery Division and Homicide Division, today’s Robbery-Homicide Division is comprised of approximately 60 sworn personnel, 10 civilian support staff, and 20 reserve officers under the command of Captain Jonathan L. Tippet. RHD is comprised of four sections (Robbery, Homicide, Gang Homicide, and Special Investigation Sections), each tasked with investigating or providing surveillance support for a wide variety of select crimes that are often high profile in nature. The sections also serve as liaisons between other law enforcement agencies regarding cases of mutual interest and, when required, orchestrate multi-divisional and/or multi-agency task force investigations.

https://www.lapdonline.org/office-of...cide-division/

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I think there is something to do with the shady boss given the Robbery-Homicide Division is investigating her case.

Established in 1969 by combining the once separate Robbery Division and Homicide Division, today?s Robbery-Homicide Division is comprised of approximately 60 sworn personnel, 10 civilian support staff, and 20 reserve officers under the command of Captain Jonathan L. Tippet. RHD is comprised of four sections (Robbery, Homicide, Gang Homicide, and Special Investigation Sections), each tasked with investigating or providing surveillance support for a wide variety of select crimes that are often high profile in nature. The sections also serve as liaisons between other law enforcement agencies regarding cases of mutual interest and, when required, orchestrate multi-divisional and/or multi-agency task force investigations.

https://www.lapdonline.org/office-of...cide-division/
    Hm, you're right, this does make sense. The ex is probably just a strange guy that got caught up in the cross section of his wife's murder and whatever was going on with the boss.

LOS ANGELES -- Friends of Heidi Planck are remembering the missing local mom six months to the day after her disappearance.

The 39-year-old went missing last October under mysterious circumstances.Los Angeles Police Department detectives told family and friends that an incident at a downtown L.A. apartment building in October resulted in her death.

Questions remain about why Planck was at that high-rise where her dog was found wandering on an upper floor.

A search at a Castaic landfill for her remains didn't turn up anything conclusive.Planck's friends have*set up a website in her honor. They're now hoping people will do and share acts of kindness in Planck's memory.The website talks about the case and Planck's life. Friends ask that visitors email in their random acts of kindness. They plan to post those emails on the website.
    https://abc7.com/heidi-planck-family...ance/11761510/

Her website:
    https://www.findheidiplanck.com/

Thread Information