Thread: Shannon Spruill aka Daffney Unger

Shannon Spruill aka Daffney Unger

I follow her on IG. Saw her vid yesterday, guess she did it.

10:55 AM PT -- Tragic news ... wrestler Lexie Fyfe says Daffney was found dead Thursday morning.

"We are very sad to have to announce the passing of Shannon Spruill aka Daffney Unger," said Lexie, who told TMZ Sports she and Daffney were so close, they "called each other sisters."

"We are posting this at the request of her family. Please respect their privacy at this trying time. I will miss you my logical sister from another mister."

Lexie says Daffney had been battling mental health issues prior to her death ... and urged anyone who's going through similar struggles to reach out for help.

If you or someone you know is struggling with depression or thoughts of suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.

7:25 AM PT -- Cops in Gwinnett County tell TMZ Sports they've tried to locate Daffney -- even showing up to one of her old addresses -- but say they've yet to make contact with

Mick Foley is urging anyone with ties to ex-WCW star Daffney to reach out to her ASAP ... after the former wrestler posted a disturbing video in which she appeared to be suicidal.

Daffney -- real name Shannon Spruill -- recorded herself on Instagram Live Wednesday night ... seemingly discussing the possibility of taking her own life.

The clip is horrifying -- Daffney appears to be holding a pistol and sobbing ... while saying to the camera, "Do you guys not understand that I am all alone? Do you not understand that?"

Later in the video, Daffney can be heard saying, "Remember, my brain goes to Boston."

The wrestling world is understandably more than concerned for Daffney ... with Foley pleading for help on his Twitter account shortly after the video was posted.
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/02/mick-...tling-wwe-wcw/
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

Her comment about her brain going to Boston, is that where the CTE studies are happening? Could her mental health struggles be related to CTE?

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How sad. The live must have been deleted because the one I found says "Remembering" and the latest video is from, August 17th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

You can see bits of it on youtube if you google her name and "livestream video".

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Her comment about her brain going to Boston, is that where the CTE studies are happening? Could her mental health struggles be related to CTE?
    Yep, she talks about that in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I wonder if they can even do anything with it if she shot herself in the head and it's all exploded and in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I wonder if they can even do anything with it if she shot herself in the head and it's all exploded and in pieces.
    With the football players, most of them shoot themselves in the chest. I don't think they can tell much if you shoot yourself in the head.

Have they confirmed that she shot herself in the head? She could have shot herself in the chest.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Have they confirmed that she shot herself in the head? She could have shot herself in the chest.
    They haven't confirmed it yet, just wondering if they could even do anything with it.

They haven't confirmed it yet, just wondering if they could even do anything with it.
    I would think it would depend on the type of gun and how much damage to the brain the bullet would do. A .22 caliber, not a chance because it would just rattle around all over the place in the skull ricocheting off of it. A clean through and through with something more powerful than that and it's possible to study at least the parts of the brain that didn't get damaged by the bullet. Shotgun and there would be nothing. Ideally I would think that the best specimen would be one without any other head trauma than what she sustained in the ring if they're looking at TBIs.

It's specifically why most that want their brains to be used for studies take it in the chest.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I just read she did shoot herself in the chest. So sad.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wrestling Star Daffney Unger Died From Apparent Gunshot Wound To Chest

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/04/daffn...wcw-wrestling/

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Wrestling Star Daffney Unger Died From Apparent Gunshot Wound To Chest

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/04/daffn...wcw-wrestling/
    Yeah, this is what I figured when she wanted her brain to be studied. She knew the process. So sad.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information