Thread: Anti-vaxx couple, Dusty and Tristan Graham, dies of virus days after claiming they survived pandemic despite being unvaccinated

Anti-vaxx couple, Dusty and Tristan Graham, dies of virus days after claiming they survived pandemic despite being unvaccinated

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

Another day, another anti-vaxxer death. As the delta variant continues to spread across the country, anti-vaxxers are not only filling up hospitals but facing death. Almost every day, news of a popular anti-vaxxer being hospitalized or dying as a result of COVID-19 seems to make headlines.

In the most recent incident, two YouTubers from Alabama who were popular for online resale tips died as a result of COVID-19 days after they posted a video confirming they would never get vaccinated, AL.com reported. ?We are ALIVE and still Reselling on eBay,? the couple said in their last video.

The couple, Dusty Graham and Tristan Graham, known as ?Alabama Pickers,? posted quite a few videos on their YouTube channel denying COVID-19.

The channel has since then been taken down, but their last video remains online reposted through other accounts, including the channel "Vaxx Mann." That channel belongs to the website sorryanitvaxxer.com, which is dedicated to resharing social media posts from people who publicly opposed the COVID-19 vaccine only to later die from the virus.

According to a GoFundMe page set up by their children, Dusty died Thursday after battling COVID-19 for three weeks. His wife had ?passed suddenly in her sleep? weeks earlier due to coronavirus complications on Aug. 25.

?Unfortunately Dusty and Tristan have both passed away,? the couple?s daughter, Windsor Graham, said. ?Thank you for all the kind words and helping us during this difficult time. We will be using the money to pay for funeral expenses.? The announcement of their deaths follows an announcement from Dusty weeks earlier that he was in the ICU ?battling it [COVID-19] out.?

The 90-minute video came days before his announcement and addressed in detail why the couple would never get vaccinated and their stance on other COVID-19 measures. ?Still haven?t gotten the you know what,? Dusty said before mimicking a syringe jab. ?Still not planning on getting it.?

?I?ve got my own passport. It?s called the ?Bill of Rights.? I think this will be all behind us in a couple of years,? Dusty continued, referring to his birth certificate. His comments were made around the 41:30 mark.

?I think this will be all behind us in a couple years,? Dusty added. ?Then they?ll be like you don?t need that anymore,? referring to vaccine passports.

Dusty Graham also claimed that the COVID-19 vaccine is "technically not" a vaccine and called it an "immunity therapy." He noted that both he and his wife survived without a vaccine for a year alongside friends who had contracted the virus. They even spoke about Tristan?s cancer trauma and that being a reason why they did not need to be vaccinated.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-e...vqK8BSAnmvYlZY

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Natural selection. Three cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

I watched the video and they didnt seem anti-vax to me, just ignorant about it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I watched the video and they didnt seem anti-vax to me, just ignorant about it.
    I would say most of the anti-vaxx stuff is just ignorance. But he seems just as anti-vaxx as most of them to me. He's saying that the Bill of Rights means he doesn't have to have a vaccine (passport) and he says he would NEVER get vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I would say most of the anti-vaxx stuff is just ignorance. But he seems just as anti-vaxx as most of them to me. He's saying that the Bill of Rights means he doesn't have to have a vaccine (passport) and he says he would NEVER get vaccinated.
    Oh I thought anti-vax people were the people that tried to encourage others not to get the vaccine. I guess he is anti-vax then. They didnt seem the regular snarling, hate spewing, rambling anti vax people. He just briefly mentioned it. Him and his wife arent that unlikeable to me.

He was stupid, now hes dead. The end I guess.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Oh I thought anti-vax people were the people that tried to encourage others not to get the vaccine. I guess he is anti-vax then. They didnt seem the regular snarling, hate spewing, rambling anti vax people. He just briefly mentioned it. Him and his wife arent that unlikeable to me.

He was stupid, now hes dead. The end I guess.
    Anti Vax is basically anyone that is against being vaccinated whether they encourage others or not. Honestly, even people that don't have radio shows spewing aggressively are just as liable in my eyes. Anyone that speaks out publicly about not being vaccinated is dangerous because they're still influencing other people either way.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Anti Vax is basically anyone that is against being vaccinated whether they encourage others or not. Honestly, even people that don't have radio shows spewing aggressively are just as liable in my eyes. Anyone that speaks out publicly about not being vaccinated is dangerous because they're still influencing other people either way.
    I get it. People take what they say to heart. I really hopefully think that people see the outcome of this couple, and get vaxxed.

I get it. People take what they say to heart. I really hopefully think that people see the outcome of this couple, and get vaxxed.
    Let's hope.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information