Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Frick (16) and Nicole Rostofer (17) died when they rear-ended garbage truck

proud mom of juggalo

One the kitten was in the car it was stray they were trying to find it a home.
    Did they make bad decisions that day yes there was an 23yr old in passenger seat. They were not all seat belted in. Was going fast yes there was lots of teens but that law was just passed had not been in effect long lots of teens were still doing it does it make it right? No but these kids went through a lot they were my son's friends none deserved to die they were not bullies mean or hateful kids they smoked and listen to icp don't make them bad kids! I knew Nikki and Brooke they were best friend and friends of my son they were at my house many times Chelsea was not bad sad yes she was still grieving over her boyfriend whom died on same road in car accident 6months prior that's probably why her poems were sad she wasn't bad suicidal. They were are good kids! Whom left behind a lot of friends and loved ones. None deserved to die or get hurt don't judge! Broke my heart was worse birthday ever and I'm thankful my son is cloister phobic or he would have been in the car too. Lots of people were hurt the world lost 2sweet girls in that wreck before u post negative remarks think ue talking about someone's sister,daughter, grandchild, friend, loved one. No one deserved to die!

Yall making jokes this isn't funny this site needs shut down, downgrading the deceased and my best friend I was there.. This site needs reported ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke Goldsmith View Post
    Yall making jokes this isn't funny this site needs shut down, downgrading the deceased and my best friend I was there.. This site needs reported ASAP
    You go on with yo bad self.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    You go on with yo bad self.
    How much you wanna bet Nicola and Brooke are the same person?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    And they're complaining how many years later?

ASAP isn't as fast as it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Barrick View Post
    One the kitten was in the car it was stray they were trying to find it a home.
    Did they make bad decisions that day yes there was an 23yr old in passenger seat. They were not all seat belted in. Was going fast yes there was lots of teens but that law was just passed had not been in effect long lots of teens were still doing it does it make it right? No but these kids went through a lot they were my son's friends none deserved to die they were not bullies mean or hateful kids they smoked and listen to icp don't make them bad kids! I knew Nikki and Brooke they were best friend and friends of my son they were at my house many times Chelsea was not bad sad yes she was still grieving over her boyfriend whom died on same road in car accident 6months prior that's probably why her poems were sad she wasn't bad suicidal. They were are good kids! Whom left behind a lot of friends and loved ones. None deserved to die or get hurt don't judge! Broke my heart was worse birthday ever and I'm thankful my son is cloister phobic or he would have been in the car too. Lots of people were hurt the world lost 2sweet girls in that wreck before u post negative remarks think ue talking about someone's sister,daughter, grandchild, friend, loved one. No one deserved to die!
    This post gave me a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Me too. 7 years later and this person bumps this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    How much you wanna bet Nicola and Brooke are the same person?
    Two different IP addresses...

Glad you are doing well, Brooke.

No one deserves to die *but* Chelsea was speeding, was a new driver, had too many people and a kitten in the car, had possibly 'partied' that night... I think that says enough.

Nicola? You said Chelea was sad about her boyfriend's death... Are you implying she possibly wrecked on purpose?

Chelsea should have NOT been driving that night, period. Sadly, she was young and dumb and paid the ultimate price *and* she killed her best friend in the process.

Hope everyone else involved in the accident is doing well.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Hmm i was just smited just cause?? What was wrong with what i said..wow, smiting just to smite is fucking childish. grow up. and next time have some balls to say who you are.

Edited to apoligize to nestle, it was deb, i should have known, she smites more people on this board than anyone. Sorry for thinking it was you.
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 04-17-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I'm assuming it was you nestle. wow, bad mood today?
    If you are having a beef with NQ - there isno hope left. Pack that shit up
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

wow i havent seen a "shut this site down"er in a long time.

i couldnt even read Nicola's post. it was like "words words words words kitten words words words car words words words"

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    Hmm i was just smited just cause?? What was wrong with what i said..wow, smiting just to smite is fucking childish. grow up. and next time have some balls to say who you are.
    It's odd that you would say this, because on the thread about the lady crushed by the drawbridge, you were anonymously smiting people. Then, when you were confronted about it, you denied you were the one smiting people until one of the mods said it was indeed you doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

As if signing forum smites matters on the "got balls" scale.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    wow i havent seen a "shut this site down"er in a long time.

i couldnt even read Nicola's post. it was like "words words words words kitten words words words car words words words"
    Don't forget cloister phobic.

It has offspring too. Yay.

Actually, i always sign...as BB but i don't now because people get mixed up with bostonb. I don't really smite much...i give rep more than i smite.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    If you are having a beef with NQ - there isno hope left. Pack that shit up
    There's no beef, i just thought it was odd to get smited "just cause" lol, that's what they wrote. No biggie.I didn't say anything bad in here.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Bean can literally make any conversation about her. I wish you people would stop playing along.

There are angry family members here, yet Bean still gets the attention. SMH
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

It always freaks me out a little when I see someone on here who died that has my name. I know Nicole is a common name, but for some reason I always get a little shiver when I see it....

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    seriously, can we go back to reliving an ancient thread instead of talking about smites?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    *sigh*

Nobody said that the girls deserved to die. But the driver's poor judgment killed a girl and injured many others. I suppose it's lucky that she didn't kill or injure even more people that day, like the garbage collectors or a kid crossing the street.

If you don't like what is being said here, nobody is forcing you to read it. It's all public information and people are entitled to their opinions. Perhaps other kids will think twice about driving recklessly and irresponsibly if they know they'll end up on a site like this.

Sorry for your loss. Now if you don't like the site then bah bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information