Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Planck (39) missing from Los Angeles County, CA since 10/17/2021

Heidi Planck (39) missing from Los Angeles County, CA since 10/17/2021

https://abc7chicago.com/heidi-planck...ance/11185621/

Family members and police are asking for the public's help in the search for a missing 39-year-old mother whose disappearance two weeks ago has been marked by several perplexing developments.

Heidi Planck was last seen on Oct. 17 in Downey, Los Angeles County, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 02:11 PM.

This timeline is a little blurry as to when she actually went missing. Thats weird about her dog being found where he was.

I see we have another 5'3 120 pounder.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I'll be the one to say is. So glad the dog is okay!

Hopefully she is, too, but not sounding good.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This timeline is a little blurry as to when she actually went missing. Thats weird about her dog being found where he was.

I see we have another 5'3 120 pounder.
    Yeah, but the difference is that she is old. I'm surprised they even posted an article about her since she's ancient. Everyone knows that we only care about missing persons that are <30. Hell, just here on MDS you can look at the views and see if the person is old or young. People don't look at the "old" missing persons.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, but the difference is that she is old. I'm surprised they even posted an article about her since she's ancient. Everyone knows that we only care about missing persons that are <30. Hell, just here on MDS you can look at the views and see if the person is old or young. People don't look at the "old" missing persons.
    Wait, 39 is old?? I take offense to that!

And I'm not even 39...yet lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Wait, 39 is old?? I take offense to that!

And I'm not even 39...yet lol.
    I was being facetious, but that's how the general public (and apparently MDS readers based on the views of threads) look at it. I'm 47. How do you think I feel, lol.

I was being facetious, but that's how the general public (and apparently MDS readers based on the views of threads) look at it. I'm 47. How do you think I feel, lol.
    I didn't realize about it on MDS. I usually read most missing person's stuff, regardless of age.

I wonder if it's because with older folks (and I mean 60+) people might say "well, they're old, they probably got lost/confused, could be signs of dementia, etc." where as it's different with a young person.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Okay, so WHAT building matters. The majority of the buildings downtown are occupied by people who are really well off. However if it was in Skid Row, that points the finger in a worse direction. Either way very bizarre that the dog was found that far away. Unless for some reason someone found him roaming alone and took him home.

Downey has its good and bad areas. She doesn't sound like the type to go on a binge somewhere, but stranger things have happened.

Another thing that is confusing about this article is that it says she was last seen leaving to walk her dog, but then they mention the car that she's driving. So where's the car? For she drive away from being last seen? Or did she walk away with her dog?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay, so WHAT building matters. The majority of the buildings downtown are occupied by people who are really well off. However if it was in Skid Row, that points the finger in a worse direction. Either way very bizarre that the dog was found that far away. Unless for some reason someone found him roaming alone and took him home.

Downey has its good and bad areas. She doesn't sound like the type to go on a binge somewhere, but stranger things have happened.

Another thing that is confusing about this article is that it says she was last seen leaving to walk her dog, but then they mention the car that she's driving. So where's the car? For she drive away from being last seen? Or did she walk away with her dog?
    I think she took the dog with her when going to see her kid play his game. I think she left with the dog and that was the last anyone saw her.

I have those same questions. Too much confusion about where she was and when she was last seen.

Ever since I read about that case where the mom dipped out on her family for 11 years Im suspicious of all missing people.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I think she took the dog with her when going to see her kid play his game. I think she left with the dog and that was the last anyone saw her.
    If this is the case, she could have gone to DTLA to meet someone. Leaving the dog to wander on a top floor makes zero sense though. Unless, again, someone spotted the dog and figured it would be safer inside of the building than wandering the streets, but didn't want to deal with it any further than that.

According to the Daily Mail out of the UK, Planck was a financial controller and managing partner of the investment firm where she worked. Currently the firm is under investigation for fraud to the tune of $43 million by the SEC. Here is the link to the Daily Mail article. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...high-rise.html

To me, this whole being a controller for an investment firm being under investigation really needs to be scrutinized. My feeling is she was trying to do the right thing and someone didn't want her to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwitch65 View Post
    According to the Daily Mail out of the UK, Planck was a financial controller and managing partner of the investment firm where she worked. Currently the firm is under investigation for fraud to the tune of $43 million by the SEC. Here is the link to the Daily Mail article. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...high-rise.html

To me, this whole being a controller for an investment firm being under investigation really needs to be scrutinized. My feeling is she was trying to do the right thing and someone didn't want her to talk.
    First of all, welcome!

Hmmm, that's very interesting. I could see her wanting to do the right thing and someone not wanting her to, or her possibly being involved in the fraud and choosing to disappear. I'm not leaning one way or another at this point.

Thanks for the great info! Welcome, and post more. I like where you're from

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-m...anck-foul-play

Missing California woman's ex-husband suspects foul play: 'Something's dirty here'

I'm really beginning to believe that GreenWitch is right.
    Yep, me too and I wonder if her boss maybe lived there.

ETA: Maybe this scenario. She gets a call while at her son's game and is told by her boss or someone in the company that she has to meet them (or someone) in DTLA and that it's urgent. Otherwise why would she abruptly leave her son's game? She gets to the building and is let in to the garage. She parks and is ambushed and in the process the dog escapes the car and runs away in the garage. Later on, someone spots the dog and either it gets on the elevator with someone on its own it someone brings it in to the building because it's safer inside and just figures that eventually someone would find it. Maybe assuming that someone in the building owns it.

They take off with her in her car and who knows after that. I wouldn't be suprised if they found her car somewhere in Watts or Compton because all these rich folks love to assume that the police will point the finger at gangs and POC. Either that or they'll find the car somewhere in the high desert where they could have disposed of her body.

The likelihood of her being alive is not very good right now. Nobody leaves their dog behind willingly.

It'll be interesting to see what they find on that footage.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-02-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Hopefully there's cameras for the parking garage in this building so they can at least see if she was ever there alive with her pup.

This is a long article so I'm just linking

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3993660...disappearance/
    Missing mom Heidi Planck’s boyfriend who ‘thought she ghosted him’ is high-flying exec at Mark Zuckerberg’s charity
    Another weird piece of the weird puzzle.

Lightbulb

They take off with her in her car and who knows after that.
    Her vehicle looks to be a newer high-end model and I would think it would have a GPS locator on it for theft recovery of something like that. My 2012 Chevy has OnStar and even it can be located using GPS. I would look at that information and see where that leads you. You should be able to trace her movements with that information. And they have traffic cameras all over SoCal. Those too, should be utilized to track her movements.

Her vehicle looks to be a newer high-end model and I would think it would have a GPS locator on it for theft recovery of something like that. My 2012 Chevy has OnStar and even it can be located using GPS. I would look at that information and see where that leads you. You should be able to trace her movements with that information. And they have traffic cameras all over SoCal. Those too, should be utilized to track her movements.
    I agree. There's surveillance EVERYWHERE around here. Just about every traffic light has a camera and every business and home these days. It's good thinking on the GPS. They may have to obtain a warrant in order to get the info. Let's hope they go that route.

Well now why is the Ex acting all sketchy? I wasn't suspecting him before, but he sure isn't doing himself any favors by holding on to her stuff and seeking sole custody.

Well now why is the Ex acting all sketchy? I wasn't suspecting him before, but he sure isn't doing himself any favors by holding on to her stuff and seeking sole custody.
    My thoughts exactly.

Right?! Just put your kid in therapy Jack. Super suss now but I wasn't before this info along with him having her work property for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Right?! Just put your kid in therapy Jack. Super suss now but I wasn't before this info along with him having her work property for a week.
    I thought that maybe he wouldn't be allowed to put him in therapy unless he had the mother's consent which would be why he'd need full custody to do so. However, even so it looks super suspicious to rush to do that along with holding on to her laptop and phone from police. Perhaps he was aware of what was going on with her company and used it as a way to get rid of her and place the blame on them.

ETA: It would explain the dog not being hurt too. Let's say he hired someone to get rid of her. Since his son loves the dog as well (maybe he did too), he'd give them instructions to leave the dog unharmed.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-07-2021 at 05:45 AM.

They must have found a lot of blood in the hotel. Also I think a credible tip was made about the landfill. ugh that would be a hard job.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    They must have found a lot of blood in the hotel. Also I think a credible tip was made about the landfill. ugh that would be a hard job.
    Yeah. Castaic is not near LA at all, although i can't say that I know where they dump the trash from Downtown. But that doesn't seem like something they'd just make a guess on. Someone spoke up and said she ended up in a dumpster or something. That's creepy AF.

Thread Information