Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Raquel Wilkins (40) & Denzel Browning-Wilkins (2) died in a fall from the concourse level of the San Diego Padre's stadium

  1. #1
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,359
    Rep Power
    21474866

    Raquel Wilkins (40) & Denzel Browning-Wilkins (2) died in a fall from the concourse level of the San Diego Padre's stadium

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ourse-n1280104

    A 40-year-old woman and her 2-year-old son died Saturday afternoon after falling from the concourse level of San Diego's Petco Park, where thousands of fans were attending a Padres baseball game.

    According to the San Diego Police Department, the mother and child were near the dining and concession area on the concourse level, estimated to be about six stories high, before they fell. They were pronounced dead at the scene.

    The deaths "appeared suspicious" and homicide detectives have been assigned to the case, police said in a statement. Their names have not been released, but both were identified as San Diego

  2. #2
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Who was she there with? That's the first person to be looking at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  3. #3
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,679
    Rep Power
    21474856
    I can't copypaste this one but it says it's being investigated as a possible murder-suicide, but also has an interview with someone saying they heard she tried to save her son but then he says he doesn't understand how the son could've gone over the rail


    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/lo...d-a67fe1b7e516

  4. #4
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I can't copypaste this one but it says it's being investigated as a possible murder-suicide, but also has an interview with someone saying they heard she tried to save her son but then he says he doesn't understand how the son could've gone over the rail


    https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/lo...d-a67fe1b7e516
    A couple of things that bug me about this:

    1. Don't they have camera footage of the incident? I mean, it was during a game when people were there and you'd think that they'd have the security cameras going.

    2. Who would choose to commit a murder/suicide with thousands of people around? You go through the trouble of buying a ticket, parking and doing it while there's thousands of witnesses when any bridge will do. Not impossible, but it just strikes me as strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  5. #5
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    A couple of things that bug me about this:

    1. Don't they have camera footage of the incident? I mean, it was during a game when people were there and you'd think that they'd have the security cameras going.

    2. Who would choose to commit a murder/suicide with thousands of people around? You go through the trouble of buying a ticket, parking and doing it while there's thousands of witnesses when any bridge will do. Not impossible, but it just strikes me as strange.
    Someone who wanted to be stopped. More of a cry for help than a serious attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  6. #6
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,268
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I am curious to know what the place looks like, where they fell.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  7. #7
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Someone who wanted to be stopped. More of a cry for help than a serious attempt.
    True.

    I'm starting to hear theories that perhaps the kid was maybe climbing on the railings and that the mom was trying to save him and fell. Might explain the chatter about how Mom was trying to save him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  8. #8
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    True.

    I'm starting to hear theories that perhaps the kid was maybe climbing on the railings and that the mom was trying to save him and fell. Might explain the chatter about how Mom was trying to save him.
    That's possible too. Lots of people seem to let their kids get way closer to danger than I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  9. #9
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    WTF.

    SAN DIEGO -- A woman was holding her toddler while jumping on the bench of a table, near a railing on the third level at San Diego's Petco Park, before both of them fell to their deaths, a local TV news station reported, citing an eyewitness account.

    The fatal fall occurred minutes before a Padres game Saturday afternoon, according to a news release from the San Diego Police Department.Two officers arrived and found the bodies of a 40-year-old woman and her 2-year-old son on the sidewalk.

    According to KGTV, a 72-year-old woman who was at the stadium witnessed the incident. The woman's daughter sent a statement to the TV station, saying the witness had crossed paths with the young boy and his parents shortly before the tragedy.

    The witness said the father was standing near the railing but the woman held the child and suddenly began jumping on the bench of the table.The witness said the woman appeared to be happy and laughing, even as she lost her balance and fell off the bench onto the ground. About a minute later, the witness said, the woman climbed back onto the bench and then fell over the railing with the child.

    There were no screams, the witness said, adding that she heard the sound of the mother and boy hitting the sidewalk.

    Officers performed CPR but were not able to save them, and the mother and toddler were pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The victims' names were not released, but police said they were San Diego residents.Investigators from the San Diego Police Homicide Unit were called to the scene "out of an abundance of caution" after police said the deaths "appeared to be suspicious."

