Thread: Shameka Johnston (28) was four months pregnant and was found dead on the side of a road after going missing

Shameka Johnston (28) was four months pregnant and was found dead on the side of a road after going missing

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/mis...ssing-n1282338

There?s not a day that goes by that Shameka Johnston doesn?t call one of her sisters to talk, or drop by her mom?s place of work just to say hello.

But the 28-year-old resident of Troy, North Carolina, who is nearly four months pregnant with her first child, hasn?t been seen or heard from since October 13, and her family is extremely worried and concerned for her well-being.

?We talked at least three times that day,? her mother Sandra Ray told Dateline, referring to the day Shameka went missing. ?For her not to call the next day, well, that?s not like her. And now it?s almost been two weeks. No call. No text. Nothing. All I know is something is wrong.?

Shameka?s family is worried not only because they are used to talking or seeing her every day, but also because she is nearly four months pregnant with her first child.

?She didn?t know what she was having, but she kept calling the baby Junior,? her sister Sondra Johnston told Dateline. She added that her sister had tried to get pregnant for a long time, and was very excited to be a mom.

The sisters? mother told Dateline she remembers October 13 -- the day Shameka went missing -- as a normal day and that her daughter appeared to be happy.

?She came into my job about 7 a.m. saying, ?hey mama, I just wanted to say hi,?? Sandra told Dateline. ?And then she?d go on about her day.?

Later that evening, Shameka was at the Dollar General with her sister and then at the BP gas station on Albemarle Road. Her sister reported to her family and the police that she saw Shameka talking to two men she knew at the gas station, told her they were giving her a ride, and then got into their truck.

Troy Police confirmed to Dateline that they are concerned about Shameka?s safety and say they are continuing to investigate her disappearance, but would not release details about the men in the truck. They are seeking the public?s help in locating Shameka and urge anyone with information to call the police station.

In the meantime, Shameka?s family has been scouring the woods of Montgomery County, passing out fliers in the surrounding towns and spreading the word on social media.

?We?re doing everything we can to bring Meme home safe,? Shameka?s father, Cleveland Johnston, told Dateline. ?She?s out there. We just need to bring her home.?

Shameka, who is nearly four months pregnant, is 5?1? tall and weighs about 160 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes. She has a scar on her forehead and her left cheek.

Anyone with information on Shameka?s whereabouts is asked to call the Troy Police Department at 910-576-8151.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That whole scenario of her getting in the truck paints a very unsettling picture. Why won't the police release the information about them? They're the last people she was seen with? WTF.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-02-2021 at 08:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

The article doesnt mention a boyfriend/husband. The guys in the truck could have dropped her off at home, and then she went missing.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    The article doesnt mention a boyfriend/husband. The guys in the truck could have dropped her off at home, and then she went missing.
    I know, but they should at least try to find them to question them.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/mis...-side-n1283077

North Carolina family heartbroken after body of Shameka Johnston found on side of road two weeks after her disappearance

Two weeks after 28-year-old North Carolina woman Shameka Johnston went missing, one of the men she was last seen with led police to the location of her body.

Troy Police Chief James Atkins told Dateline that Shameka’s body was found on October 28 about 20 yards off Horne Road in Troy.

Last week, Eric Buie, one of the men she was last seen with, was taken into custody, according to Chief Atkins.

The chief told Dateline that the two have known each other for a long time, but did not elaborate on the details of their relationship.

After multiple interviews with police, Buie told police on Thursday where they could find Shameka’s body. Police responded to an area of Horne Road at 7:19 p.m. that same day and located her body about 20 yards off the road. Buie was charged with Shameka’s murder.

Shameka’s cause of death is not yet known, but Chief Atkins told Dateline he hopes an autopsy report will shed more light on the events that took place.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/mis...-side-n1283077

North Carolina family heartbroken after body of Shameka Johnston found on side of road two weeks after her disappearance
    See? Yeah, I knew those fuckers had to have been involved. That poor woman
    Oh well, back to gum.

One of them was the father of her baby, I'm betting.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information