Thread: Ashley Miller Carlson (33) found dead over two months after going missing

Ashley Miller Carlson (33) found dead over two months after going missing

https://cbs3duluth.com/2021/10/27/fa...missing-woman/

Hinkley, MN? The family of a Wisconsin woman, missing for more than a month, is now offering a reward for information.

33-year-old Ashley Miller Carlson was last seen in Lena Lake, near Hinckley, on September 23rd.

She is from the Grantsburg, Wisconsin area.

Her vehicle was found abandoned east of Hinkley in Graces Lake. Authorities don?t know what she was wearing or where she was headed.

The Pine County Sheriff and the BCA are both investigating.

Now, her family is offering a $10,000 reward for information that brings Carlson home to her family.

They also hired a private investigator.

If you know anything about Carlson?s disappearance you can call the Pine County Sheriff at 320-629-8438.

There?s also a number to report anonymously. You can text or call 218-241-0341 to be connected to the private investigators.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/381467310311521

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-find...missing-person

On Saturday October 2nd we were driving away from the Lodge in St Croix State Park. We came across a woman walking down the road kind of in the middle of no where, since it was getting dark I stopped to ask her if she needed a ride, she said nope I am fine. As we drove away I said to my wife and daughter, there is no way she can walk out of the park by dark from where she is. When I saw the news this morning I thought the woman we saw looked a lot like Ashley... I reported this to the Pine County Sheriffs office this morning but I have not heard back from them. She was between the Lodge/Campground and the road that leads to the fire tower walking along the left side of the road. I spoke with my wife and she agrees it looked like Ashley. She had a light colored jacket and a back pack, I think her hair was shoulder length, if I can provide any more info I am glad to try to help. Message me if you are the correct person to talk to.
    This is from the fb page...very interesting. My gut feeling is she took off on her own. She may have met with misfortune after that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This is from the fb page...very interesting. My gut feeling is she took off on her own. She may have met with misfortune after that.
    I was kind of thinking the same thing about her leaving on her own and then something happening after that.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/...miller-search/

Hundreds Volunteer In Search Of Missing Wisconsin Mother Ashley Miller

Miller’s family say there’s been private search parties but Sunday marked the first public search effort.

“Over the last two days, we had a crash course from some very professional resources who helped us plot out what everyone does,” explained Carrie Miller.

Hundreds walked through the woods and swampy terrain to find clues leading to Ashley Miller, covering a two mile radius.

“Everyone wants answers,” said Stephanie Graupner, a search volunteer. “We had whistles, walkie talkies, dogs, gloves and a phone line we can call if we found something.”

To track which areas have already been covered, the Pine County Police Department is asking people to get GPS tracking apps and then send that information to investigators.

The family is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to Ashley Miller’s rescue or recovery. A private investigator was also hired.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/...near-hinckley/

Remains Of Missing Woman Found Near Hinckley

The remains of Ashley Carlson, the missing 33-year-old woman who was last seen east of Hinckley in September, were recovered Saturday near Lake Lena.

According to a news release, Carlson’s remains were found near the Lake Lena community on the Mille Lacs Band’s Reservation. Lake Lena is 25 miles east of Hinckley.

The cause of death is still under investigation.

I wonder what her COD is.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rlson-rcna6857

The private investigative group Applied Professional Services said in a written statement Saturday that the remains of the woman, Ashley Carlson, 33, had been discovered.

The sheriff's office said a Christian Aid Ministries search-and-rescue group found the remains on lands belonging to the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe people adjacent to the St. Croix State Forest.

The Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Anoka County confirmed the identity of the remains, but a cause of death was not revealed.
    Carlson’s family hired the investigative group was as part of the search, NBC affiliate KARE of Minneapolis reported.

Thread Information