Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Gabrielle Petito (22) found dead 3 weeks after going missing while on a van-life trip with her boyfriend

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I find it awfully suspicious that family members and friends found his personal belongings along with it being "partial remains". Especially after there was a huge manhunt for him conducted in that area. So hundreds of officers searched for a week and found nothing, but family friends "Betty and Barney" decide to stroll around and "PRESTO"! We found his backpack.

Obviously DNA testing will determine if it's actually him or not, but I also definitely wouldn't put it past his shitty family to help him try to fake his death either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I find it awfully suspicious that family members and friends found his personal belongings along with it being "partial remains". Especially after there was a huge manhunt for him conducted in that area. So hundreds of officers searched for a week and found nothing, but family friends "Betty and Barney" decide to stroll around and "PRESTO"! We found his backpack.

Obviously DNA testing will determine if it's actually him or not, but I also definitely wouldn't put it past his shitty family to help him try to fake his death either.
    I wouldn't be surprised. They've been hiding him since day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

But, there's a press conference at 430, I'm assuming EST? Idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised. They've been hiding him since day 1.
    I always figured his mom and dad gave him money and he went to Canada or Mexico.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I bet his mom and dad cut his arm off, stitched him back up, sent him to Mexico and then flung his rotting arm into the bushes so they could scream, "LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!"

I wouldn't be surprised if the parents planted evidence or dug up a grave, put all of Brian's teeth on the body, and then burned the body.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I bet his mom and dad cut his arm off, stitched him back up, sent him to Mexico and then flung his rotting arm into the bushes so they could scream, "LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!"
    Sad part is there are people who believe this

Yeppp. Unless there's a skull or major bones from his torso "Where's Brian" will never end
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damn, I was just kidding. Now I have to get MORE ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Damn, I was just kidding. Now I have to get MORE ridiculous...
    When they put the drone over his parent's backyard I was going to post a smart arse comment about people deciding he was living in a bunker under the vege patch. I typed it up then thought, nah, I won't clog the thread up with such outlandish crap, it's not like anyone would actually say something that absurd

Next thing people are on twitter claiming they can see his hand reach out of the soil & take something his mum passes to him.

I will never underestimate conspiracy theorists again

I missed this earlier. At least half the shit the parents have been accused of is bullshit. According to the attorney, on the day Brian first went missing he personally advised the FBI that Brian hadn't returned home. He said that when the local cops then gave the press conferences saying they absolutely knew where he was, he & the parents had a conversation wondering whether he hadn't come home because they'd taken him into custody & hadn't informed them.

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/s...062229506?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I missed this earlier. At least half the shit the parents have been accused of is bullshit. According to the attorney, on the day Brian first went missing he personally advised the FBI that Brian hadn't returned home. He said that when the local cops then gave the press conferences saying they absolutely knew where he was, he & the parents had a conversation wondering whether he hadn't come home because they'd taken him into custody & hadn't informed them.

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/s...062229506?s=20
    This isn't the stuff that makes me hate his parents. What makes me hate the family is that Brian returned home with HER VAN and without HER. Gabby's parents contacted them after that worried about both Brian and Gabby since they hadn't heard from her. His parents ignored their calls and texts. They weren't even aware that Brian was home. So one: they didn't think it was strange that he came back with her van and not her? What story did he tell them about where she was? Did they just take his word for it? They never raised the alarm that Gabby was missing. Second: not only did they not inform Gabby's parents that Brian returned without her and with HER VAN, when her parents contacted them they ignored them completely. It wasn't until the 8th of September that Gabby's parents learned that Brian had been home for over a week and Gabby was still missing. This was all before any authorities or lawyer was involved.

Here is a video that covers the complete timeline of events. When you watch this, you'll realize just how shitty his family is:

Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-21-2021 at 07:00 AM.

Here's what I am going to go with....the parents are the ones that actually killed him and dumped him out there. They took him camping for one last hurrah, but they realized what he had done and were humiliated and disappointed in him, so they did an honor killing and transported his body to the Reserve.

Also, as a sibling of a murderer, I am not going to lump the sister in with the parents. She doesn't live with them, and hasn't been in on all of this. We have no idea what/when/if she knew anything. The parents, yeah, I will agree they had to know that something was up. But the sister herself has said that she was pissed that they were basically closing the door on her and she wasn't very complimentary of them or Brian, and she told him to turn himself in. It's easy to lump everyone in together because they share the same genetics, but it doesn't sound to me like she knew anything.

