Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 226 to 235 of 235

Thread: Gabrielle Petito (22) found dead 3 weeks after going missing while on a van-life trip with her boyfriend

  1. #226
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,269
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I firmly believe his parents knew all along that he murdered Gabby. The issue with the lawsuit is it seems to have a great deal of conjecture. For example, do they have proof the parents were planning on helping him leave the country or is that what they feel happened?
    I agree with all of that. I think them putting the retainer down on the lawyer is very telling, but they can argue it was for something else and there's really no proof it wasn't.

  2. #227
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,605
    Rep Power
    21474867
    They absolutely knew. It's obvious. However proving it will be difficult. Then again, this is a civil suit, not criminal so having absolute proof isn't really a must and with it being only 100K hanging in the balance, I could easily see a jury siding with Gabby's parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  3. #228
    Senior Member Daisychain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    3631077
    Okay okay yes everyone knows that his parents knew. But I'm sorry, people should not just be able to file lawsuits for acting with malice or great indifference to the rights of blahblahblah (aka hurting some feelings/being an asshole) I mean FFS was the attention from the goddamn documentary wear off already??? *insert bloodshot eyeroll here*
    La tristesse durera toujours - Vincent van Gogh

  4. #229
    Some pages from Laundrie's Notebook released.
    "I don't know the extent of Gabby's ingerys (sic) only that she was in extreme pain. I ended her life, I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made. I panicked. I was in shock. But from the moment I decided, took away her pain, I knew I couldn't go on without her," he wrote.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/24/u...ito/index.html

  5. #230
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,605
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshana View Post
    Some pages from Laundrie's Notebook released.
    "I don't know the extent of Gabby's ingerys (sic) only that she was in extreme pain. I ended her life, I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made. I panicked. I was in shock. But from the moment I decided, took away her pain, I knew I couldn't go on without her," he wrote.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/24/u...ito/index.html
    What an asshole. "Merciful". Fuck him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  6. #231
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,605
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But, but, it wasn't his fault and he was just doing a good thing by putting her out of her misery. He's the hero.
    Dude was a textbook abuser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  7. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    3344340
    Work has been busy so Im behind on the news--I just read that Brian actually tried to claim that he was "taking her pain away." At first I thought, "oh, had she been struggling with depression?" (Not that that makes murder any more acceptable) but then I open the fucking article and he's claiming that she had suffered an acute injury, so he killed her. Do you know what takes the pain away after an acute injury? PAIN MEDICATION IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM! You don't give an injured person the Old Goddamn Yeller treatment Brian! Fuck that guy. I never say this, but I am so glad that he is dead.

  8. #233
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,605
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHag42 View Post
    Work has been busy so Im behind on the news--I just read that Brian actually tried to claim that he was "taking her pain away." At first I thought, "oh, had she been struggling with depression?" (Not that that makes murder any more acceptable) but then I open the fucking article and he's claiming that she had suffered an acute injury, so he killed her. Do you know what takes the pain away after an acute injury? PAIN MEDICATION IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM! You don't give an injured person the Old Goddamn Yeller treatment Brian! Fuck that guy. I never say this, but I am so glad that he is dead.
    Not to mention, WHO CAUSED THE "ACUTE INJURY"? He beat her and then decided it was " merciful " to finish her off. What a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  9. #234
    Senior Member Music's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Yeah, where the fuck am I?
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    18178638
    Bro had no idea what was wrong with her, but just decides to do a "mercy killing"? Okay, buddy...

    Pretty sure his parents are the only ones willing to believe that bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

    Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

    Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

    I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

  10. #235
    bullshits
    I don't believe a single word of what he may have written
    He's just trying to clean up his posthumous reputation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •