Thread: William Quince Colburn III threatened violence at school and posted online pictures of his family (William Jr, 63, Janna, 53, & Emma ,13) after he killed then, and then committed suicide

William Quince Colburn III threatened violence at school and posted online pictures of his family (William Jr, 63, Janna, 53, & Emma ,13) after he killed then, and then committed suicide

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

The south Texas teen, identified as William Quince Colburn III, said he had killed his family and posted the photos of their bodies online. He also threatened to continue the violence at a school, authorities said.

The Aransas Pass police and San Patricio County sheriff's office said they started investigating the incident after being alerted to the photos being shared with other teenagers via the social media app Discord.

When officers attempted to apprehend him late Wednesday night, Colburn died from a self-inflicted gunshot.

Aransas Pass Independent School District officials said in a statement on social media that Colburn was not a student in the district, and there is no ongoing threat to any schools in the area.
    Law enforcement agencies tracked the teen to a recreational vehicle park near Aransas Pass. Officers asked him to step outside of his motor home, but he refused. Officers then heard a single gunshot and the sound of a person falling to the ground, police said.

When officers entered the recreational vehicle they found the teen dead from a gunshot wound, along with the bodies of three other people and two dogs, police said.

San Patricio County Sheriff Oscar Rivera said the other three people also had been shot to death. He identified them as: William Colburn Jr., 63; Janna Colburn, 53; and Emma Colburn, 13.

Rivera said William Quince Colburn III and the three others found slain in the RV were related, but he did not yet know specifically how.

Police said that had it not been for the "speedy action" of the social media website and other teens within the group where the threat was made, "we might well have been working on an even more tragic event later this morning."
    Rivera said it was unclear what school the teen might have been threatening. He said the teen wasn't registered at any local schools and authorities believe he was homeschooled.

"I'm not sure which school he planned to attack, but he certainly had the weapons and ammunition to do so," Rivera said.

He said the teen had at least two guns and a rifle.

I also just read that he killed the 2 family dogs.

Mom's an antivax Trumper: https://www.facebook.com/jana.sanders.6124

Quote Originally Posted by readymade View Post
    Well, guess she doesn't have to worry about the vaccine killing her now.

Not the dogs!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by readymade View Post
    Raised him right
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Was he autistic? Just wondering because she had a autism awareness mention in her fb

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Was he autistic? Just wondering because she had a autism awareness mention in her fb
    I think that her grandson is on the spectrum. Mom had 11 kids, some are grown. I spent a lot of time snooping on their Facebook pages.

I wonder if anyone has the pictures.

Thread Information