Thread: Emily Ferlazzo (22) found dead inside a bus after her husband admitted to killing her

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Emily Ferlazzo (22) found dead inside a bus after her husband admitted to killing her

Here we go again.

https://www.wmur.com/article/vt-stat...oman/37999605#

Vermont State Police officers investigating the disappearance of a New Hampshire woman said Tuesday they have been unable to locate her husband.

Troopers said Emily Ferlazzo, 22, of Northfield, has not been seen since Saturday afternoon. Police said they consider her disappearance to be suspicious.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2022 at 11:37 AM.

Deja vu.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.wmur.com/article/vt-stat...woman/37999605

Husband located as Vermont police continue search for missing New Hampshire woman

Investigators say woman last seen by husband Saturday

BOLTON, Vt. —

Vermont State Police said Tuesday afternoon that they have located the husband of a New Hampshire woman who was last seen Saturday.

Troopers said Emily Ferlazzo, 22, of Northfield, has not been seen since Saturday afternoon. Police said they consider her disappearance to be suspicious.
    Advertisement

Family members reported Emily Ferlazzo missing at about 7:15 p.m. Monday. They said her husband, Joseph Ferlazzo, 41, told them the two got into an argument Saturday afternoon, and she got out of their camper van and started walking on Route 2, near the Bolton Valley Resort access road.

Joseph Ferlazzo told family members that he went to a nearby store, and when he returned to pick up Emily a short time later he could not find her. He told relatives that they had been staying at an Airbnb in Bolton, Vermont.

Earlier Tuesday, Vermont State Police said they wanted to speak to Joseph Ferlazzo but had been unable to find him. State police said they're also are working to determine when Emily Ferlazzo was last seen by someone other than her husband.

Police later said they found Joseph Ferlazzo at a convenience store in St. Albans, and he agreed to accompany state troopers to the barracks.

Police said Emily Ferlazzo is about 5 feet tall, weighs 125 pounds, and has blue eyes and blond hair. She was last seen wearing white sneakers, ripped jeans and a long-sleeve black shirt. She also has a large sleeve tattoo on her left arm and a snake tattoo around her navel with the head in the center of her chest, police said.

The couple's dog, a medium-sized mix breed named Remington, was found unharmed at the home of a friend of Joseph Ferlazzo's.

A news conference was scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to contact Vermont State Police at 802-524-5993. Tips also may be submitted online anonymously.

https://vtstatepolice.blogspot.com/2...update-on.html

Dog was found unharmed.

Vermont State Police provides update on missing persons investigation involving Emily Ferlazzo

ST. ALBANS, Vermont (Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021) — Tuesday afternoon, the Vermont State Police located Joseph Ferlazzo at a convenience store in St. Albans, and he agreed to accompany troopers to the barracks.

Remington the dog also was located unharmed at the home of a friend of Mr. Ferlazzo.

Emily Ferlazzo remains missing, and the police effort to locate her is active and ongoing.

The media availability scheduled for 2:30 p.m. is delayed and will occur as soon as practical at the VSP barracks in St. Albans. No additional information is available until the media availability.

***Update No. 1, 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021***

The Vermont State Police is continuing its investigation into a missing-persons case involving 22-year-old New Hampshire resident Emily Ferlazzo, who was reported to have last been seen in Bolton, Vermont, on Saturday, Oct. 16.

The disappearance is considered suspicious, and there are concerns for Mrs. Ferlazzo’s welfare.

Emily’s husband, Joseph Ferlazzo, told her family in New Hampshire that the couple had been staying at a vacation rental in Bolton. He advised they were in an argument while in their camper van traveling on the Bolton Valley Access Road at about 1 p.m. Saturday. He further stated that she had left the vehicle and began walking along U.S. Route 2. Mr. Ferlazzo told the family that he proceeded to a convenience store in Bolton, and when he returned to the area where he had last seen Mrs. Ferlazzo, she was gone.

Mrs. Ferlazzo’s family reported her disappearance to the Vermont State Police at about 7:15 p.m. Monday, Oct. 18, as soon as they were made aware that she was missing. The Vermont State Police immediately began an investigation that has expanded from the Bolton area to include locations in Enosburg and St. Albans.

Members of the state police would like to speak to Mr. Ferlazzo, as he may have information that could be helpful to the investigation, but have been unable to locate him. He was reported to have last been seen by a friend Monday night in St. Albans, near the location where the camper van was found on a property belonging to another friend of Mr. Ferlazzo’s. State police also are working to determine when Mrs. Ferlazzo was last seen by someone other than her husband.

Mr. Ferlazzo is described as 6 feet tall, weighing 200 pounds with brown eyes, brown hair, a nose piercing, and multiple tattoos. He was last seen wearing a dark gray three-quarter-zip sweater.

The couple’s dog, a medium-sized mix breed named Remington, also is missing.

The Vermont State Police investigation is in its early stages and includes members of the Bureau of Criminal Investigations, Major Crime Unit, Crime Scene Search Team, Victim Services Unit, and uniformed troopers from the Field Force Division. In addition, VSP is coordinating with the Franklin County Sheriff’s Department, Franklin County State’s Attorney’s Office, and police in New Hampshire.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Emily or Joseph Ferlazzo or that may in any way be relevant to this investigation is asked to contact the Vermont State Police in St. Albans at 802-524-5993. Tips also may be submitted online anonymously at http://vsp.vermont.gov/tipsubmit.

The Vermont State Police will hold a media availability to discuss the case with members of the media at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday at the VSP barracks in St. Albans, 140 Fisher Pond Rd.

***Initial news release, 2:35 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021***

On 10/18/2021 at approximately 7:15 PM, Troopers from the Williston State Police Barracks received a phone call about a missing 22-year-old female. Concerned family members called to report, Emily Ferlazzo, missing. Emily had been staying at an Airbnb in Bolton, Vermont with her husband, Joseph Ferlazzo age 41. It was reported on Saturday 10/16/21 around 1 PM Emily got out of the vehicle she was riding in and began walking on Rt. 2 near the Bolton Valley Resort Access Road. Joseph Ferlazzo told family members he went to a nearby store and when he returned to pick Emily up a short time later, he could not find her.

Uniform troopers as well as state police detectives began trying to locate Emily shortly after receiving the report. Emily is a white female, 5 feet tall, and weighing 125 lbs. Emily has blue eyes and blonde hair. Emily was last seen wearing white sneakers, ripped blue jeans, and a long-sleeve black shirt.

Anyone with information is asked to call Vermont State Police Detectives at the Williston or St. Albans Barracks.

The dog was found at a friend's house and it was supposedly with her? Yeah, we all know what happened.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/20/husban...fe-inside-bus/

Husband admits killing missing New Hampshire wife inside bus: cops
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2022 at 11:38 AM.

Wait, was he just cruising around with her body in their vehicle the entire time she was reported missing?

Uggh. What a fucking arsehole. & jfc the size difference between them - even in heels she's tiny next to him

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Uggh. What a fucking arsehole. & jfc the size difference between them - even in heels she's tiny next to him
    My husband is more than a foot taller than me. I feel tiny next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information