Thread: Ca'Shawn "Cookie" Sims (30) missing from Duarte, CA since 9/8/2021

Ca'Shawn "Cookie" Sims (30) missing from Duarte, CA since 9/8/2021

https://people.com/human-interest/fi...eads-for-help/

The family of Ca'Shawn "Cookie" Sims ? a fitness trainer with more than 215,000 followers on Instagram ? is pleading for answers amid her disappearance.

Ca'Shawn, 30, was last seen on Sept. 8 on the 2100 block of Broach Avenue in Duarte, California, according to a missing persons alert shared by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, who is handling the investigation.

Authorities describe Ca'Shawn as a 5-foot-1 Black woman with black shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. She has the phrase "It's found in the soul" tattooed on her left collarbone and the word "Earth" inked on her left forearm.

According to her sister, Ca'rynn "Cee" Sims, other notable tattoos on the social media influencer's body include an image of an elephant, the phrase "As sisters we stand together," and the definition of the word "serenity."

"Please be on the look out for finding my sister to ensure that she's okay and safe. She has abandoned her home, her dog and seemingly her phone which is unlike her," Ca'rynn wrote on her Instagram on Tuesday. "Our extended family (my grandad, aunts and cousins) cannot reach her alike with my middle sister, mom and dad."

Ca'rynn added that there's been "no indication to where she may have been headed after last leaving her home."

"I never thought there'd come a day of me posting a missing flyer for my sister," she wrote. "We want her covered in prayers, God's grace and to know that she is whole, well and alive."

Ca'Shawn's other sister, Chris'tol Sims, said in an Instagram post over the weekend that her sibling is "a very independent person and enjoys her solitude," but the family have become concerned after not being able to reach her.

"As we've recently started living in separate places, I do not have day-to-day access to her," she shared. "I'm trying to make sure she's okay, and will exhaust every option."

Those with information regarding Ca'Shawn's whereabouts are urged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Missing Persons Unit at (323) 890-5500, or submit an anonymous tip through Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS (8477).
    https://www.instagram.com/cookieeedough/?hl=en

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That doesn't sound good. Not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/hel...een-in-duarte/

Fitness influencer who went missing found in hospital

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It sounds like she had some kind of mental break. I'm so glad that she was in good hands and has been found. The pressures of being an influencer may sound small to people not inside of that world, but I've seen time and again how it can cause major depression and anxiety. To rely on constantly creating content that people will click on in order to survive. If you aren't consistently pushing out content, the algorithms on these platforms stop recommending you to new followers. If what you're putting out isn't getting enough interaction, the same thing happens and sponsors start to drop you. The result is trying to do crazy and weird things as clickbait out of desperation. The industry is over saturated and will continue to be seeing as how a huge percentage of kids now claim that they want to be an influencer when they grow up. It's kind of insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information