Thread: Fitness Coaches Emma M?nk?nnen (24) & Daniil Gagarin (30) Both Died When Emma Dived Into Violently Raging Sea At A Spanish Resort & Daniil Tried To Save Her

Fitness Coaches Emma M?nk?nnen (24) & Daniil Gagarin (30) Both Died When Emma Dived Into Violently Raging Sea At A Spanish Resort & Daniil Tried To Save Her

This vid is horrifying. I don't know wtf they were all thinking. Even if they went out there planning to make a vid of her doing it, they should've stopped once they saw how wild the waves were

Tragic video shows fitness coaches swept to sea after failed rescue attempt

A horrific video has surfaced showing the moment a Russian fitness coach drowned trying to save the life of a woman who jumped into stormy seas.

Will Stewart

September 28, 2021 - 4:53PM

This is the horrifying moment a Russian fitness coach drowned trying to save the life of a woman who jumped into stormy seas off the coast of Spain.

Daniil Gagarin, 30, desperately sought to rescue Emma M?nkk?nen, 24, after she got into trouble in the raging waters off a resort at La Zorra cove in Torrevieja.

Watched by Daniil who was beside her, Emma ? also a fitness coach ? had jumped off the cliff in a daredevil leap.

Two fitness coaches drown in strong waves in Torrevieja, Spain, on September 23, 2021 Daniil Gagarin and Emma filmed when they managed to climb the stone before the huge wave swept them away
    She swam to a rock and tried to climb out but was washed out into the cove.

Both Daniil and his wife Darya, 24, are heard shouting to her, trying to guide her to safety.

As she is tossed around, Daniil is seen jumping into the stormy sea.

Astonishingly he manages to pull them both onto the top of a rock.

Two fitness coaches drown in strong waves in Torrevieja, Spain.

But agonisingly they cannot hold on and are washed into the raging Mediterranean.

In the tragic footage, Darya is heard crying hysterically as the pair are swept into the sea.

A major search and rescue was launched and the Finnish woman?s body was found almost two miles from the cove.

The Russian man?s body was found the next day.

Emma M?nkk?nen, 24, from Finland, one of the two fitness coaches drown in strong waves in Torrevieja, Spain, on September 23, 2021.

Emma M?nkk?nen was swept away in the ocean.

Both had worked at a fitness centre at a gym in the Spanish resort.

Russian expat in Spain, Alyona Maas, hit out at ?daredevil jumps from the rocks into the abyss? as ?completely reckless?.

Daniil Gagarin, 30, one of the two fitness coaches to drown in strong waves in Torrevieja, Spain.

Darya Gagarina, wife of Daniil Gagarin, who was one of the two fitness coaches to drown in strong waves in Torrevieja, Spain. Darya was filming the tragedy

?I want to say to adrenaline lovers ? please find yourself safer activities.?

Edit : godammit, the question mark glitch messed up the title this time. I should've realised that would happen
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-17-2021 at 06:56 PM.

I wouldn't have risked my life for a dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking DUMBASS. Who would look at that water and think you could go in there?! He should have left her for dead. That poor woman filming it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Does Finland have really mild surf conditions or something? I'm trying to work out how she could possibly think she could get herself back out of that giant washing machine & I've realised I know absolutely nothing about the Finnish coast

Edit : spent a couple of hours trying to find vids of Finnish beaches & I still know nothing. Saw an absolutely wicked storm though
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-18-2021 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Does Finland have really mild surf conditions or something? I'm trying to work out how she could possibly think she could get herself back out of that giant washing machine & I've realised I know absolutely nothing about the Finnish coast

Edit : spent a couple of hours trying to find vids of Finnish beaches & I still know nothing. Saw an absolutely wicked storm though
    I think in part of Finland, the beach is kind of like the Gulf of Mexico. Real shallow and gradual... It seems like a Russian fB friend posted some pictures of his schnauzers on a Finnish beach "swimming" way out from shore. And him walking out to call them back. I think that was the deal.

That, or this lady meant to kill herself...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I watched that video twice and idk why that woman would jump in. I wonder if she was fucked up.

I think the dude jumped in to save her without thinking. Kind of like an instinct. I feel terrible for him and for his wife.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information