Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raquel Wilkins (40) & Denzel Browning-Wilkins (2) died in a fall from the concourse level of the San Diego Padre's stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I agree. Not only that, but she fell once and then got back up to do it again. She didn't stop and think she might hurt her kid?

Also, how was this child being carried? Two isn't an infant. They're old enough to walk and too big for one of those baby carriers strapped to your body. Or am I just being dumb by not realizing that people still carry two year olds that way instead of in a stroller?
    They can walk on their own at 2, but you can sometimes carry them through crowds.

I think she was picking him up and bouncing him around to be "playful" aka retarded.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/mom-ju...011bd4f71f25b6

Mom who jumped to death with son at Petco Park looked up ?easy suicide? on her phone

The mom who plunged to her death at Petco Park while holding her young child in her arms had reportedly searched ?easy suicide? on her phone ? and then calmly looked at her boyfriend as she stepped to their deaths.

Before she fell, Raquel Wilkins, 40, had just bought cotton candy for her son Denzel Wilkins-Browning, 2, and unusually asked for a family selfie at the Padres stadium, her boyfriend, Christopher Browning, told the San Diego Union-Tribune.

While Browning thought they were just taking in the ?beautiful views? from the upper stands, his partner suddenly stared straight at him with ?an eerie silence, like in a movie,? he said.

?It was so quick, so fast,? Browning said of Wilkins stepping on a bench and ?literally a split-second later? plunging 82 feet with their toddler.

?Both of them went over. It was very quiet. I was in complete shock,? he said, saying he instantly knew his partner and child were dead.

Browning was speaking out for the first time because of Wilkins? family?s ongoing denial that the deaths could be a murder-suicide, as ruled by the San Diego Police Department.

He insisted the death fall was ?very intentional, very planned.?

Wilkins had grown increasingly paranoid and delusional in the months before, drifting ?further and further away from reality,? he said.

The day before her death, Wilkins and searched for ?easy suicide? and ?means of suicide? on her phone, according to autopsy records.

She also broke down and asked her partner ?why don?t you just kill us both?? and on the day she died twice talked about how high someone would need to fall to guarantee dying, Browning said.

At least one witness to the death fall told police that it was ?100 percent intentional,? the paper said after a review of documents.

?Her demeanor walking up was so calm. She didn?t even look down. It looked just like she was trying to hop over a fence,? the witness said, according to the police report.

Thread Information