He dead

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I've only seen reports that it is most likely him. I hope they will be able to tell how long he has been dead for. Really curious to know if he has been dead this whole time or not.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Here's what I am going to go with....the parents are the ones that actually killed him and dumped him out there. They took him camping for one last hurrah, but they realized what he had done and were humiliated and disappointed in him, so they did an honor killing and transported his body to the Reserve.

Also, as a sibling of a murderer, I am not going to lump the sister in with the parents. She doesn't live with them, and hasn't been in on all of this. We have no idea what/when/if she knew anything. The parents, yeah, I will agree they had to know that something was up. But the sister herself has said that she was pissed that they were basically closing the door on her and she wasn't very complimentary of them or Brian, and she told him to turn himself in. It's easy to lump everyone in together because they share the same genetics, but it doesn't sound to me like she knew anything.
    The Sister claimed that she hadn't seen him and then pictures surfaced of her enjoying a family day with him and her kids during the time that he was "missing". It's all in that video I posted.

The Sister claimed that she hadn't seen him and then pictures surfaced of her enjoying a family day with him and her kids during the time that he was "missing". It's all in that video I posted.
    She said from the beginning that she saw him at Ft DeSoto. She didn't know anything about how he arrived home or what was going on at the parent's house where he was. I feel like this is an internet witch hunt with these YouTuber's "discovering the evidence" so they can get views and followers.

She said from the beginning that she saw him at Ft DeSoto. She didn't know anything about how he arrived home or what was going on at the parent's house where he was. I feel like this is an internet witch hunt with these YouTuber's "discovering the evidence" so they can get views and followers.
    Watch the 1 hour 1 minute mark on. She is on television on September 17th saying herself that "She has not been able to talk to him". It was after this that people came forward with the photos of her with him after he returned without her.

For the rest of what the family did in the timeline, start at 52:38.

Watch the 1 hour 1 minute mark on. She is on television on September 17th saying herself that "She has not been able to talk to him". It was after this that people came forward with the photos of her with him after he returned without her.

For the rest of what the family did in the timeline, start at 52:38.
    Oh I have no doubt about the rest of the family. The sister said early on that she was at the park with him and saw him, but didn't get to talk to him. I don't think she ever said she didn't see him on the trip. If she didn't get to talk to him then I'm not sure how she was supposed to know what was going on, with the family pushing her away in general. Just my .02.

Also, it's been confirmed that the remains are his:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/brian-laun...ry?id=80686083

Brian Laundrie's remains confirmed as those found in reserve

Dental records were used to identify the remains, FBI Denver said.

Oh I have no doubt about the rest of the family. The sister said early on that she was at the park with him and saw him, but didn't get to talk to him. I don't think she ever said she didn't see him on the trip. If she didn't get to talk to him then I'm not sure how she was supposed to know what was going on, with the family pushing her away in general. Just my .02.

Also, it's been confirmed that the remains are his:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/brian-laun...ry?id=80686083

Brian Laundrie's remains confirmed as those found in reserve
    Yeah, I was just about to post about it being confirmed. Here's another article on it. By dental records apparently:

Dental records show remains found at Carlton Reserve are those of Brian Laundrie, FBI says

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/21/us/br...day/index.html

Also in that video it covers how much he thought humans were a drain on the environment so maybe he intentionally went there to feed the gators as his way of committing suicide.

ETA: I really do recommend watching it as it's a really good synopsis of the timeline and their relationship according to friends and family. She not my favorite youtuber and she rubbed me the wrong way plenty of times, but at least in this case she provides sources for where she found the information.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 10-21-2021 at 02:10 PM.

This looks like fun. Now everyone can take their kids to run around inside a real murder victim's name

https://twitter.com/WFLA/status/1451...abqVxR_FQ&s=19
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bet her family feels cheated knowing they can never ask him why.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I bet her family feels cheated knowing they can never ask him why.
    I think her family knows why. Because he was an abusive fuck and she didn't deserve it.

If they were both afroamericans maybe we would have at least one less dead, maybe two? less media attention and he would have been arrested much earlier, maybe even before he killed her
    Missing withe women syndrome can kill

Quote Originally Posted by Roshana View Post
    If they were both afroamericans maybe we would have at least one less dead, maybe two? less media attention and he would have been arrested much earlier, maybe even before he killed her
    Missing withe women syndrome can kill
    Yeah, there are the small exceptions to the rule, but there's well over 700 people missing just in the area she went missing over the past ten years alone. And I didn't hear one peep about them and no killer caught. So........

I'd rather a killer take our trash out before spending a dime on him behind bars than one that doesn't ever get caught.

Thread Information