Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Frick (16) and Nicole Rostofer (17) died when they rear-ended garbage truck

Chelsea Frick (16) and Nicole Rostofer (17) died when they rear-ended garbage truck

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2007/07/24/Chelsea_Frick_(16)_and_Nicole_Rostofer_(17)_died_w hen_their_vehicle_rear_ended_a_garbage_truck

I believe that she may have died in June of 2007.  I can find a lot of RIP Khelsea headlines, but not Khelsea's page. 

Here is a poem post site in her name.  http://www.postpoems.com/cgi-bin/displaypoem.cgi?pid=251993

Her profile there says that her bday is 3/16/90 and that she is from Ohio.  The poem that she wrote is interesting to say the least. 

Re: Chelsea Frick (16) died when the car she was driving rear-ended a garbage truck

EDIT, Once Again:

myspace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =178773218

and another one of hers:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =33815411

I found:

today, my mom was like "some girl named chelsea frank died."
    and so i brushed it off.

i didn't know it was khelsea until you posted that bulletin.

sdfklsjfa.
    i talked to her the day before yesterday.
    we were supposed to hang out today.

Source: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =10025321

A poem from a friend, maybe boyfriend: (with photos)
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=190556 39&blogID=279982479

I cannot find a page for Khelsea though.

EDIT:  Car Accident

Chelsea Frick.......R.I.P******we'll miss you!!!!!

A Newark teenager was killed and five others were injured Tuesday afternoon when the car she was driving rear-ended a garbage truck on Brownsville Road.

The crash occurred about a mile and a half south of Ohio 16, at 3:13 p.m.

..> ..>
    Chelsea Frick, 16, died at the scene, and her five passengers were taken to Columbus hospitals.

According to an Ohio Highway Patrol news release, Samantha Henry, 16, of Newark, and William DeLawder, 23, of Nashport, were taken to Ohio State University Medical Center. A hospital spokeswoman said both were in fair condition late Tuesday night.

The patrol reported Brooke Goldsmith, 16, Nicole Rostofer, 17, and Shawn Lescalleet, 17, all of Newark, were taken to Grant Medical Center, where all three were in critical condition Tuesday evening.

A hospital spokeswoman said Wednesday morning Goldsmith and Rostofer were in critical condition in the intensive care unit. Lescalleet has been upgraded to serious condition.

Frick, Henry and DeLawder attended Licking Valley High School, school officials confirmed. Henry will be a junior in the fall.

DeLawder went to Licking Valley as a special education student, but did not graduate.

Goldsmith, Rostofer and Lescalleet all attended Newark High School but withdrew, Newark City Schools spokeswoman Karen Truett said.

Henry was the only person wearing a seat belt, according to the press release.

Patrol Trooper Max Rentz said he had traveled to Grant and saw the three victims who were there, none of whom were doing well at that time.

He did not immediately know where the car was traveling to or from, and said he still was establishing the relationships between the driver and passengers.

According to Ohio law, 16-year-old drivers are not allowed to drive with more than one person who is not a family member in the vehicle unless the driver is accompanied by his or her parent or guardian.

Shortly after the crash, Madison Township Fire Chief Darrin Decker said at least four of the five injured people had what he would term life-threatening injuries.

All of the injured initially were taken to Licking Memorial Hospital and were driven to Columbus hospitals from there. Weather conditions kept medical helicopters grounded, Decker said.

Rentz said the crash occurred when Frick was driving north on Brownsville Road and collided with the rear end of a garbage truck that was stopped to pick up trash.

According to a release, Lewis Smith, of Newark, was picking up trash, and the driver, David Moran, also of Newark, was compacting trash at the right rear of the vehicle at the time of the collision.

A witness driving southbound "saw the driver's eyes get huge" just before the car collided with the truck, Rentz said. Rentz said the witness reported "they were just flying."

"She heard skid marks, then impact with the truck," Rentz said.

Moderate to heavy rain was falling at the time of the crash, Rentz said.

