Thread: Comedian Fuquan Johnson (42) Enrico Coangeli (48) and Natalie Williamson (33)dead after suspected OD

Comedian Fuquan Johnson (42) Enrico Coangeli (48) and Natalie Williamson (33)dead after suspected OD

https://www.facebook.com/fuquan.johnson

https://www.instagram.com/mybadfuu/ - Fuquan

https://www.facebook.com/katequigley

https://www.instagram.com/kateqfunny/ - Kate

https://floridanewstimes.com/comedia...ted-od/336131/

Comedian Fuquan Johnson While the fourth person was in the hospital, along with the other two, he died of apparent overdose this weekend ' one recent girlfriend Darius lacquer, TMZ learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ' There was a gathering on Saturday night at someone's house in the Venice district of Los Angeles where Johnson was attending-as it was. Kate Quigley ' a comedian / model who has recently been dating a lead singer from Hootie & the Blowfish-this was after he broke up with his longtime wife last summer.

Darius's representative, however, confirms with TMZ ' he hasn't been dating Kate, and hasn't been there for a while. They reportedly went out for quite some time last year-and have those pictures on her IG page as a couple from this May. However, it seems that he has no affiliation now.

Waiting for permission to load Instagram media.

As for the owners of the place where this happened-some owners are listed ' and we lived in a place where Quigley looked like a property right next to the 911 call place. Turned to know (and probably still). It may be a duplex.

In any case, the cops are said to have been summoned after midnight, and when they arrived ' they found four people who looked dead or close to it. According to our sources, Johnson and two others were declared dead on the scene ' while Quigley was taken to the hospital in crisis. It's not clear how she's doing right now-we tried to ask her team for comment, but she's missing contact information.

Cocaine mixed with fentanyl is said to have been ingested by everyone. Autopsy is currently underway at three institutions in the LA Coroners office. We are working on getting the IDs of the other two victims ' they themselves could be comedians.

Our law enforcement sources also tell us this ' The LAPD murder unit was informed about the incident-but nothing was said about whether they were still directly involved. Is not ' It is unknown who supplied the coke, under what circumstances the coke was delivered, and whether it was used.

So ' we're told it's hard to tell if any charges could be incurred-our sources don't know where the drug came from so far. I'm saying.Still, it can cause problems ' and probably means that Uncle Sam is involved, La Mac miller -As a result of the investigation, the death spurred federal crimes ' prosecution against alleged dealers.

Waiting for permission to load Instagram media.

Fuquan and Kate are friends and were filmed together a few years ago. FJ, like Kate, kneels in the LA comedy scene. Joey Diaz, Donnel Rawlings, Jay Pharaoh, Jeff Ross, Chaunt' Wayans others.

Fuquan was 42 years old.

rip
    Last edited by up2trouble; 09-04-2021 at 06:27 PM.

I?m confused by this title it makes it sound like he went on a murder rampage after he had an OD

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    I?m confused by this title it makes it sound like he went on a murder rampage after he had an OD
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Who the hell wrote this article and did they graduate kindergarten? It hurt my head trying to read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Who the hell wrote this article and did they graduate kindergarten? It hurt my head trying to read it.
    I checked. The article said it used TMZ as a source.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/04/comed...-kate-quigley/

A batch of fentanyl-laced cocaine killed a comedian and two others, and left the ex-girlfriend of Darius Rucker in a Los Angeles hospital, a report said.

Fuquan Johnson, writer for "Comedy Parlour Live," died after overdosing at a Venice home Friday night, according to TMZ. Two other victims were pronounced dead at the scene, the outlet said.

Comedian Kate Quigley, who lives next door to the house and recently dated the Hootie & the Blowfish singer, was hospitalized in critical condition, according to the report.

The medical examiner will officially determine what killed Johnson, 42, and the other unnamed victims, but sources tell the outlet all four people were ingesting coke tainted with the super powerful opioid.

Fentanyl, a synthetic painkiller that is up 100 times more potent than heroin, has been a factor in the deaths of Prince, Mac Miller and Tom Petty.

In 2019, fentanyl was involved in more than two-thirds of all New York City drug overdoses, data showed. Social media users have been warning of tainted coke making the rounds in the city?s party scene this spring and summer.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/comedian-...-fentanyl-coke
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

In a haunting tweet on Thursday before the apparent overdose from fentanyl-laced cocaine, Johnson said: "I?m so HIGH I just TRIED to SHAMPOO my body."

One of the other people found dead has been named as Enrico Coangeli, a friend of Johnson's and fellow comedian in an Instagram post by the Ha Ha Comedy Club.

Tributes have already started pouring in with one writing on the social media platform: ?I lost two important people in my life last night. They were my friends, my old roommates, my co workers, my brothers.

?Thank you both for always believing in me when nobody else would. You guys both always had my back, I miss you both so much. Rest In Paradise! I love you @mybadfuu @ricovonrico forever! You guys will never be forgotten!!"

The other person, who have not yet been named, was also found dead shortly after midnight on Friday.

A fourth, identified by TMZ as comedian and model Kate Quigley, is reportedly in hospital in a critical condition.

All four were reportedly unresponsive or already dead when police arrived on the scene.

Investigators believe Johnson, Quigley, and the two unnamed dead partygoers consumed cocaine that had been laced with fentanyl.

Autopsies are being carried out on Johnson and the other two dead.
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/3604115...high-overdose/

Enrico Colangeli died after a suspected overdose of fentanyl-laced cocaine at a Venice home, TMZ has reported. He was 48 years old.

Fellow comedian Fuquan Johnson and Natalie Williamson, a friend of Kate Quigley, are the other two people who passed away.

HaHa Comedy Club paid a tribute on Instagram which says: “We lost two HaHa Family Members. Rest In Peace @ricovonrico and @mybadfuu EnRico Coangeli and Fuquan Johnson. Make Everyone Laugh In Heaven.”

Meanwhile, Enrico’s cousin Maria Spencer told The Sun: “Enrico (Ricky) was incredibly loved by his entire family, and we’ll miss him more than words can describe.

“We loved Ricky dearly and his death is leaving a hole in our hearts that is somewhat comforted by knowing he is now at peace in the arms of his loving parents, Lynda and Rico, who we lost in 2019.”

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3606707...ause-of-death/
    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/09/0...geli-comedian/
    Last edited by puzzld; 09-06-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Ok good it wasn't just me, I thought maybe I was having a series of mini-strokes

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Last edited by up2trouble; 09-08-2021 at 01:19 PM.

Ok good it wasn't just me, I thought maybe I was having a series of mini-strokes
    That's what I get for not sticking with TMZ!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    That's what I get for not sticking with TMZ!
    As for the owners of the place where this happened-some owners are listed ' and we lived in a place where Quigley looked like a property right next to the 911 call place. Turned to know (and probably still). It may be a duplex.
    I mean......
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information