Thread: Police Allege Alexandra Souverneva Accidentally Started Shasta County's Fawn Fire While She Was Boiling Bear Urine To Drink

Police Allege Alexandra Souverneva Accidentally Started Shasta County's Fawn Fire While She Was Boiling Bear Urine To Drink

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...mpression=true

SHASTA COUNTY (CBS SF) ? According to court documents, the Bay Area woman accused of starting the Fawn Fire in Shasta County last week was boiling bear urine so she could drink it when she allegedly set off the destructive blaze.

In a bizarre turn of events, charging documents said 30-year-old Palo Alto resident Alexandra Souverneva accidentally started the fire as she boiled bear urine to drink.

Fawn Fire arson suspect Alexandra Souverneva booking photo (Shasta County Sheriff?s Office)

Souverneva pleaded not guilty to arson charges Friday. It wasn?t immediately known if she has an attorney who could speak on her behalf.

ALSO READ: Charging documents in Fawn Fire case against Sourverneva :

https://www.scribd.com/document/5273...n-Fire-Charges

The Cal Fire officer who arrested her also said he believes there is a high possibility that she additionally started a separate vegetation fire the night before the Fawn Fire broke out in the city of Shasta Lake.

Souverneva faces a felony arson charge with an enhancement of committing arson during a state of emergency, according to Shasta County District Attorney Stephanie Bridgett. She could face up to nine years in state prison.

On Monday, Governor Gavin Newsom proclaimed a state of emergency for Shasta County to support the response to the destructive Fawn Fire burning north of Redding.

The fire ? which started on Wednesday, possibly at the hands of Souverneva ? has so far consumed approximately 8,577 acres and was 60% contained as of the latest Cal Fire update Monday evening at 7 p.m..

So far the Fawn Fire has destroyed 144 homes and other structures, causing thousands of residents to be evacuated from the area. However, improving weather conditions and cooler temperatures allowed fire crews to make progress over the weekend, raising containment to 35% as of Sunday morning.

The fire at one point threatened 9,000 buildings but the number dropped to 2,340 on Sunday. The light rain that fell periodically over parts of Northern California on Monday was also helping the efforts to contain the fire.

Last week, California secured a Fire Management Assistance Grant (FMAG) from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to help ensure the availability of vital resources to suppress the Fawn Fire.

Officials said the state has previously secured FMAGs to support the response to the Dixie Fire in Lassen, Butte and Plumas counties and the response to the French Fire, Caldor Fire, Monument Fire, River Fire and Lava Fire.

The White House earlier this month approved a Presidential Major Disaster Declaration and Presidential Emergency Declaration to support the Caldor Fire response, and previously approved a Presidential Major Disaster Declaration to support counties impacted by the Dixie and River fires.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-27-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Looks like she's had a hard knock life.
    She needs to be checked into a mental hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

So she "accidentally" started more than one fire? Yeah, okay...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Boiling Bear urine? Okay....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

How the hell did she get a hold of bear urine?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Drinkin' bear pee.... I bet she's a freak in bed. Anyone get her numnber?

Looks like she's had a hard knock life.
    She needs to be checked into a mental hospital.
    Apparently she has a PHD. There's some speculation that she's an eco-terrorist.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I was gonna say she's DA's type. She and sewer girl can have a threesome with you.

Apparently she has a PHD. There's some speculation that she's an eco-terrorist.
    Like as in a climate change protester or something?

Don't you dare cheat on sewer lady!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Like as in a climate change protester or something?
    Some people will go do things which are counterproductive to their cause so they can say, "I told you so!" In this case, they start fires to use as a tool for climate change arguments. It's really fucked up ideology and undermines true causes...

Thread Information