He said the witness also reported the car came close to hitting one of the men from the garbage truck.

The truck drivers, who were uninjured, declined to comment at the scene.

The crash remains under investigation. Alcohol is not considered a factor, according to the release.

Decker reported one of the six people in the car was able to get out on his own, but rescue personnel had to extract the others.

A cat also was in the car, and it survived, Rentz said.

As emergency lights flashed and rescuers assisted the injured, residents of Brownsville Road observed the crash scene. The crash was not surprising to them.

Kevin Miller, who lives about two doors away, said vehicles regularly speed down the road.

"It's all the time," he said.

Although a double yellow line is in front of Miller's house, he said he often sees vehicles passing each other anyway.

"This road's nuts," he said.

Jerry Sayatopich, who has lived on Brownsville Road since 1962, wasn't home when the crash occurred but said he passed emergency vehicles leaving the scene as he was driving home Tuesday. It wasn't the first time he arrived home to find a crash on Brownsville Road.

"Every time I come home, I look for one or two," Sayatopich said.

He said a lot of truck traffic in particular travels the road, with garbage trucks traveling toward the dump site.

"They fly up and down through here," Sayatopich said.

He's witnessed crashes on the road for as long as he's lived there, but he thinks the problem has become worse as the traffic on the road has increased.

"It's been nothing but a speedway for a long time," Sayatopich said.

The Madison, Hanover and Licking township fire departments and Newark fire department were dispatched to the scene.

Source:  http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=157441 607&blogID=278438638

and obituary:

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=131772&fh_id=10588&s_id= 8A9B6C91778B757CE9B0AC6CF1BCA648

HELSEA ELIZABETH JACKLYN FRICK March 16, 1991 – June 19, 2007

Funeral services for Chelsea Frick, 16, of Newark, will be held at the Reed-Egan Funeral Home, 141 Green Wave Drive, Newark, 10:00 A.M., Saturday, June 23, 2007 with Pastor Charles Zimmerman officiating. Interment will follow in Smith Chapel Cemetery.

Chelsea, a student at Licking Valley High School, died on Tuesday, June 19, 2007. She was born in Columbus, Ohio on March 16, 1991 to John A. and Tammara M. (Sprouse) Frick of Newark.

In addition to her parents, Chelsea is survived by her brother, Anthony Frick; her paternal grandparents, James A. and Jean Frick of Murphy, North Carolina, and Lois and Bob McDonald of Jacktown; her maternal grandparents, Jack and Elizabeth Sprouse of Granville, Ohio; her maternal great-grandmother, May Hoops of Crooksville, Ohio; her aunts and uncles, Sharon and Tom Martincic, Karen and Doug Buscher, Bob and Vicki Neil, and Kacy and Randy Hess; several cousins and many friends.

Friends and family may call for 2-4 and 7-9 P.M. on Friday, June 22, 2007 at the funeral home.

Over the years, Chelsea took in and cared for many homeless animals. In her memory, the family would like memorials to be made to the Homeward Bound Humane Society, 548 Dog Leg Road, Heath, Ohio, 43056.

Re: Chelsea Frick (16) died when the car she was driving rear-ended a garbage truck

Sorry that post of mine is a mess.
    I kept searching and then coming back and adding more information.

GRANVILLE, Ohio β€” A Licking County teen who died in a collision with a garbage truck last month had smoked marijuana before getting behind the wheel, the State Highway Patrol said.

Chelsea Frick, 16, of Newark, died June 19 after smashing into the truck, which had stopped for a trash pick-up on Brownsville Road in southern Licking County. Another teen, Nicole Rostofer, 17 of Newark, died a day later from injuries she sustained in the crash.

Frick's other four passengers spent time in Columbus-area hospitals following the accident.

β€œShe had enough marijuana in her system to contribute to the crash,” said Sgt. Tim Dawson of the Granville patrol post.

He said a small bag of marijuana was found in the vehicle and speed also was a factor.

For additional health information, visit OhioHealth

Re: Chelsea Frick (16) died when the car she was driving rear-ended a garbage tr

How do you "hear skid marks"?

