Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Gabrielle Petito (22) found dead 3 weeks after going missing while on a van-life trip with her boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I firmly believe his parents knew all along that he murdered Gabby. The issue with the lawsuit is it seems to have a great deal of conjecture. For example, do they have proof the parents were planning on helping him leave the country or is that what they feel happened?
    I agree with all of that. I think them putting the retainer down on the lawyer is very telling, but they can argue it was for something else and there's really no proof it wasn't.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    They absolutely knew. It's obvious. However proving it will be difficult. Then again, this is a civil suit, not criminal so having absolute proof isn't really a must and with it being only 100K hanging in the balance, I could easily see a jury siding with Gabby's parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Okay okay yes everyone knows that his parents knew. But I'm sorry, people should not just be able to file lawsuits for acting with malice or great indifference to the rights of blahblahblah (aka hurting some feelings/being an asshole) I mean FFS was the attention from the goddamn documentary wear off already??? *insert bloodshot eyeroll here*
    La tristesse durera toujours - Vincent van Gogh

Some pages from Laundrie's Notebook released.
    "I don't know the extent of Gabby's ingerys (sic) only that she was in extreme pain. I ended her life, I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made. I panicked. I was in shock. But from the moment I decided, took away her pain, I knew I couldn't go on without her," he wrote.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/24/u...ito/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Roshana View Post
    Some pages from Laundrie's Notebook released.
    "I don't know the extent of Gabby's ingerys (sic) only that she was in extreme pain. I ended her life, I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made. I panicked. I was in shock. But from the moment I decided, took away her pain, I knew I couldn't go on without her," he wrote.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2022/06/24/u...ito/index.html
    What an asshole. "Merciful". Fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    But, but, it wasn't his fault and he was just doing a good thing by putting her out of her misery. He's the hero.
    Dude was a textbook abuser.

Work has been busy so Im behind on the news--I just read that Brian actually tried to claim that he was "taking her pain away." At first I thought, "oh, had she been struggling with depression?" (Not that that makes murder any more acceptable) but then I open the fucking article and he's claiming that she had suffered an acute injury, so he killed her. Do you know what takes the pain away after an acute injury? PAIN MEDICATION IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM! You don't give an injured person the Old Goddamn Yeller treatment Brian! Fuck that guy. I never say this, but I am so glad that he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHag42 View Post
    Work has been busy so Im behind on the news--I just read that Brian actually tried to claim that he was "taking her pain away." At first I thought, "oh, had she been struggling with depression?" (Not that that makes murder any more acceptable) but then I open the fucking article and he's claiming that she had suffered an acute injury, so he killed her. Do you know what takes the pain away after an acute injury? PAIN MEDICATION IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM! You don't give an injured person the Old Goddamn Yeller treatment Brian! Fuck that guy. I never say this, but I am so glad that he is dead.
    Not to mention, WHO CAUSED THE "ACUTE INJURY"? He beat her and then decided it was " merciful " to finish her off. What a dick.

Bro had no idea what was wrong with her, but just decides to do a "mercy killing"? Okay, buddy...

Pretty sure his parents are the only ones willing to believe that bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

bullshits
    I don't believe a single word of what he may have written
    He's just trying to clean up his posthumous reputation

Thread Information