Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cleo Smith (4) Disappeared Overnight 16 Oct 2021 From Her Family's Tent At A Campsite In Macleod, Western Australia

Police held a joint press conference today with the WA State Premier (the elected state leader)

They announced a $1,000,000 reward for information

When asked whether there was evidence that she was there they referred to cctv cameras on one of the beach shacks

They'll still be searching out at Quobba but it will transition over the next 24 hrs from search & rescue to a forensic search for evidence

They said they believe there were people there that night who didn't check in/register. So presumably the reward money is at least partially aimed at getting someone to identify all of those people

I don't remember ever seeing a reward of that size less than a week into a police investigation

Link to the full press conference

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ource=timeline

This article's long but it has a few new details amongst all the known stuff so I just pasted the whole thing.

The most important one is that ABC are saying police already took DNA swabs from everyone who was at the campground. Obviously it's not actually everyone though, because they haven't IDed the people who didn't check in at the homestead

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-...know/100556400

Each hour that passes since four-year-old Cleo Smith disappeared seems to raise more questions than it answers.

The desperate search for the missing girl has now entered its sixth day, as police continue to painstakingly search the campsite near where she was last seen.

But the investigation has now taken a sinister turn, with police confirming they believe she was most likely abducted.

In what police describe as one of their "largest and most complex task forces", the plea to find the missing girl has now been deemed a national search.

More information has slowly been released over the last couple of days.

Here is where is the investigation at, and what we know so far.

What happened before Cleo disappeared?
    Cleo's family arrived at the campsite, close to the blowholes at Point Quobba, about 6:30pm last Friday.

It's about 75 kilometres north of Carnarvon by road, and around 875 kilometres north of Perth.

Cleo, her infant sister Isla, mother Ellie Smith and Ms Smith's partner Jake Gliddon had been planning on spending their weekend there.

They were to spend their time fishing, playing on the beach and teaching Cleo how to ride her bike without training wheels.

Cleo went to bed around 8pm, around the same time as her younger sister, Isla.

Her parents went to sleep sometime later but were woken at 1:30am on Saturday when Cleo asked for a drink of water.

That was the last time they saw her.

Their worst nightmare was realised when they woke about 6am to find her gone from the family tent.

"As we passed the divider, I went into the other room and the zipper was open," Ms Smith said in an emotional press conference on Tuesday.

"I turned around to Jake and just said, 'Cleo's gone'."

What do we know about the tent?
    Ms Smith says it was the family's first time camping in a new tent, which had a number of divided sections and different entrances.

She was sleeping on a blow-up mattress with Mr Gliddon in one part of the tent, while Cleo and her seven-month-old sister Isla slept in another.

When she woke up to Isla wanting a bottle about 6am, she noticed the zip on the outside of the tent was almost completely open.

Yesterday, for the first time, Inspector Jon Munday, who is leading the search, revealed there was more than one entrance to the tent and that the open zipper was too high for Cleo to reach.

"The positioning of that zipper for the flap is one of the circumstances that has caused us to have grave concerns for Cleo's safety," he said.

The tent is being forensically examined by police.

Where have police been searching?
    Police have been comprehensively searching the area around the campsite from the land, sea and air since Saturday morning.

SES volunteers, local helicopter pilots, marine search and rescue volunteers and fisheries officers have all also joined the search.

Mounted police arrived from Perth on Tuesday, scouring harder-to-reach dunes and near-impenetrable vegetation covering the rugged coastline.

The army has also been assisting with a drone that can use a thermal camera to search day and night.

On Monday, police started searching a number of shacks near the campsite, with owners asked to drop their keys off on Tuesday to give police access.

"We will not leave here until we are satisfied we have searched the area and can walk away with our hand on our heart [that] we have done the best to find Cleo," Inspector Munday said on Monday.

What happens now?
    While the search has now covered about 4 square kilometres from Cleo's last known position, detectives are turning their efforts to finding any evidence of suspicious activity around the time she vanished.

Police today confirmed they are treating the case as an abduction, after previously refusing to rule out any particular theory.