Apparently it's time for that Juggalo/Juggalette gathering in the sky, folks:

About me:
    : My name is Chelsea Elizabeth Jacklyn Frick. : : I'm a JUGGALETTE For Muthafuckin' life! : : I'm scared of hippos. : : I hate the game "I got your nose". : :: I like music. :: : I like writing, especially poems. : : I love to read a good book but not be forced to read. : { I just want to get the hell out of this shitty place and do something. } : I'm a very interesting

First a Juggalo, now a Juggalette.

I normally try to not comment negatively about a decedent's appearance, but Christ on a Crutch, that picture of her accompanying the article is positively HIDEOUS (and she looks a wee bit deranged in it as well). 

RIP Chelsea

[quote author=MorbidlyLovely link=topic=8620.msg471628#msg471628 date=1185355507]
    Apparently it's time for that Juggalo/Juggalette gathering in the sky, folks:

About me:
    : My name is Chelsea Elizabeth Jacklyn Frick. : : I'm a JUGGALETTE For Muthafuckin' life! : : I'm scared of hippos. : : I hate the game "I got your nose". : :: I like music. :: : I like writing, especially poems. : : I love to read a good book but not be forced to read. : { I just want to get the hell out of this shitty place and do something. } : I'm a very interesting

First a Juggalo, now a Juggalette.

I normally try to not comment negatively about a decedent's appearance, but Christ on a Crutch, that picture of her accompanying the article is positively HIDEOUS (and she looks a wee bit deranged in it as well). 

RIP Chelsea
    [/quote]

Yeah, she pretty much looks like a mess in all her pictures....hate to say it.

RIP Juggalette Chelsea

Re: Chelsea Frick (16) died when the car she was driving rear-ended a garbage tr

I don't really want to come off as unsympathetic, but I'm really glad that the garbage men weren't hurt.  My husband does that for a living and was almost killed when someone did this same thing to his truck.  He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up, and he just bailed out, next couple seconds they plowed into the back of the truck where him and his loader had just been standing  :-o  And they weren't even hurt badly, everyone got lucky that day.

This is exactly why the law states that adults have to ride with a driver for a little while before they get a full privileged license.  R.I.P. Chelsea

Juggalo meeting in the sky... shit.. I was kinda hoping that I would not have to deal with them in the afterlife... ya kno?

[quote author=ras1187 link=topic=8620.msg471867#msg471867 date=1185383903]
    Juggalo meeting in the sky... shit.. I was kinda hoping that I would not have to deal with them in the afterlife... ya kno?
    [/quote]

Don't worry, Ras.  I think there's a "special" place for these people in the afterlife where they don't mingle with [s]normal[/s] other folks.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

β€œShe had enough marijuana in her system to contribute to the crash,” said Sgt. Tim Dawson of the Granville patrol post.

MaryJane! Take the wheel!

Puh-leeze. I think it was more of a factor of being 16, in a car with a bunch of silly, chatty girls, and not paying attention. I once did the same thing at 16 - driving with three friends in the car (in the era before this 'drive with an adult for x amount of months' thingy) to the mall, and didn't notice the red light on the highway until the very last moment. I skidded for a few feet, then 'tapped' the other car's bumper. Heart hammering, I got out - no bumps, dents, or scratches on the car so we chalked it up to 'don't be a dumbass and pay frickin' attention'. We were lucky. And we weren't stoned, either.

That began a couple years later....

All but Death, can be Adjustedβ€”<br />Dynasties repairedβ€”<br />Systemsβ€”settled in their Socketsβ€”<br />Citadelsβ€”dissolvedβ€”<br /><br />Wastes of Livesβ€”resown with Colors<br />By Succeeding Springsβ€”<br />Deathβ€”unto itselfβ€”Exceptionβ€”<br />Is exempt from Changeβ€”<br />*Dickinson*

well certainly the mary-j didnt improve her driving abilities

I'm very glad that the truck driver wasn't hurt in the accident. Though it's cruel to say, I don't feel sorry for the female driver, as sooner or later, she will be killed in a car accident, it's only the matter of time .

[quote author=ras1187 link=topic=8620.msg474621#msg474621 date=1185562535]
    well certainly the mary-j didnt improve her driving abilities
    [/quote]

Marijuana stays in your system for 30-ish days...I don't think that they even have a test that allows them to discern if someone was actually high at a specific time.&nbsp; A heavy smoker would have a high concentration of THC in their system, even if they hadn't smoked for days previous to an accident.
    Opinions were like kittens, I was givin' 'em away.

mydeathspace

Re: Chelsea Frick(16) & Nicole Rostofer(17) died when they rear-ended garbage truck

Updated to add the death of Nicole Rostofer, a proud Juggalette.

Re: Chelsea Frick(16) & Nicole Rostofer(17) died when they rear-ended garbage tr

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=8620.msg688360#msg688360 date=1199874029]
    Updated to add the death of Nicole Rostofer, a proud Juggalette.

[/quote]

Nice.&nbsp; Once, my ex put an ICP cassette into the player of my car, when ICP first came out and I told him instantly to take that crap, which was certainly not music, out of my tape player.&nbsp; Never mind the lyrics, I couldn't listen to the noise long enough to get to the lyrics.

Going to Nicole's page, I thought the intro music was alright so I listened a bit, it didn't take me long to start laughing out loud at the lyrics and then turning the player off in disgust.&nbsp;

ICP - Homies:
    (Violent J)
    Let me ask you this about this life we live
    And let me try to swerve some of this attention you give
    To them distant ass relatives over in Ham dinner
    If they really miss you so much
    Why donÒ€ℒt they just call a (Muthafucka)
    If you wasn't blood, would you still have love?
    Or infact does the blood make you think you have to love?
    Look I probably love my family more then anybody here
    But my homies are family too
    Third cousins get outta here
    Who was you with when you got tatoos?
    Who was you tripping with when you did them mushrooms?
    Who the fuck threw up all over your car?
    And then felt worse then you about that shit in the morning? (Friends ya'll)

(Shaggy 2 Dope)
    Who loaned ya money, homie?
    Who owes ya cash?
    Who taught you how to use a bong for the grass?
    I donÒ€ℒt know much but I gotta assume
    When ya hit ya first neden, ya homies was in the other room

(Chorus)
    We talkn' about HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talkn' about those dogs of life!)
    Our muthafucking HOMIES HOMIES!!! (We throwin' up Clown Love signs!)
    Real juggalo HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talk about those dogs of life!)
    HOMIES HOMIES (Man thatÒ€ℒs my dogg)

(Violent J)
    Have you ever had a job that you truly dispise?
    Like I dunno maybe dishwashing or fuckin flipping fries
    Then you got this boss who thinks he's the don mega
    Cause he the head manager Cheap chili fry maker
    All you could vision is ya'll beating him down
    Your homies standing on his back while your kicking his head around
    But responsibility is there, I can't lie tho
    I would a been plucked his fucking eyeball out with a chicken bone
    Crazy as fuck IÒ€ℒll rip your peircings off
    And now my homies are holding me back so I donÒ€ℒt look soft

(Shaggy 2 Dope)
    When you snuck the car out who did you get?
    And when you got colour, who you blame that shit?
    Who you relax around and scratch yo balls?
    Homies, were talking about like you and yours!

(Chorus)
    We talkn' about HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talkn' about the dogs of life!)
    Our muthafucking HOMIES HOMIES!!! (We throwin' up Clown Love signs!)
    Real juggalo HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talk about those dogs of life!)
    HOMIES HOMIES (Man thatÒ€ℒs my dogg)
    If ya don't like me ya can Fuck Off!! (Got a bullet for every one)
    If ya donÒ€ℒt like me ya can Fuck Off!! (Got a bullet for every one)

(Jamie Madrox)
    Me and my homies stay tight like a noose
    And if you step to one of us you betta step to the whole crew
    I never knew that I could depend
    That I could have some friends thatÒ€ℒs down til the very end
    Well thatÒ€ℒs my home boys, excuse me, my family
    And when we conquer the world
    We macking on the galaxy cause the skys the limit
    And we ain't finished
    And if my homies gonna ride ya know I'm with it

(Monoxide Child)
    Puff it and pass it and I give it to my homies ya'll
    Hit it and quit it and then I give it to my homies ya'll

I got the world around my finger with my homies ya'll
    And everything is obsilete unless I hear my homies call
    We worldwide, were homies across the planet
    Sticking together like zippers on Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' jacket
    They got my back like a tat for that, I love ya'll
    Hanging till we old and grey like grandpa (Psychopathic)

(Chorus)
    HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talk about those dogs of life!)
    My muthafucking HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Be throwing up Clown Love signs!)
    We are juggalo HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talk about those dogs of life!)
    (Juggalo homies)HOMIES HOMIES (hey hey hey)
    If ya don't like me ya can Fuck Off!! Fuck Off!!! Fuck Off!!!
    (Anybody Killa going off)
    My mothafukin HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talk about those dogs of mine!)
    We are juggalo HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Be throwing up Clown Love signs!)
    (Juggalo homies) HOMIES HOMIES!!! (Talk about those dogs of mine!)
    (Eastside, Westside!)HOMIES HOMIES
    If ya don't like me ya can Fuck Off!! Fuck Off!!! Fuck Off!!!

(ICP and Twiztid giving props)

Now, judging from Nicole's page and ICP's lyrics, who is the least bit surprised that her life ended the way it did?&nbsp; I am convinced that &quot;homies&quot; do not have parents in the picture because if they did, the first sign of the kids listening to and identifying with ICP would be a warning to the parent that something is wrong with the picture.

Re: Chelsea Frick(16) & Nicole Rostofer(17) died when they rear-ended garbage truck

I absolutly cannot beleive the gull u people have...like u fucking knew either of these girls...I knew Nikki and she did not deserve to die the way she did....She was 17 years and Chelsea was 16...U party when u're that age....And if u guys think that her expressing herself through ICP and her being a Juggelette is a bad thing then u guys dont understand the way she was...She wasnt some freak who walked around looking to kill people...she was friendly, beautiful and she had many friends...I never ever seen her fight a single person....So all u stereotypical poeple who think these girls deserved this or &quot;arent surprised by it&quot;...When one of ur loved ones die in this way...maybe u'll understand where I'm coming from.....

she didn't hav friends, she had homies. Juggalo homies.

in all seriousness, sorry for your loss, i'm sure she was a very special girl (both of them). :(

[quote author=Stephanielynn21 link=topic=8620.msg1116796#msg1116796 date=1229311318]
    I absolutly cannot beleive the gull u people have...like u fucking knew either of these girls...I knew Nikki and she did not deserve to die the way she did....She was 17 years and Chelsea was 16...U party when u're that age....And if u guys think that her expressing herself through ICP and her being a Juggelette is a bad thing then u guys dont understand the way she was...She wasnt some freak who walked around looking to kill people...she was friendly, beautiful and she had many friends...I never ever seen her fight a single person....So all u stereotypical poeple who think these girls deserved this or &quot;arent surprised by it&quot;...When one of ur loved ones die in this way...maybe u'll understand where I'm coming from.....
    [/quote]

Most of the people here have experienced a death. and I can say from experience that the death of school friend brought me to these forums. So, to you, I say sorry for your loss and I hope that the girls are in a better place.

RIP Chelsea and Nicole.

Re: Chelsea Frick(16) & Nicole Rostofer(17) died when they rear-ended garbage tr

[quote author=Stephanielynn21 link=topic=8620.msg1116796#msg1116796 date=1229311318]
    [/quote]

First, let me say I am sorry for the loss of your friend.&nbsp; Losing someone is hard.&nbsp; No one had posted on this thread since January until you just did.

