Thread: Woman says she has DNA to prove she is Virginia girl missing 21 years

Woman says she has DNA to prove she is Virginia girl missing 21 years

https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/10/06/woman...1-years-later/

A woman in Indiana has come forward, saying she has DNA evidence proving she is Brittany Renee Williams, a 7-year-old child who went missing from Henrico, Virginia, in 2000.

For 21 years, there had been no trace of Brittany, a tiny girl with an angelic face, known for her magnetic smile. She was treated for AIDS and lived with Kim Parker, who ran an independent foster home out of her house in Henrico, WWBT reported.

Brittany vanished from the home in 2000. She hadn?t shown up to school, and Parker did not produce Brittany for court hearings.

A police search ensued, even involving local authorities digging up Parker?s backyard.

Detectives have long presumed Brittany Williams to be dead, especially without her AIDS medication. But that may not be true.

Twenty-one years later, Kaylynn Stevenson of Fort Wayne, Indiana, says she is Brittany Renee Williams. Stevenson also said she has a certified, in-lab DNA test to prove it, taken at Labcorp.

When you look at Stevenson, her magnetic smile, pronounced cheekbones and other delicate facial features bear an uncanny resemblance to the little girl on the missing child posters.

NBC12 traveled to Indiana to talk with Stevenson. She closely watched NBC12′s cold-case story aiming to help generate tips and justice for Brittany Williams.

?You all weren?t looking in the right state,? she said aloud to herself, commenting on the search for Brittany Williams.

The state Stevenson is referring to is Ohio. That?s where she had lived much of her life with her adoptive parents, who gave her that name.

Stevenson recently started researching her biological family, pulling from her strained memories.

?A lot of going back and forth to Richmond, Virginia to Columbus, Ohio,? recalled Stevenson. ?Back and forth all the time.?

Stevenson said she has a spotty memory of her childhood, only able to recall bits and pieces.

?The room I used to be in was like a pastel-pink type room,? said Stevenson. ?I will always remember this one little boy who was in a wheelchair. He was non-verbal. He was a sweetheart.?

The charity or foster home that Parker ran during the 1990′s was called Rainbow Kids. Attorneys say Parker took in as many as 50 kids over the years, many with serious medical issues or developmental disabilities.

?Her Rainbow Kids operation was her entire existence,? said Henrico Deputy Commonwealth?s Attorney Mike Feinmel in a 2019 interview. Feinmel prosecuted the fraud case ultimately brought against Parker.

?The money coming in was how (Parker) was living,? Feinmel said.

Henrico Police cold case detective Lt. Kevin Howdyshell said multiple people who knew Kim Parker at the time contacted Henrico?s child protective services.

?Concern of potential neglect, concern of potential maltreatment of some of the children,? Howdyshell said.

Ultimately, Parker told police she sent Brittany to live with two women in California. However, Henrico police said that wasn?t true.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I hope it is her. I mean, to get closure after all those years, that'd be awesome!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I don't know. I want to think that it's her, but damn it's all really convenient how she has a gofundme and is fighting her adoptive parents for custody. I can't wait until the FBI gets back with those results.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I don't know. I want to think that it's her, but damn it's all really convenient how she has a gofundme and is fighting her adoptive parents for custody. I can't wait until the FBI gets back with those results.
    I was hoping you would comment. I agree, I am skeptical, but it would be nice if it truly is her.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I didn't read about this, so it's a little sketchy

also
    (we should all know how horrible I am with faces by now but I'm still saying this lol) She kinda looks a little bit like her, but if she really wants to sell it she should have her face the camera the same way it was in the younger picture. you can't see the shape of her nose...unless that's how she's playing it so the nose kinda looks the same? idk I've never pretended I was a missing kid from the past. I do like all these solved does and kids who were stolen within the past few years, so I have hope that it is her just so another name can be crossed off and her family can know what happened. Then again, that Christopher Abeyta has someone come forwards every few years saying they have dna proof too and it never pans out.

I'll go back to my corner and stop talking....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Does she have AIDS? Would be my first question.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I didn't read about this, so it's a little sketchy

also
    (we should all know how horrible I am with faces by now but I'm still saying this lol) She kinda looks a little bit like her, but if she really wants to sell it she should have her face the camera the same way it was in the younger picture. you can't see the shape of her nose...unless that's how she's playing it so the nose kinda looks the same? idk I've never pretended I was a missing kid from the past. I do like all these solved does and kids who were stolen within the past few years, so I have hope that it is her just so another name can be crossed off and her family can know what happened. Then again, that Christopher Abeyta has someone come forwards every few years saying they have dna proof too and it never pans out.

I'll go back to my corner and stop talking....
    No, don't go back to your corner!

We see all these cases every few years where someone pops up and says they are a missing child...and I don't think it's ever panned out.

Nic-good point on the AIDS!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

We see all these cases every few years where someone pops up and says they are a missing child...and I don't think it's ever panned out.
    idk if it counts but there was that one girl who turned 18 and started filling out the college stuff and realized she was a kidnapped baby...but then it started seeming fishy like she was sold to the lady who raised her. I can't remember her name, I don't have the memory that you guys do with cases (which I find super impressive).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I dunno. She looks like her and if I'm not mistaken, her DNA matches her half sister from the same Mother. The way she was supposed to have "had AIDS" was through her Mom while she was pregnant and from then to now we know that there's only maybe a 20% chance to pass it along to your baby. At the time she was born, research wasn't quite complete on this stuff and they might have just assumed she had it but had never been confirmed. I mean..... We're trusting the US health system on this and we all know what that's like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    idk if it counts but there was that one girl who turned 18 and started filling out the college stuff and realized she was a kidnapped baby...but then it started seeming fishy like she was sold to the lady who raised her. I can't remember her name, I don't have the memory that you guys do with cases (which I find super impressive).
    I think you're talking about this thread:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...18-years-later

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I am 96% convinced, but I don't want to feel like a fool if she isn't. She looks just like her, and the DNA test does match to her sister. We will see.

All these cases are reminding me of when I was young and read that book, something about The Face on the Milk Carton?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Queena is locked out of her account and trying to get a password reset, but she asked me to post these:

Well THIS is disappointing news....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I honestly believed it was her. She seemed like a dead ringer with the facial features. What a horrible bitch to get that little girl's family hopeful while scamming people.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

A news article backing up that it's not her:

https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news...ttany-williams
    Oh well, back to gum.

Im so confused...so her DNA didnt match Anastasia?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thank you from afar Queena!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I honestly believed it was her. She seemed like a dead ringer with the facial features. What a horrible bitch to get that little girl's family hopeful while scamming people.
    She should be charged for the scam. How much money did she get from the gofundme? The Jersey couple and "homeless man" got charged and convicted (or pleaded) but I don't remember the specific statutes they were charged under.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information