Superintendent Rod Wilde, who's leading the special task force RODIA, said given the length of time and extent of the search effort, if Cleo had wandered off, she most likely would have already been found.

"Given the information now that we've learned from the scene, the fact the search has gone for this period of time when we haven't been able to locate her ? that leads us to believe she was taken from the tent," he said.

WA's Acting Police Commissioner Col Blanch said crews on the ground would shift their focus.

"The land search for a person wandering off will conclude. The search for evidence and exhibits continues ? we will still be searching forensically, we'll still be searching the scene," he said.

What else have police been doing?
    Detectives have been in touch with police departments from other jurisdictions across Australia to increase their chances of finding the four-year-old.

"We've got a nation looking for Cleo, that's what's important here. It's not just up to police to find Cleo," Acting Commissioner Blanch said today.

When asked if data from the Safe WA app had been accessed, Acting Commissioner Blanch said officers could not lawfully do so.

"There are many other data sets we can access and far greater data sets that can give us better information about the location of Cleo," he said.

It is understood police have taken DNA swabs from everyone who was at the campground on Friday night and Saturday morning.

They had also received information from a number of those campers, about "certain noises and certain activities".

"We've investigated and responded to the vast majority of that. Most of them are explained," Acting Deputy Commissioner Gaunt said yesterday.

A roadblock remains around the campsite, although police have admitted it is possible that people left the campsite before the block was set up.

"We have gathered a large amount of intelligence from the campers that are here, and then sort of tracking and tracing their movements," Inspector Munday said yesterday.

"We do know a lot of people that were here, but sure, there is the possibility we aren't aware of those people."

There is only one road into and out of the campsite, prompting investigators to ask for CCTV and dashcam vision to identify who may have been in the area at the time.

They are also looking at footage from other nearby locations, including roadhouses.

Are there any suspects?
    Formally, there are no suspects and no-one is currently being questioned by police.

Police are still appealing for anyone who was there at the campsite to contact police if they have not already.

"There's been hundreds of Crimestoppers calls, primarily that suspicious persons in the area and that's what they're responding to," Mr Blanch said.

There are between 10 and 20 registered sex offenders who had been in the Carnarvon area at the time had been spoken to.

Mr Blanch said sex offenders would be on the list of persons of interest.

"The process of any investigation is the process of elimination. We have to eliminate the fact that where that person was at the time of the offence. If we can prove that they weren't there, then they're off the list," Mr Blanch said.

Inspector Munday said there was also nothing to suggest the account given by Ms Smith and Mr Gliddon was anything but accurate and truthful.

On Tuesday, police said they had spoken to Cleo's biological father in Perth.

But they said that was part of normal police practice to build a victimology profile.

How has the community responded?

The tight-knit community has rallied around Cleo's family from almost the moment she disappeared.

Before the day was out, local helicopter tour companies had joined the search for her, and a GoFundMe crowdfunding page had been set up.

That fundraising effort has now collected more than $60,000.

On Monday, Carnarvon Shire president Eddie Smith said the community was providing a range of support.

"Everybody is just pulling together doing as much as they possibly can, it's heartening ? it really is a great community," he told ABC Radio Perth.

"One of the local churches had a candlelit vigil last night which was open to everybody which was really well attended.

"If people can just maintain that positive thinking, we just pray and hope that we get the best possible outcome."

Psychologists will be on hand at Cleo's primary school, St Mary Star of the Sea Catholic School, today to support staff and students.

"The school community is praying for Cleo and her family," Catholic Education WA, which runs the school, said in a statement.

What has Cleo's mum said?
    Ellie Smith said it would be very unusual for Cleo to go walking without her parents, especially in the middle of the night.

"She won't leave my sight if I'm walking in the shops," Ms Smith said.

"When she left, she was wearing a jumpsuit and she can't go to the toilet without my help.

"She would come and get me, just like she did with her water. She would never leave the tent alone."

Ms Smith said she was still holding out hope that her daughter would return.

"She's been strong from the day she was born, so I know she can get through whatever she's going through," she said.

"We sit and watch the sand dunes and we just think she's going to run down it and back into our arms, but we're still waiting."

"As we passed the divider, I went into the other room and the zipper was open," Ms Smith said in an emotional press conference on Tuesday.
    I'm confused. Were they in separate tents?

Edited to add: never mind, I need to read the full article before asking questions haha.

Ms Smith says it was the family's first time camping in a new tent, which had a number of divided sections and different entrances.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://twitter.com/MiaEgerton/statu...cFJmdvESg&s=19
    Attached Images Attached Images

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Hmmmm..... That would be exactly what LE would say to keep the family from thinking that they suspect them. The only reason to start focusing on their home is to find evidence that she died there instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Hmmmm..... That would be exactly what LE would say to keep the family from thinking that they suspect them. The only reason to start focusing on their home is to find evidence that she died there instead.

The govt put up a million dollar reward before she was even missing a week & they're only processing the exterior of the house & the fence

I've got a feeling that the campground cctv that proved she was there alive & well on Friday night might've also caught her abductor in the early hours of Saturday morning - because the speed & size of that reward is unprecedented. So is the speed of the mass DNA testing

Edit :
    I was hoping to find a YouTube link for this before I posted it but no luck so far.

It's from yesterday & it's about 3 mins long. It covers the search at the house & has footage of it. It also has interviews with locals, including a guy who lives out at Quobba & says he was one of the first to help.

They also say "police today reinforcing her parents aren't suspects"

https://twitter.com/9NewsPerth/statu...Ce0i_oDlA&s=19
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-23-2021 at 09:51 PM.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...g-b882050533z?
    Cleo Smith search: Detective Superintendent Rod Wilde reveals ‘very recent development’ in missing Cleo case

Kristin Shorten
    PerthNow
    October 24, 2021 4:30PM
    Kristin Shorten

A car was seen turning south off Blowholes Rd, headed for Carnarvon, just after 3am on the morning Cleo Smith vanished from her parents’ tent at a nearby camp site.

Detective Superintendent Rod Wilde of the Major Crime Division has just revealed the “very recent development” in the missing four-year-old’s case at a press conference in Perth.

Supt Wilde said two people who were travelling together along the North West Coastal Highway in the early hours of Saturday, October 16 saw a car turn right off Blowholes Rd between 3am and 3.30am.

Cleo disappeared — possibly abducted — from her family’s tent between 1.30am and 6am that day.

This comes after police last week confirmed reports that campers had heard the sound of screeching tyres as a car left the campsite about 3am that morning.

The new witnesses, who were heading north on the North West Coastal Highway for work that morning, were unable to provide police with a detailed description of the vehicle or how many people were inside, but said the car’s headlights were definitely on when it turned south off Blowholes Rd.

“We want the person or persons who were in that vehicle to come forward and contact police,” Supt Wilde said.

“The time is not exact but we believe it to have been between 3am and 3.30am.

“We believe it was a passenger vehicle, not a truck.”

Supt Wilde said that the witnesses who had come forward were “credible sources”.

“Obviously at that time when the people observed it, it wasn’t anything of great significance,” he said.

“They just came forward after hearing about Cleo and the news and realised the significance.

“Fortunately, they’ve come forward and passed that on to us so we are keen to speak to the person who was driving and anyone who was in that vehicle to speak to us.”

More to come.

I was wrong. I didn't think there'd been a stranger abduction from a tent in Australia before.

This one also happened in Western Australia, also on the coast in the mid-west

I have no idea whether they ever caught this guy. Had quick look but I can't find anything about an arrest

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/polic...d-ng-ya-235751

Police hunt man after 9yo holiday abduction bid
    DANIEL MERCER
    The West Australian
    Mon, 28 September 2009 9:42AM

Police are searching for a man who attempted to abduct a nine-year-old girl from a caravan park in the popular Mid-West coastal holiday town of Dongara.

Sgt Nathan Dawe, of Mingenew police, said yesterday that a man had carried the girl from her tent at the Dongara Denison caravan park to a nearby car about 6am on Saturday.

He said the girl screamed and escaped before alerting her father.

The girl had been sleeping in a tent with an eight-year-old friend when the abduction attempt happened. Her father was in a separate tent nearby.

Sgt Dawe said the family were from Perth and had been holidaying in Dongara, about 360km north of Perth, for the long weekend. They had returned home after cutting short their visit.

He said they had been traumatised by the event and did not want to be identified or contacted.

"It's been quite a traumatic experience for both the father and the daughter and they've shot back to Perth now," he said.

"It's quite scary for a nine-year-old to be pulled out of her bed." Sgt Dawe said the man did not assault the girl.

"There was no violence or anything like that," he said.

"He hasn't put her in a headlock or threatened her in any way - he has just picked her up and carried her to the car.

"She was half-asleep and when she realised, 'hold on a second, this isn't supposed to happen', she screamed out and then leapt from the car."

The abduction attempt happened just hours after an incident believed to have involved the same man at another Dongara camp site.

A 43-year-old woman was woken when a man entered her tent about 2.30am on Saturday. He fled when she screamed.

Sgt Dawe said he was concerned the man could reoffend and asked anyone with information to come forward.

The man is described as aged about 30, Caucasian, with a slim build and having a noticeable tan.

He is believed to be driving a white dual-cab, four-wheel-drive vehicle with a distinctive loud exhaust.

Park owner Sue King was reluctant to speak but said the event had shocked the small community on one of its busiest weekends of the year.

Dongara usually has a population of about 3500 but swells to more than 6000 during holidays such as the Queen's Birthday long weekend.

Mrs King said residents were hoping police could catch the offender quickly.

"It is a lovely tourist town and that won't change but I guess the reality right now is to focus on catching the person that we need to catch," she said.

"Nothing has changed - Dongara is still a beautiful place and that's why a lot of people come here."

If it's indeed a stranger abduction, then I'm afraid that this will not end well.

Edit : damn, it's giant post, I was trying not to do that

I really hope they have a shitload of evidence we don't know about, but even if they don't, I'm pretty confident they'll get them eventually. Even if they knew their way out through mining roads etc, that part of WA is vast & sparsely populated.

No matter which way they went, they had to stop for fuel eventually & there's a very limited number of places they could get it - all have cctv, & word about Cleo got out fast so they all would've made sure it didn't get deleted

This is a pretty long article. With each consecutive day police have been making stronger & stronger statements about the parents not being suspects (some of it's on camera).

At this point it's pretty clear that not only are they not suspects, they're being treated as secondary victims

https://thewest.com.au/news/cleo-smi...ng-b882057873z

Cleo Smith search: Top cop says Ellie Smith and Jake Gliddon not suspects in case
    Joe Spagnolo
    The West Australian
    Sun, 31 October 2021 5:00AM

The cop leading the investigation into missing four-year-old Cleo Smith has sprung to the defence of her mother Ellie, and stepdad Jake, saying they are not suspects in the child?s disappearance and should not be subjected to ?disgusting? attacks by cowardly online trolls.

The cop leading the investigation into missing four-year-old Cleo Smith has sprung to the defence of her mother Ellie, and stepdad Jake, saying they are not suspects in the child?s disappearance and should not be subjected to ?disgusting? attacks by cowardly online trolls.

And Det-Supt Rod Wilde on Saturday also ruled out Cleo?s biological father as a suspect in the little girl?s suspected abduction, saying he was ?nowhere near the area? when she went missing more than a fortnight ago.

?They (Ellie Smith and Jake Gliddon) have been copping some very disgusting behaviour online and comments and everything else like that,? Supt Wilde said.

?We want to make it clear ? they are not suspects in this investigation. They have been helping us.?

In the two weeks since Cleo?s disappearance from her family?s tent at the Quobba Blowholes, social media has been alight with speculation about what happened to the bright and bubbly little girl.

While much of the chatter is well-intentioned, a dark subsection of armchair detectives has pointed the finger of blame at Cleo?s devastated family, bombarding them with abuse and accusations.

Supt Wilde said the couple were ?holding up? in spite of the vitriol.

?Fortunately, they have family and friends around them,? he said.

?We are in touch with them on a daily basis, keeping them updated and doing whatever we can to help them. But it is a terrible situation no one wants to be in.?

