Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Gabrielle Petito (22) found dead 3 weeks after going missing while on a van-life trip with her boyfriend

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshana View Post
    If they were both afroamericans maybe we would have at least one less dead, maybe two? less media attention and he would have been arrested much earlier, maybe even before he killed her
    Missing withe women syndrome can kill
    Also, you're not "edgy" with your racist statements. Black and Brown people being incarcerated for no reason at all while white folk (that tend to fuck their dead, decaying victims and hide them under their floorboards or in their refrigerators or in their back yard under their firepit like sick fucks) instead isn't stopping death by DV. If you want to be in a segregated and safe place that's to your liking, I might recommend the North Pole. Good riddance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Also, you're not "edgy" with your racist statements. Black and Brown people being incarcerated for no reason at all while white folk (that tend to fuck their dead, decaying victims and hide them under their floorboards or in their refrigerators or in their back yard under their firepit like sick fucks) instead isn't stopping death by DV. If you want to be in a segregated and safe place that's to your liking, I might recommend the North Pole. Good riddance.
    There is no racism in my statements. I think that all this over kindness (for him), spectacularization (and media attention (for both ) they end up damaging everyone: victims, and families related to ALL missing persons.

Yeah, there are the small exceptions to the rule, but there's well over 700 people missing just in the area she went missing over the past ten years alone. And I didn't hear one peep about them and no killer caught. So........

I'd rather a killer take our trash out before spending a dime on him behind bars than one that doesn't ever get caught.
    If this piece of shit had been placed in custody from the moment he refused to cooperate, everything would have been a little bit less heartbreaking for the families and less expensive for everyone. But he looks so a good boy ? Why?

If this piece of shit had been placed in custody from the moment he refused to cooperate, everything would have been a little bit less heartbreaking for the families and less expensive for everyone. But he looks so a good boy ? Why?
    I don't think the cops even got a chance to question him, he took off.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well, if we are going to play "if only"

When they encountered police in Utah after bystanders reported a possible DV incidence and the Utah cops shrugged and went on? If this had happened just a few miles down the road in Colorado one or both would have been arrested and would have spent at least 24 hours in jail, would have had to go before a judge, etc. The perceived victim would have had an opportunity to save her/himself. And drive on down the road. They both would have had a chance to cool down and maybe rethink the wisdom of sharing a tin can with someone they'd grown to hate/fear or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well, if we are going to play "if only"

When they encountered police in Utah after bystanders reported a possible DV incidence and the Utah cops shrugged and went on? If this had happened just a few miles down the road in Colorado one or both would have been arrested and would have spent at least 24 hours in jail, would have had to go before a judge, etc. The perceived victim would have had an opportunity to save her/himself. And drive on down the road. They both would have had a chance to cool down and maybe rethink the wisdom of sharing a tin can with someone they'd grown to hate/fear or whatever.
    What struck me as absurd from the start of the whole thing is that the cops didn't stop him immediately. it seems incredible, I can?t explaine it.
    He come back with her van, without her missing girlfriend, refuses to cooperate and some days ago police were involved for suspected DV. It?s weird. Or maybe it looks to me so strange because I?m not American. In the country where I live cops would have taken him into custody immediately

What struck me as absurd from the start of the whole thing is that the cops didn't stop him immediately. it seems incredible, I can?t explaine it.
    He come back with her van, without her missing girlfriend, refuses to cooperate and some days ago police were involved for suspected DV. It?s weird. Or maybe it looks to me so strange because I?m not American. In the country where I live cops would have taken him into custody immediately
    I dont think anyone knew she was missing/dead when he returned without her besides his parents, and they werent about to turn him in.

And I dont they had enough evidence to charge him with DV. She may have denied it all.

But I see what you are saying. I would also like to think this could have been prevented. Hindsight is always 20/20.

What pissed me off is how much media attention this case got. All missing persons need attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I dont think anyone knew she was missing/dead when he returned without her besides his parents, and they werent about to turn him in.

And I dont they had enough evidence to charge him with DV. She may have denied it all.

But I see what you are saying. I would also like to think this could have been prevented. Hindsight is always 20/20.

What pissed me off is how much media attention this case got. All missing persons need attention.
    I agree. I dont know what level of evidence is needed for arrest. From the first post here I immediately wondered if this person had some kind of privileged status (milionaire or something else). And in the end I concluded that this kind of privileged treatment hurt everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Makes sense. There will undoubtedly be plenty of people that would show up and cause a scene. Same with the remains. They either will have to keep him with them or bury him quietly in an unmarked grave because I'm quite sure there's a line of people just begging to piss on it.

