Thread: Christofer Conner (40) Murdered His Wife Julie Moore (42) & Was Shot Dead By Police After He Slashed The Throat Of An Officer Who Tried To Stop Him Beating His Son (15) To Death With A Brick

Christofer Conner (40) Murdered His Wife Julie Moore (42) & Was Shot Dead By Police After He Slashed The Throat Of An Officer Who Tried To Stop Him Beating His Son (15) To Death With A Brick

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shot-dead.html

Arkansas father, 40, who bludgeoned his son, 15, to death with a brick, fatally stabbed the boy's mother, then slashed a cop's throat is shot to death

Christofer Conner, 40, was shot dead on Sunday after he stabbed a Fort Smith officer trying to stop him from bludgeoning his 15-year-old son with a brick

The teen, who was pronounced dead shortly afterward at an area hospital, had 'multiple stab wounds,' and blunt force trauma

Police told Dailymail.com that 42-year-old Julia Marie Moore, who was found stabbed to death in the home, was the teen's mother

A five-year-old was found in the home, police said, and was released to other family members after the horrific attack
    'I have no doubt that our officer's swift actions saved this young child's life,' Fort Smith Police Chief Danny Baker said at a Sunday press conference

Conner was charged with domestic battery in July, according to Sebastian County records - '[Conner and Moore] had a history for sure'

The 911 caller told dispatchers they 'heard a person yelling and screaming [and] saw a white male with no shirt assaulting a person on the ground'

Baker said Conner 'sliced the officer's throat and neck' less than a minute' after he got to the scene and tried to stop him from bludgeoning the boy

The officer, he said, has been placed on paid leave while state police conduct an investigation into the police-involved shooting
    By CHRISTINA COULTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 06:40 AEDT, 19 October 2021 |

Police were responding to a call at 2819 Tilles Avenue, Fort Smith when they found 40-year-old Christopher 'Cason' Conner bludgeoning his 15-year-old son with a brick in the middle of the street.

Julie Moore, 42, the child's mother, was found dead inside with multiple stab wounds. The relationship between Moore and Conner, and whether or not they lived together in the house, is unclear.

A five-year-old was found alive and safe inside the home, and has since been released to other family members.

Fort Smith Chief Danny Baker said he '[had] no doubt that our officer's swift actions saved [that] young child's life.'

Police were responding to a call at 2819 Tilles Avenue, Fort Smith when they found 40-year-old Christopher 'Cason' Conner (pictured) bludgeoning his 15-year-old son with a brick in the middle of the street

Julie Moore, 42 (pictured) was found dead with multiple stab wounds

At a Sunday press conference, Baker said that the 911 caller who alerted dispatchers to the 'extremely violent attack' said they 'heard yelling and screaming and came outside to see a white male with no shirt assaulting a person on the ground.'

Baker said that the unnamed responding police officer appeared to convince Conner to stop battering his son. When the officer attempted to restrain the man, however, he brandished a knife and 'sliced the officer's throat and neck.'

Then, the officer shot at Conner twice, 'killing him and ending the threat.'

The officer, who Baker said had been with the department for 16 months, required emergency surgery after the attack for 'severe lacerations' to his face and neck - he is now in stable condition.

The 15-year-old was pronounced dead at the hospital - police said he had 'multiple stab wounds' along with blunt force trauma.

Both the injured officer and another member of the department who was at the scene have been placed on paid leave while Arkansas State Police conduct an investigation into the officer-involved shooting.

After an officer shot Christofer Conner dead, the body of Julie Moore was found inside this home on 2819 Tilles Avenue

Conner (pictured far right with Moore) was arrested for domestic battery in the third degree on July 22 this year, according to Sebastian County documents - the Sebastian County Sheriff's Department could not be reached by Dailymail.com at press time

Police said that, along with Moore's brutalized body, a five-year-old was found inside the house on 2819 Tilles Avenue - he was released to other family members, and Fort Smith Chief Danny Baker said he '[had] no doubt that our officer's swift actions saved [that] young child's life.' Pictured is the police crime scene outside of the house, where Conner beat his 15-year-old son to death with a brick

Police said they were called to a home in Fort Smith to find 40-year-old Christofer 'Cason' Conner (pictured) bludgeoning his 15-year-old son with a brick in the middle of Tilles Avenue

On July 20, two days before the arrest, Conner made his Facebook profile photo a screenshot of his phone's screen after a call between him and Moore had been disconnected

Conner was arrested for domestic battery in the third degree on July 22 this year, according to Sebastian County documents - the Sebastian County Sheriff's Department could not be reached by Dailymail.com at press time.

On July 20, two days before the arrest, Conner made his Facebook profile photo a screenshot of his phone's screen after a call between him and Moore had been disconnected.

'[Conner and Moore] had a history together for sure,' Mitchell told Dailymail.com. 'We have more than one [domestic violence] call out there.'

The Arkansas State Police Department, who is handling the case now that there is an investigation into the officer's use of deadly force, did not return DailyMail.com's inquiries regarding a potential motive for the slaying.

'When unimaginable tragedies like this happen, we?re all left scared, angry, frustrated, sometimes hopeless,' Chief Baker said at the press conference.

'It hurts us as much as it does each of you when an outcome like this is unavoidable.'

His fb

https://m.facebook.com/cason.conner....content_filter

So the 15 year old was not his? I wonder if he was coming to the aid of his mom, so sad

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Did the officer whose throat was cut shoot him?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's amazing how white people can be beating a kid to death and it takes cutting a cop's throat to get shot. Now if he were black and selling loose cigarettes, that would be different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    It's amazing how white people can be beating a kid to death and it takes cutting a cop's throat to get shot. Now if he were black and selling loose cigarettes, that would be different.
    I was JUST about to post, if he were black he wouldn't have even had the CHANCE to get close to that officer.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yes

From the article above:
    Thats pretty badass. I would freak out, shit my pants, and do nothing if my throat was cut.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information