Neither was Cleo?s biological father a suspect, Supt Wilde confirmed to The Sunday Times.

Daniel Staines was in Mandurah where he lives ? 1000km from the Quobba Blowholes ? at the time of her suspected abduction.

?He has not had anything to do with young Cleo since she was born and he was nowhere near the area,? Supt Wilde said.

Mr Staines was interviewed by police early in the investigation and there is no suggestion he had anything to do with Cleo?s disappearance.

Cleo Smith disappeared from her family?s tent at the Blowholes, about 70km north of Carnarvon, on October 16 between 1.30am and 6am. She had arrived there with her mother Ellie, stepfather Jake and baby sister Isla the evening before.

Police have been at a loss to explain what happened to the little girl, despite an exhaustive search operation across the State and the country.

As the police investigation Cleo?s suspected abduction enters its third week, Supt Wilde ? who has worked on high-profile cases such as the disappearance of Lisa Mott and murder of Gerard Ross ? says he has not given up hope she will be found alive.

?We are hopeful, but we have very grave fears for her safety and her welfare,? he said.

?We certainly understand the gravity of the situation. There is always some hope, but we are very aware of the gravity of it ? and the concerns for her welfare.

?Obviously as time goes by, it makes (finding Cleo being alive) more difficult and our concerns grow stronger for her. As more time passes, the greater our fears grow around her safety.?

But Supt Wilde was confident he would find answers for Cleo?s family.

?I don?t want to give anyone any false hope about it,? he said.

?It is certainly a complex investigation in difficult circumstances and a terrible situation, what has occurred.

?I am confident that we can resolve it and find out what happened to Cleo.?

Police drones were on Saturday again in the air above the campground, scouring the landscape for any missed clue which could lead them to the little girl.

More than 100 police officers are working on the case but expertise would be called in from around the world if needed.

?We have got people around the clock, and certainly working all weekend and into the night and all over the place doing different tasks,? Supt Wilde said.

A vital lead is a car that was seen turning off Blowholes Road on the morning Cleo vanished, with police yet to track down the occupants of that car.

A public call out for CCTV and dash cam vision from anywhere within a 1000km radius of where Cleo was last seen has brought an avalanche of information.

More than 200 reported sightings of Cleo have been made to police.

?We have got a great deal of information from the public and we are very fortunate and thankful to the public for calling all of that information in,? Supt Wilde said.

?There has been a lot of CCTV obtained, a lot of information from the public and other means that we have obtained.

?It?s now about all that hard work of review and analysis of all that material.?

Supt Wilde said it was unlikely Cleo had wandered from her tent on her own. No trace has been found of the red-and-grey sleeping bag she had gone to bed in, and chillingly the tent zipper was found open at a height far greater than that which she could reach.

He said the ?primary scenario? that police were investigating was that Cleo was stolen from her tent.

?The probability that Cleo wandered off out of the tent herself and became lost or went into the ocean, I would say is low,? Supt Wilde said.

?Given such an extensive land, sea and air search was undertaken almost immediately, we would have hoped we had discovered her in that time given the amount of people that were searching and the resources that searched for Cleo over a number of days.?

Supt Wilde acknowledged the brazen nature of Cleo?s possible kidnapping was extremely unusual.

?This is certainly very much different to other types of child abduction offences,? he said.

?In a tent, in the middle of the night. The circumstances ? in a remote location.

?Fortunately, these things just don?t happen very often.?

Supt Wilde said police were determined to solve the mystery.

?We know it doesn?t get any worse than a child going missing in these circumstances,? Supt Wilde said.

?A lot of the officers are parents themselves ? as am I.

?We are really motivated to find Cleo and what?s happened to her.?
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-31-2021 at 03:48 AM.

Oh also, that attempted abduction at Dongara is considered solved. It happened 6 yrs later via a DNA match to a camper who was staying there - but, the guy they matched it to was dead, so the evidence against him was never tested in court

It's very unlikely, but I do kinda wonder if the speedy rollout of all the unprecedented resources in this case was due to a match with a previously unidentified sample from that case

But it's much more likely some other creep in Mid-West WA noticed the news reports & put some thought into where that guy's attempt went wrong

The person that took her must have been stalking the family prior to the abduction.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Just woke up to the news she's alive!!

