Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sheridan Wahl (21) found dead behind a fire station in South Carolina after going missing while on a trip from Florida

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,316
    Rep Power
    21474868

    Sheridan Wahl (21) found dead behind a fire station in South Carolina after going missing while on a trip from Florida

    https://nypost.com/2021/09/26/missin...outh-carolina/

    A 21-year-old Florida woman was found dead in South Carolina two days after going missing.

    Sheridan Wahl, had gone to Myrtle Beach to visit her father last week, but never made it to his home, according to Fox Carolina.

    A day later, her mother posted a desperate message for help finding Wahl on Facebook.

    ?Please help me find my daughter. Last seen at 300 S. Ocean in Myrtle Beach. We haven?t heard from her since 1p and her phone is not picking up,? Kelly DeArment Wahl wrote on Sept. 20.

    ?She could have been driving back from Myrtle Beach to Tampa. Let let me know if anyone has seen her. Otherwise please pray she comes home to us safely!?

    On Sept. 21, the young woman?s body was found behind a fire station in Pamplico, SC, 50 miles west of Myrtle Beach, according to the article.

    Wahl?s cause of death has not been determined, the report said.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,316
    Rep Power
    21474868
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-f...south-carolina

    Sheridan last spoke to her mother on FaceTime two days before she was found near the Myrtle Beach beachfront, with Sheridan telling her mother that she was about to return back to Tampa despite her mother's pleas she stay another night to avoid a long overnight ride. The call turned out to be the last between the two.

    The Florence County Sheriff’s Office announced that Sheridan's car was found burned about 10 miles from where her body was discovered.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    7794544
    Why did she decide to turn back and return to Tampa without seeing her father?

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,316
    Rep Power
    21474868
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/florid...-coroner-says/

    Missing Florida woman Sheridan Wahl fell to her death, coroner says

    A missing Florida woman whose body was found behind a South Carolina fire station in September died of “multiple blunt force injuries due to a fall,” a medical examiner determined.

    The cause of death for 21-year-old Sheridan Wahl was “undetermined,” according to a coroner who talked to WMBF News about the findings of his Monday report.

    Wahl was last seen on Sept. 19 in Myrtle Beach, where she went to visit her father. Her body was found two days later in Pamplico, SC, at the base of a fire department training tower.

    Her torched car was discovered in a ditch 10 miles away without its license plate.

    An unidentified driver had picked up the University of South Florida student at the scene of the crash and driven her to the firehouse, but there was no sign she had been in an altercation, and there were no drugs in her system, von Lutcken reportedly said.

    “I can’t say definitively someone didn’t push or throw her off,” von Lutcken told the outlet. “Likewise, I can’t say she didn’t fall or jump on her own. Therefore, the only options for manner of death is homicide, suicide or accident and we don’t know. That’s why I ruled it as undetermined.”

  5. #5
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,223
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Okay. So what they're theorizing is that she wanted to commit suicide and first tried it by wrecking her car. When that didn't work, she somehow found a ride to the fire station so she could jump off the tower and finish off the job?

    1. It doesn't make sense that she would take off her license plate if she was just going to be dead anyway. What would be the purpose of that?

    2. Who picks up a person from a firey wreck and drives them to the fire station instead of calling 911?

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  6. #6
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,643
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay. So what they're theorizing is that she wanted to commit suicide and first tried it by wrecking her car. When that didn't work, she somehow found a ride to the fire station so she could jump off the tower and finish off the job?

    1. It doesn't make sense that she would take off her license plate if she was just going to be dead anyway. What would be the purpose of that?

    2. Who picks up a person from a firey wreck and drives them to the fire station instead of calling 911?

    Yeah, it's weird. Especially the license plate. Let's say they're right and she tried to kill herself by crashing her car. Did she take the plate off ahead of time to try to keep from being identified? Did the body have any burn injuries, like she'd been pulled from a burning car? Did someone come along after the crash and steal the plates and torch the car. And then, yeah, drop her off at the fire station? What's the sense in that?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  7. #7
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,223
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah, it's weird. Especially the license plate. Let's say they're right and she tried to kill herself by crashing her car. Did she take the plate off ahead of time to try to keep from being identified? Did the body have any burn injuries, like she'd been pulled from a burning car? Did someone come along after the crash and steal the plates and torch the car. And then, yeah, drop her off at the fire station? What's the sense in that?
    I understand them not being able to prove if she were murdered or committed suicide, but logic in this case dictates that someone was involved in what happened to her. Did they even bother trying to collect any evidence from the car? How torched was it? To me this sounds like lazy police work and trying to justify it after the fact.


    ETA:
    On Thursday, the Florence County Sheriff’s Office announced that Wahl’s burned car was found in a field about 10 miles from where her body was found.
    This doesn't sound like an accident to me. They screwed the pooch on this investigation and someone is getting away with murder IMHO.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 11-21-2021 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •