Thread: Melissa Trumpy (37) missing from Illinois since 10/27/2021

Melissa Trumpy (37) missing from Illinois since 10/27/2021

https://www.nbc15.com/2021/10/29/we-...ticello-woman/

For hours on Friday afternoon, family and friends of Melissa Trumpy searched in the area between Freeport, Illinois and Shannon, Illinois.

?We?re searching in ditches, cornfields, woods, under bridges, in creeks,? said Ben Affrunti, a former boyfriend of Trumpy. ?She deserved better than that. She really did.?

Affrunti, who shares children with Trumpy, says the past few days have been overwhelmingly difficult.

?I think that?s probably the hardest part: not knowing,? said Affrunti.

The family says the last time anyone spoke to her was on Tuesday evening. They received a phone call when Melissa did not show up for work on Wednesday morning.

The Carroll County Sherriff?s Office launched an investigation into her disappearance on Thursday.

?We started to trying to call and nobody could get a hold of her,? said Mandy Mboge, Trumpy?s sister.

Mboge describes her sister as fun, caring, and a wonderful mother to three.

?She?s happy, outgoing, and loving. She would do anything for anybody,? said Mboge. ?We want her back. We want to bring her home one way or another.?

Trumpy is 37-years-old and described as standing 5′10″, weighing about 163 pounds and having blue eyes and blonde hair.

According to the Green County Sheriff, Trumpy was last seen on Tuesday night in Monroe. Authorities believe she traveled to Shannon, Illinois that same evening.

The Carroll County Sheriff?s Office believes she was in a tan Toyota Tundra extended cab truck or a white Toyota Avalon four-door sedan.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts or the vehicles? is urged to call the Carroll County Crime Stoppers at 815-244-STOP(7867). People can also call the Green County Sheriff?s Office.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Very unfortunate name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Very unfortunate name.
    I had the same thought.

From the boyfriend:
    ?We?re searching in ditches, cornfields, woods, under bridges, in creeks,? said Ben Affrunti, a former boyfriend of Trumpy. ?She deserved better than that. She really did.?
    What is he talking about? She hasnt been found yet. She could have just dipped out.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    From the boyfriend:

What is he talking about? She hasnt been found yet. She could have just dipped out.
    I thought the headline for the article was odd too.

"‘We want to bring her home’: Family search for missing Monticello woman"

That makes it sound like they know she is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

"?We want to bring her home?: Family search for missing Monticello woman"

Maybe someone does...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

From the boyfriend:

"‘We want to bring her home’: Family search for missing Monticello woman"

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Maybe someone does...
    It did give me the impression that they're convinced she's dead and you are probably right, Puzz.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://www.mystateline.com/news/loc...eads-for-help/

The family of a missing 37-year-old woman is pleading for help and answers.

The family believes that she is somewhere in the Stephenson County and Carroll County area, but said that they need help to cover more ground.

They said that Melissa Ann Trumpy was last seen in Shannon, Illinois at an old boyfriend’s home, but no one has heard from her since Tuesday.

“We believe someone’s got to know something that isn’t speaking,” said Mandy Mboge, Trumpy’s sister.

Mboge is desperately searching for her younger sister after she said that Trumpy left her job Tuesday night around 10:30 p.m. Mboge believes that Trumpy met up with her boyfriend later that night.

“They left together around 12-12:30 that night, and he returned between 3-4 that morning, alone,” Mboge said.

Trumpy’s truck was found near W. Pearl City and S. Bolton Roads, but there was no sign of her. Family is now days into the search and, while Mboge is hoping for the best, she is preparing for the worst.
    Mboge believes that someone might have hurt Trumpy, and she is pleading with the community for help.

“He isn’t going to be obvious, but he isn’t that smart either, so just look under things; heavily meadow areas, creek lines, anything on your property, just go around your property and search and see if anything looks out of place or wasn’t there before,” Mboge said.

Family is searching a 20-mile radius around Shannon, including areas of Stephenson County. Mboge and Peggy Bengston, Trumpy’s aunt, said that they just want to bring her home.

“The more land we can cover, the better, because we just want to bring my sister home,” Mboge said. “This is a person with a family and children, and we just want to bring her home.”

“Yeah, we want to bring her home,” added Bengston.

The Carroll County Sheriff’s Office has not named anyone a suspect in Trumpy’s disappearance, and are asking for the public’s help locating her.

From the boyfriend:

Yeah, and he said "She deserved better than that. She really did." He is already using past tense.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, and he said "She deserved better than that. She really did." He is already using past tense.
    Bingo
    Oh well, back to gum.

I had the same thought.
    Me, three

Thread Information