Second, just so you know, the word you seek is gall.&nbsp; A gull is a bird.

Nikki and Chelsea both had public MySpace pages that spoke of their Juggalette pride.&nbsp; For anyone here to comment about Juggalos and Juggalettes is no different than what you just did by calling us &quot;stereotypical people&quot;.&nbsp;

Many of us here have experienced the loss and pain of the death of a loved one.

Chelsea made several poor decisions the day she died- which was the day she killed Nikki.
    1)&nbsp; She was driving on a provisional license and should not have had more than one unrelated passenger in the car unless her parent or guardian was with her.&nbsp; Five passengers can be very distracting to the most experienced of drivers.
    2)&nbsp; She was speeding and it was raining.&nbsp; As a matter of record, it was raining so hard that the medical helicopters were not flying.
    3)&nbsp; Only one person out of the six in the car was wearing a seat belt.&nbsp; She should have made everyone buckle their seatbelt or get out of the car.
    4)&nbsp; She had marijuana in her system at levels high enough to impair her ability to drive safely.
    5)&nbsp; She was driving with a CAT in the car.&nbsp; Why was a cat in the car?

Teenagers do party.&nbsp; Perhaps Chelsea should have stuck with Faygo rather than pot.&nbsp; :|

&quot;Stereotypical people&quot; aren't surprised when someone who smoked pot and then drove has a wreck.&nbsp; No one here thought either of these girls deserved to die.

RIP Chelsea and Nikki
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[/quote]

my husband is a &quot;juggalo&quot; and listens to ICP and all that &quot;crap&quot; (its crap to me because i don't listen to it and its quite vulgar).

i am rather surprised with the juggalo pact, that everyone believes they are family and you stick together. some of the nicest people i have met are juggalos, which before, i didn't really know any and was particularly not fond of them..

neither of these girls deserved to die.. no one really &quot;deserves&quot; to die, nikki did make some poor choices but there's no point in dwelling over the passed..

people are entitled to their opinions, and thats all they are.

i don't understand how friends of the deceased come here and blame us over &quot;never having someone die&quot; because im pretty sure that most of us are here because of that reason..

may these ladies rest in peace!!

[quote author=heyprettycupcake link=topic=8620.msg1117838#msg1117838 date=1229395270]
    my husband is a &quot;juggalo&quot; and listens to ICP and all that &quot;crap&quot; (its crap to me because i don't listen to it and its quite vulgar).

i am rather surprised with the juggalo pact, that everyone believes they are family and you stick together. some of the nicest people i have met are juggalos, which before, i didn't really know any and was particularly not fond of them..

neither of these girls deserved to die.. no one really &quot;deserves&quot; to die, nikki did make some poor choices but there's no point in dwelling over the passed..

people are entitled to their opinions, and thats all they are.

i don't understand how friends of the deceased come here and blame us over &quot;never having someone die&quot; because im pretty sure that most of us are here because of that reason..

may these ladies rest in peace!!
    [/quote]

your hubby is a juggalo and you don't like ICP?&nbsp; How will it ever work?&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=8620.msg1118879#msg1118879 date=1229472406]
    your hubby is a juggalo and you don't like ICP?&nbsp; How will it ever work?&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

its been working for 6 years.. i have no idea..
    ive been to many icp concerts, he took me to one for our first valentines day together haha...

hes not hardcore juggalo. he doesn't wear the make up and stuff like most hardcore juggalos do but he does have a lot of shirts, hoodies, stickers, blah blah lol

My concern is that marijuana made her hit the truck.........&nbsp; &nbsp; She was 16.... I'm ummmm&nbsp; 47!!

I pretty damned lucky I haven't hit something the size of Mt Rushmore

I amost died I lost my life.. my best friend nikki!! This was the worst.i never would've got in that car if I knew what was happening I love you nikki I went through months of treatment grant hospital tried sending me to nursing home when 16... I'mma miracle and I thank God for saving me Nd all them amazing doctors at grant and children
    Your guys are miracles♡ brooke

Thread Information