I highly doubt they wont have a funeral. They just dont want the public to know about it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Anyone watch the 20/20 about this case?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

No, but here's the link. Did you watch it? If so was it good?

https://abc.com/shows/2020/episode-g...f-gabby-petito
    No I didnt watch it. I have luke warm feelings about this case.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/23/us/br...psy/index.html

Autopsy shows Brian Laundrie died by suicide, attorney says
    I was just reading about this. Not shocked.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I have to admit I was kind of hoping it was Death by Gator.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

This dude is such a control freak. His death now has to take over the discussion over what he actually did.

He's dead. As he should be after what he did. He did us the favor of not costing us tax money over the horrendous amounts of tax money we already spent trying to find her and him.

Be like Elsa. Let it go.

https://www.wesh.com/article/brian-l...e-gun/38343104

Experts discuss: If Brian Laundrie shot himself, where is the gun?

Maybe his parents shot him.
    What's the flooding like in that preserve area where he was found? Like is it usually just standing water or does it have currents? I guess if there's a strong flow then maybe the gun was the only thing that stayed put & everything else got moved - or maybe it sank into mud that dried over it when the water receded?

Or maybe all those conspiracy theorists were right after all ...

This dude is such a control freak. His death now has to take over the discussion over what he actually did.

He's dead. As he should be after what he did. He did us the favor of not costing us tax money over the horrendous amounts of tax money we already spent trying to find her and him.

Be like Elsa. Let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    What's the flooding like in that preserve area where he was found? Like is it usually just standing water or does it have currents? I guess if there's a strong flow then maybe the gun was the only thing that stayed put & everything else got moved - or maybe it sank into mud that dried over it when the water receded?

Or maybe all those conspiracy theorists were right after all ...
    I'm sure it's in the mud somewhere. I don't care about him. I would just like to see his parents go to jail.

I'm sure it's in the mud somewhere. I don't care about him. I would just like to see his parents go to jail.
    Lmao

Same.

https://people.com/crime/trailer-for...eleased-watch/

Gabby Petito's Family Opens Up About Her Murder in New Peacock Documentary — Watch the Trailer

The Murder of Gabby Petito: Truth, Lies, and Social Media premieres on Peacock on Dec. 17

Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post

https://people.com/crime/trailer-for...eleased-watch/

Gabby Petito's Family Opens Up About Her Murder in New Peacock Documentary — Watch the Trailer

The Murder of Gabby Petito: Truth, Lies, and Social Media premieres on Peacock on Dec. 17
    There's a whole article in there but that was as much as I could handle lol.

Holy cow. This just happened and they already have a documentary?!
    Maybe it's like Kyle Rittenhouse and they were filming all along!!! IM JUST KIDDING PEOPLE (Fuck that guy.) Anyways, I try not to judge because I realize people grieve in different ways...ehhhh but this is just so distasteful to me. I didn't read the article, but just for the fact that peacock has obviously paid this family gobs of money for the pleasure of the rights to their dead daughter's murder, and they then sold the launch party release story or whatever to People magazine who obviously paid them oodles for it. No matter if family shopped the doc or peacock approached them, it doesn't matter, she literally just died. And I don't know about you guys but it's weird to me. Call me JUDGEY. But then again, Gabby herself was a nascent/wannabe vanlife influencer, so maybe it runs in the family. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post
    Maybe it's like Kyle Rittenhouse and they were filming all along!!! IM JUST KIDDING PEOPLE (Fuck that guy.) Anyways, I try not to judge because I realize people grieve in different ways...ehhhh but this is just so distasteful to me. I didn't read the article, but just for the fact that peacock has obviously paid this family gobs of money for the pleasure of the rights to their dead daughter's murder, and they then sold the launch party release story or whatever to People magazine who obviously paid them oodles for it. No matter if family shopped the doc or peacock approached them, it doesn't matter, she literally just died. And I don't know about you guys but it's weird to me. Call me JUDGEY. But then again, Gabby herself was a nascent/wannabe vanlife influencer, so maybe it runs in the family. Who knows.
    There are lots of specials/shows like this on ID channel. But you're right with the whole "too soon" thing. It does seem like they jumped on this too quickly.

There are lots of specials/shows like this on ID channel. But you're right with the whole "too soon" thing. It does seem like they jumped on this too quickly.
    That's true. But then again, there a pretty big difference between an few lines of interview in a 30 min ID channel show and a whole documentary on a streaming service lol

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I firmly believe his parents knew all along that he murdered Gabby. The issue with the lawsuit is it seems to have a great deal of conjecture. For example, do they have proof the parents were planning on helping him leave the country or is that what they feel happened?

Thread Information