Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
Here's what I am going to go with....the parents are the ones that actually killed him and dumped him out there. They took him camping for one last hurrah, but they realized what he had done and were humiliated and disappointed in him, so they did an honor killing and transported his body to the Reserve.

Also, as a sibling of a murderer, I am not going to lump the sister in with the parents. She doesn't live with them, and hasn't been in on all of this. We have no idea what/when/if she knew anything. The parents, yeah, I will agree they had to know that something was up. But the sister herself has said that she was pissed that they were basically closing the door on her and she wasn't very complimentary of them or Brian, and she told him to turn himself in. It's easy to lump everyone in together because they share the same genetics, but it doesn't sound to me like she knew anything.
The Sister claimed that she hadn't seen him and then pictures surfaced of her enjoying a family day with him and her kids during the time that he was "missing". It's all in that video I posted.