Thread: Monesha McKinley (25) Was Found Shot Dead In Her Bathroom 4 Days After She Was Reported Missing & Her Home Searched

Monesha McKinley (25) Was Found Shot Dead In Her Bathroom 4 Days After She Was Reported Missing & Her Home Searched

https://fox59.com/news/indianapolis-...orted-missing/

INDIANAPOLIS - An Indianapolis woman was found shot to death inside her own home just north of 10th and Rural on the near east side.

Her family is now looking for answers, but the circumstances of the death are unusual because the victim had been reported missing days earlier.

The victim's family says they found her inside her home on Sunday.

"Her door was open and my sister went upstairs and found her by her tub dead," said the victim's sister.

That woman asked us not to use her name, but says 25-year-old Monesha McKinley was her older sister and a mother of three young boys.

"We've got to bury her. We've got to bury her in front of her three kids. They're lost. The three kids are lost. All they want is their momma," said McKinley's sister.

Family approved picture of Monesha McKinley

The family called police on Sunday and investigators determined McKinley had been shot to death.

The case is considered a homicide.

Several valuables, including the victim's SUV were also stolen.

Police reports show the family reported McKinley missing four days prior on Wednesday, but a search of her house turned up empty at that time.

"We tried. We were looking around. We were up to 2 or 3 in the morning. We couldn't find her nowhere. We couldn't find her car. Nothing," said McKinley's sister.

Since her death, the family claims they've been threatened online by people connected to the case. They hope an arrest is made before anyone else gets hurts.

"We shouldn't have to sleep with one eye open," said McKinley's sister. "We're just afraid for our life. We don't know what she could have done to make people feel this way."

Because no arrests have been made, anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at (317) 262-TIPS.

Anyone with information about the incident can also contact Detective Charles Benner at the IMPD Homicide Office at (317) 327-3475 or e-mail him at Charles.Benner@indy.gov.

FB

https://www.facebook.com/MoneshaDaMoneyGoGetta/
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-22-2021 at 06:09 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    This is confusing. They searched her home and didn't find her? Did someone bring her body there after the fact? Maybe she was kidnapped and held for a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah, it's weird. Presumably they didn't leave the house unlocked after they searched it either

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah, it's weird. Presumably they didn't leave the house unlocked after they searched it either
    It just reads weird. They clearly state that the police searched the home, yet her body gets discovered on a bathroom floor.

Then again. It's the police we're talking about. They likely opened the door, yelled out with no response then considered that "searched". Would be nice if they did their job every once in a while instead of slacking off, killing innocent people and soaking up all of the praise for them.

I'm not bitter.....
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oh yeah for sure. I was thinking maybe the family searched & locked up, but if it was the cops I could totally see them doing a half-arsed job & then not locking up properly when they left

Very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information