Saw a couple of tweets from an acct with less than 200 followers saying she was found. I only took it seriously because her bio said she was a WA journo & she's followed by a high profile journo who's been covering the case. Still thought there was a good chance it was a troll though

By the time I linked her tweets in TCS there were articles confirming it

https://www.9news.com.au/national/cl...c-d467ed71b73f

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Just woke up to the news she's alive!!

Saw a couple of tweets from an acct with less than 200 followers saying she was found. I only took it seriously because her bio said she was a WA journo & she's followed by a high profile journo who's been covering the case. Still thought there was a good chance it was a troll though

By the time I linked her tweets in TCS there were articles confirming it

https://www.9news.com.au/national/cl...c-d467ed71b73f
    Oh wow! I wonder how they found her, if it was a tip or they randomly knocked on that door (the article says they were doing that this week).

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-...lice/100589612

Missing four-year-old girl Cleo Smith has been found safe and well in a locked house in Carnarvon, WA police say.

According to a statement from Deputy Commissioner Col Blanch, police broke into the house about 1am and found her in one of the rooms.

One of the officers picked her up and asked her, 'What's your name?"

She replied: "My name is Cleo."

She has been reunited with her parents.

WA police said a Carnarvon man had been taken into custody and was being questioned by detectives.

Cleo had been missing since October 16, having disappeared from the tent she was sleeping in with her parents at the Blowholes, a popular camping site north of Carnarvon.

Her disappearance sparked a widespread search across Western Australia.

"This is the outcome we all hoped and prayed for," Deputy Commissioner Blanch said.

"It's the outcome we've achieved because of some incredible police work and I want to thank Cleo's parents, the West Australian community and all of the volunteers.

"And of course, I want to thank my colleagues in the Western Australian Police Force."

More to come.

As far as I'm aware this has only happened one other time in Australia. In that case the victim was 3 & she was only held for 2 days before he dumped her at a deserted showground in the middle of the night.

Her name was Chloe, which is kind of a freaky coincidence because multiple people, including journalists, the Asst Police Commissioner & the Prime Minister kept mistakenly referring to Cleo as "Chloe"

Anyway, this guy was paroled in 2019 after he won an appeal against his sentence

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...a370b9a89fc596

Hopefully poor Cleo didn't suffer too much and can bounce back. I barely remember anything when I was 4.

Oh wow! I wonder how they found her, if it was a tip or they randomly knocked on that door (the article says they were doing that this week).
    I'm going with tip. I live in a town about the same size as Carnarvon & I can't imagine anyone ever getting away with concealing an abducted child in their house.

Back at the start they were asking people to watch for anyone with behavioural changes so I'm guessing a lot of the media coverage of police tactics was specifically aimed at making this guy sweat

& yeah, agreed. I kind of hope it was the Childers guy again because he didn't physically hurt the little girl he took
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-02-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    As far as I'm aware this has only happened one other time in Australia. In that case the victim was 3 & she was only held for 2 days before he dumped her at a deserted showground in the middle of the night.

Her name was Chloe, which is kind of a freaky coincidence because multiple people, including journalists, the Asst Police Commissioner & the Prime Minister kept mistakenly referring to Cleo as "Chloe"

Anyway, this guy was paroled in 2019 after he won an appeal against his sentence

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...a370b9a89fc596
    I have a pup named Cleo and everyone mistakenly calls her Chloe.

I am shocked they found this little girl alive, but that is such good news! I shudder to think what has happened to her in the last couple of weeks.

I would love to know what led the police to him.

I was just coming here to report that she was found. Here's CNN's take:

Missing 4-year-old found by Australian police weeks after vanishing

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/02/ameri...ntl/index.html

Wow he lives 30 miles from the last place she was found? It had to be a tip that lead to him.

I dont mean to sound grim, but im really surprised he kept her alive.

Very good news indeed! Thanks for keeping us updated Blighted!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Oh wow this is a miracle. Glad for a happy ending

Thread Information