Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Colin Powell (84) breakthrough Covid infection while fighting multiple myeloma cancer

  1. #1
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,572
    Rep Power
    21474871

    Colin Powell (84) breakthrough Covid infection while fighting multiple myeloma cancer

    Colin Powell became the first black Secretary of State of the United States on January 20, 2001.
    He was the 65th Secretary of State and served until January 26, 2005.
    Colin Luther Powell
    4/5/1937 - 10/18/2021 breakthrough Covid infection

    https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Coli...ertical=trends
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  2. #2
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,955
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Colin Powell became the first black Secretary of State of the United States on January 20, 2001.
    He was the 65th Secretary of State and served until January 26, 2005.
    Colin Luther Powell
    4/5/1937 - 10/18/2021 breakthrough Covid infection

    https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Coli...ertical=trends
    This is the shit that scares me. You can be vaccinated and do everything right and still end up dead. Terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,819
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    This is the shit that scares me. You can be vaccinated and do everything right and still end up dead. Terrible.
    He had multiple myeloma cancer. That's a totally different equation to me.

    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...-21/index.html

    Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of the plasma cells

    Gen. Colin Powell had multiple myeloma, according to a source familiar with the matter. Multiple myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body’s immune response.

    Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, immunocompromised people are at greater risk from the coronavirus.

  4. #4
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,601
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    He had multiple myeloma cancer. That's a totally different equation to me.

    https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...-21/index.html
    Not to mention being 84.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •