Thread: Sara Goodwin (18) found dead after being pulled into a vehicle in Houston, TX

Sara Goodwin (18) found dead after being pulled into a vehicle in Houston, TX

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...le-in-houston/

Community activist Quanell X, along with family and friends of a missing Houston woman came together to pass out missing person flyers to bring attention to her disappearance.

Sara Goodwin, 18, was last seen at the intersection of South Course Drive and Bissonnet Street in southwest Houston.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-25-2022 at 05:02 PM.

This is a nightmare that I dont think is going to end well.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This is a nightmare that I dont think is going to end well.
    I'm afraid you're right.

The street she was abducted from is nationally famous for prostitution. This could be a pimp, a john, a human trafficker, a serial killer....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Cossette has been accused of strangling the victim, dismembering her body, hiding the remains, and then trying to burn his apartment down while trying to kill himself, court documents said.
    Well, damn.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What makes someone wake up one day and choose to kidnap and murder a woman? I don't know this guy's history, but what he did to Sara would make you think that someone would gradually build up to something like that. I think we all knew that this sadly wouldn't end well
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    What makes someone wake up one day and choose to kidnap and murder a woman? I don't know this guy's history, but what he did to Sara would make you think that someone would gradually build up to something like that. I think we all knew that this sadly wouldn't end well
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I know you can't always judge a book by it's cover, but he doesn't look like the murdering/dismembering type. This guy could fool me into thinking he's normal. Scary.

A strange comment on his FB page among the strangers who feel compelled to shout insults at a man who will never see them. Not sure who "a GF" is, but did Cossette tell someone (a GF?) that he was going to do this? Or is Sara "a GF" who "knew what he was doing" (meaning knew that he was involved in some kind of criminal enterprise?).

GB B
    Murderer go to hell for what you did to that beautiful teen you filthy demon! 😡😤🤬
    Reply8h

Bonnie H
    the face of a monster
    Reply6h

Sheree W
    Murderer!!!!
    Reply5h

Missing Sol
    It?s a GF that knew what he was doing if you can find her please msg me . We just want to know WHY . If you need a description please msg me
    Reply4h
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This.

I know you can't always judge a book by it's cover, but he doesn't look like the murdering/dismembering type. This guy could fool me into thinking he's normal. Scary.

A strange comment on his FB page among the strangers who feel compelled to shout insults at a man who will never see them. Not sure who "a GF" is, but did Cossette tell someone (a GF?) that he was going to do this? Or is Sara "a GF" who "knew what he was doing" (meaning knew that he was involved in some kind of criminal enterprise?).

[/SIZE]
    GF= Girlfriend

I wouldn't put much faith in stranger comments. If that person was on his friends list, maybe.

Yeah, he looks pretty normal to me with completely normal posts. I could see just strangling and dumping a body. It's the whole "dismembering and burning and who knows what else" kind of thing that strikes me as bizarre. Unless this isn't his first victim. Which is also possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    GF= Girlfriend

I wouldn't put much faith in stranger comments. If that person was on his friends list, maybe.

Yeah, he looks pretty normal to me with completely normal posts. I could see just strangling and dumping a body. It's the whole "dismembering and burning and who knows what else" kind of thing that strikes me as bizarre. Unless this isn't his first victim. Which is also possible.
    Yes, I figured GF was "girlfriend" but what do they mean by "a girlfriend?" Who are they looking for? Is he talking about Sara, who was murdered because she was "a GF who knew what he was doing" (criminally); or is he talking about another girlfriend, "a GF who knew what he was doing" (to Sara)?

It just caught my eye.

So people are saying she was a prostitute:

Chris Dupas
    obvisouly not if he creaping on bissonet lurking for vulnerable young sex workers.. what makes it worst is he was sited in the area multiple times after he kidnapped her...
    When someone asked how they knew, they replied it was on the news.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So people are saying she was a prostitute:

When someone asked how they knew, they replied it was on the news.
    Yes, I assumed that was the case. There are documentaries about the area she was abducted from. If you're not in the business or looking to buy, you would have little reason to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I'm afraid you're right.

The street she was abducted from is nationally famous for prostitution. This could be a pimp, a john, a human trafficker, a serial killer....

I wonder if they knew each other, and did this out of jealousy when he saw her prostituting herself? Would just be crazy if it were random.

Although I believe a lot of serial killers started out killing prostitutes, "easy prey".

https://nypost.com/2022/02/22/man-al...houston-woman/

A missing Houston woman was strangled and dismembered by a man who burned his house down while trying to kill himself, court documents show.

Henry David Cossette, 28, was charged Monday with murder, arson and tampering with evidence in the death of Sara Goodwin, 19, who was reported missing on Feb. 6, according to court documents obtained by KPRC.

Cossette, of Houston, allegedly strangled the young woman before mutilating her corpse and hiding her remains. He then set fire to his apartment on Saturday, KHOU reported.

Houston police said in a statement to The Post Tuesday that Cossette admitted to killing a woman and led detectives to a body.

The remains, which are believed to belong to Goodwin, were sent to the medical examiner to positively identify, police said.

Friends and relatives of Goodwin had asked for the community’s help in tracking her down. A friend told the station she worked as a sex worker, but was a loving and doting sister to her younger brother.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Friends and relatives of Goodwin had asked for the community’s help in tracking her down. A friend told the station she worked as a sex worker, but was a loving and doting sister to her younger brother.

Why do they have to say "BUT"? How about "She worked as a sex worker AND was a loving and doting sister." Like somehow being sex worker automatically means you can't be loving and a good sister? Maybe just triggered. Sorry your life ended this way Sara. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post

Why do they have to say "BUT"? How about "She worked as a sex worker AND was a loving and doting sister." Like somehow being sex worker automatically means you can't be loving and a good sister? Maybe just triggered. Sorry your life ended this way Sara. RIP.
    THIS. It really pisses me off when they treat sex workers as somehow "lesser". There is no " BUT". Sex work IS WORK.
    This kind of thing is why they need to legalize it and put protections in place for the people who work in the industry.

Wtf. Why would bail even be considered?! He fucking chopped her up and dumped her!

Thread Information