Thread: Haunted house actor accidentally stabs 11-year-old boy at Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds in Berea

Haunted house actor accidentally stabs 11-year-old boy at Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds in Berea

https://www.cleveland.com/community/...-in-berea.html

Haunted house actor accidentally stabs 11-year-old boy at Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds in Berea
    Updated: Sep. 24, 2021, 10:42 a.m. | Published: Sep. 23, 2021, 8:08 p.m.

By Bob Sandrick, special to cleveland.com
    BEREA, Ohio ? An actor outside a haunted house accidentally stabbed an 11-year-old Brook Park boy in the foot at about 8 p.m. Sept. 18 at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds, 164 Eastland Road.

The actor, a 22-year-old Middleburg Heights man, was trying to scare people walking into the haunted house. He was among several haunted house actors roaming the grounds that night.

As the boy and a friend approached, the man scraped the ground with a real Bowie-style knife that he had brought from home. The haunted house had supplied the actors with fake prop knives, but the man decided not to use one.

The man started stabbing the ground near the boy?s feet in an effort to frighten him. One thrust sent the knife through the boy?s shoe, cutting his toe.

When police arrived, the boy?s toe was bleeding slightly. Haunted house staff had applied first aid. Police dressed the wound and put the boy?s shoe back on.

The boy?s mother was called and she drove to the fairgrounds. Police asked her if she would take her son to the hospital, but the boy didn?t want to go, preferring to continue visiting the haunted house. Further medical treatment was declined, and the boy, his friend and the boy?s mother all stepped into the haunted house.

The actor acknowledged to police that using a real knife was not a good idea. He said he didn?t intend to hurt anyone. Police confiscated the knife.

Later, the actor?s mother called, saying she wanted the knife returned. Police told her they would hold onto the knife, and if no charges were filed against her son, they would give it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    FFS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

22 years old? Hes old enough to know better.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I respect a fam who respect an authentic haunted house experience

The boy's mother was called and she drove to the fairgrounds. Police asked her if she would take her son to the hospital, but the boy didn't want to go, preferring to continue visiting the haunted house. Further medical treatment was declined, and the boy, his friend and the boy's mother all stepped into the haunted house.

Every time I thought it couldn't get funnier and more wtf it kept going...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post

Every time I thought it couldn't get funnier and more wtf it kept going...
    Oh shit you're right, I was so amused by them all stepping into the haunted house after the stabbing that I missed the part about the other mum wanting the knife back

Edit : also let me just take this moment to say once again that I am *extremely* jealous of all things Halloween in theUS. It's a very sad affair in Australia. There are no haunted houses or anything + trick or treating in costume can be pretty unfun because daylight savings starts in early Oct & by the 31st it's usually starting to get hot - so melted chocolates, sunburn & heatstroke are a possibility even after 5pm.

If I ever get rich I'm absolutely going to come to the US specifically for Halloween & nothing else
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-30-2021 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Oh shit you're right, I was so amused by them all stepping into the haunted house after the stabbing that I missed the part about the other mum wanting the knife back

Edit : also let me just take this moment to say once again that I am *extremely* jealous of all things Halloween in theUS. It's a very sad affair in Australia. There are no haunted houses or anything + trick or treating in costume can be pretty unfun because daylight savings starts in early Oct & by the 31st it's usually starting to get hot - so melted chocolates, sunburn & heatstroke are a possibility even after 5pm.

If I ever get rich I'm absolutely going to come to the US specifically for Halloween & nothing else
    Well if you do, pick your location carefully!

In all the years I've been alive, we've had maybe two or three Halloweens a decade when the weather was decent for trick or treating. Freezing rain, snowdrifts, etc., make for difficult going and the large distance between houses in our neighborhood means trick or treaters seldom get here, even in good weather, and usually, Mom drives them up to the house they hop out, knock get their loot, jump back in the car and go on. I also was always jealous of friends in faraway places that had better TorT opportunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

It's always cold and rainy for Halloween here...but I'm excited to decorate! I've been slowly buying things within the last few weeks waiting for the time to put them out, I think I talked my husband into doing it tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

When you come to the U.S. find a rich neighborhood where they hand out full-size candy bars.
    My friend works at this haunted house in Atlanta. It wasn't bad except you have so many people going through it that they don't have time to reset frights. You're going into the next room just as the other group got scared.
    https://www.fearworld.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information