Thread: Camping Couple (Kylen Schulte, 24), (Crystal Beck, 38) Shot to Death After Encountering 'Weirdo'

Camping Couple (Kylen Schulte, 24), (Crystal Beck, 38) Shot to Death After Encountering 'Weirdo'

https://www.facebook.com/kylen.schulte

https://www.facebook.com/crystal.beck.10

https://www.gofundme.com/f/kylen-sch...ource=customer

https://news.yahoo.com/women-found-s...013411515.html

Kylen Schulte and Crystal Beck knew the mountains of Moab well, moving from campsite to campsite in the Utah wilderness with ease. But a week ago, reportedly after telling friends they were spooked by a man they encountered, the married couple disappeared.

'Kylen and Crystal told close friends that there was a weirdo camping near them that was freaking them out !!! And that they should move campsites,' Schulte's father, Sean-Paul, wrote in a Facebook post on Wednesday. 'Now they have been missing for over 4 days and nights!'

As family put out the word that Schulte, 24, and Beck, 38, had vanished, a friend made a disturbing discovery on Wednesday: two women found shot to death off a scenic road that runs through a national forest. Late Thursday they were identified as the missing women.

Now police are hunting for a killer, and the victims' families and friends are wondering why anyone would hurt them.

'She has been the moon and the stars since that day she was born,' Kylen's aunt, Bridget Calvert, wrote on a GoFundMe to raise money for a funeral.

'Kylen's heart has always been full of love and life and God. She was the best sister, daughter, niece and cousin. She was a true free spirit that lived for the joy in her heart not the hatred in the world.'

Calvert posted a photo from their recent wedding, showing Schulte in a white dress and Beck, who also used the name Crystal Turner, in a black suit. They had their arms around each other.

'No matter how they went,' the aunt wrote, 'I'm sure this is how they are forever.'

Schulte's grandmother, Kathleen, said on Facebook that she 'was like sunshine brightening any room she walked into and loved to laugh... We will never get over this tragedy but will let the joy of her memories take over.'

The Moonflower Community Cooperative in Moab said in a Facebook post that Schulte had worked there as a cashier for four years 'and was often the first friendly face many of our owners and patrons encountered as they walked in the door.'

'Her genuine kindness, radiant energy, and tireless work ethic touched the lives of countless people and will be deeply missed by Moonflower and the Moab community,' the post said.

A relative of Beck said he saw the couple in May at a family graduation. 'I don't think live seen Crystal that happy in a long time. Those two were so so happy together,' he wrote on Facebook.

The Grand County Sheriff's Office did not say whether it had a suspect or motive in the double homicide but said it believes there is 'no current danger to the public.'
    Last edited by up2trouble; 08-21-2021 at 10:08 AM.

'no current danger to the public.'
    What? How can they say that? Unless they think it's a murder-suicide...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    What? How can they say that? Unless they think it's a murder-suicide...
    They said this with the Delphi murders at first too. As with that police force, maybe these guys are just dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

If this post from the bar owner's true there's a distinct possibility that the cops really don't know wtf they're doing

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ource=timeline
    Attached Images Attached Images

Continued
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    If this post from the bar owner's true there's a distinct possibility that the cops really don't know wtf they're doing

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ource=timeline
    I don't think they know what they're doing

I think this will unfortunately remain unsolved. I hope I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Actually, I just checked a calendar (which I should've done in the first place) & now I'm more confused. As far as I recall it's always said in articles that they were last seen Saturday night.

But unless my calendar is wrong Friday was the 13th, not Saturday. So now I have no idea whether cops always said the 13th, & meant Friday (correctly), but a reporter screwed up & thought the 13th was Sat, so everyone started repeating Saturday as the last confirmed sighting.

Or whether the bar is right & it was the 12th, but they also got confused & while they know Kalen & Crystal were at the bar the day before the 13th, it was actually Thurs, not Fri.

Thread Information