    The Padres played the Atlanta Braves at 4:15 p.m. Saturday in front of an announced crowd of about 39,000 people.
    https://abc7.com/11060635/?ex_cid=TA...ource=facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  10. #10
    Prison Mike Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,735
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post

    Was she fucked up? Thats the only thing that makes sense. Why didnt her husband stop her from doing that dumb shit?

    ETA: So it was accidental?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  11. #11
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Was she fucked up? Thats the only thing that makes sense. Why didnt her husband stop her from doing that dumb shit?

    ETA: So it was accidental?
    Apparently. And not only was she being an idiot jumping up and down on a bench for no apparent reason, but she fell on the ground with the baby once then got back up to do it again. What a fucking moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    4574672
    Her Facebook is weird af . She listed getting engaged to one man on September 21 and listed getting engaged to a different man on September 25 /the day she died .

  13. #13
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,268
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    Her Facebook is weird af . She listed getting engaged to one man on September 21 and listed getting engaged to a different man on September 25 /the day she died .
    Link to her FB?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  14. #14
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    Her Facebook is weird af . She listed getting engaged to one man on September 21 and listed getting engaged to a different man on September 25 /the day she died .
    Yes, if you could provide that please? I've yet to find an article that even names her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  15. #15
    Kool-Aid Drinker curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    21474845
    On my cell.
    This article names the idiot and her poor son.
    Also, there's talks about a lawsuit.
    Hopefully, the judge throws it out.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2729381/%3famp
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    4574672
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yes, if you could provide that please? I've yet to find an article that even names her.
    I am on my phone and can't link but I found her Facebook profile under Raquel Wilkins and the profile picture is of her with sunglasses on and her dog . The last two posts were her getting engaged to different men 4 days apart. People on Facebook were already commenting about the engagement posts .

  17. #17
    Senior Member sdhoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SDCA
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    2407419
    https://www.facebook.com/raquel.wilkins1.unavailable

    Someone mentioned that the 2 engaged posts are the same man and that the older post was a fake account of his that was set up because he got put in FB jail.

  18. #18
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    4574672
    Quote Originally Posted by sdhoney View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/raquel.wilkins1.unavailable

    Someone mentioned that the 2 engaged posts are the same man and that the older post was a fake account of his that was set up because he got put in FB jail.
    That makes sense and I know people make duplicate accounts when they get in trouble on Facebook. What confuses me is that the fake account from the September 21st engagement post has existed since 2014 or earlier . I guess he changed the name on his account ?

    I'm sure a huge lawsuit is coming but I wonder if she had to much to drink . Her behavior sounds like something someone drunk would do .

  20. #20
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    That makes sense and I know people make duplicate accounts when they get in trouble on Facebook. What confuses me is that the fake account from the September 21st engagement post has existed since 2014 or earlier . I guess he changed the name on his account ?

    I'm sure a huge lawsuit is coming but I wonder if she had to much to drink . Her behavior sounds like something someone drunk would do .
    Yes. I'm surprised that this is a 40-year-old. People who pull crap like this frequently don't make it to 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  21. #21
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,679
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Well this definitely wasn't on my list of possible causes. Fucking hell

  22. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    4574672
    Quote Originally Posted by sdhoney View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/raquel.wilkins1.unavailable

    Someone mentioned that the 2 engaged posts are the same man and that the older post was a fake account of his that was set up because he got put in FB jail.
    After looking at both names and pictures they have to be two different men .Cort Furuoka and Christopher Browning have LinkedIn profiles and they definitely are not the same person.

    Cort's Facebook page is linked from Raquel's via the first engagement announcement and Christopher doesn't have an account. Cort Furuoka isn't an alternate account after all so I don't know what was going on.

  23. #23
    Prison Mike Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,735
    Rep Power
    21474857
    This one actually pisses me off, if the eye witness account is true. I dont care that she died doing something dumb, but her poor, innocent son died too. He didnt deserve to die like that.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  24. #24
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    7579796
    She was a teacher? Omfg, what a fool

  25. #25
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,612
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This one actually pisses me off, if the eye witness account is true. I dont care that she died doing something dumb, but her poor, innocent son died too. He didnt deserve to die like that.
    I agree. Not only that, but she fell once and then got back up to do it again. She didn't stop and think she might hurt her kid?

    Also, how was this child being carried? Two isn't an infant. They're old enough to walk and too big for one of those baby carriers strapped to your body. Or am I just being dumb by not realizing that people still carry two year olds that way instead of in a stroller?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •