Thread: Elizabeth Jasso (31) missing from Baytown, TX after allegedly faking a pregnancy after her husband was killed

Elizabeth Jasso (31) missing from Baytown, TX after allegedly faking a pregnancy after her husband was killed

https://abc13.com/missing-woman-bayt...nant/10937750/

A Baytown family said they believe their missing loved one faked her entire pregnancy before she reportedly disappeared on the day she was scheduled to be induced.

Most of those same family members of the missing woman, including her in-laws, were seen on ABC13 Friday night pleading for her safe return.

On Saturday, the family said they discovered new information which prompted them to speak out a second time. They said they found out she was never really pregnant.

Officials with the Baytown Police Department said 31-year-old Elizabeth Jasso was last seen leaving the family's home early Thursday morning.

Jasso's mother-in-law, Blanca Gonzalez, told ABC13 that Jasso left their house before she went to the cemetery where her husband was buried. Jasso never returned.

Gonzalez originally said she was desperate to find her, fearing the worst since she believed Jasso was 40-weeks pregnant with her twin grandsons. So, Gonzalez decided to file a missing person's report.

Baytown Police Department released a statement and said they believe Jasso may be experiencing a crisis.

She was last seen driving her white 2017 BMW with Texas plate #NZK 4426.

"To me it was like a novella. A Lifetime movie," Jasso's cousin-in-law Victoria Cruz-Ramirez said.

The family said they determined Jasso had allegedly faked the entire pregnancy, including buying fake ultrasounds from online.

"The sister and the father said that, 'You know she wasn't pregnant,'" Cruz-Ramirez said. "They figured that she was faking the pregnancy. She couldn't even have kids."

Gonzalez said she feels betrayed by her daughter-in-law and wants to know why.

The family said they are still grieving the loss of Gonzalez's son, Jasso's husband, who was shot and killed during February's winter storm in Baytown.

If you're going to fake a pregnancy, why fake with twins? That's gotta be a lot harder to fake than saying you're only having one.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Not sure what's going on here, but I'm hoping this was some way for her to cope with her husband's death or infertility. Not saying she wasn't wrong either way but I really hope this doesn't get more sinister.

https://abc13.com/missing-baytown-wo...ther/10943339/

Baytown widow who allegedly faked pregnancy before vanishing has been located, police say

Officials with the Baytown Police Department confirmed to ABC13 that Jasso met with detectives at 1 p.m. Tuesday. They say she is safe, no foul play or crime occurred, and she was not pregnant prior to her disappearance.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    She clearly has some issues. People are being really harsh on her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MEJ2018

Someone commented on a pic she posted of flowers "are those even real???"

I'm dead

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Someone commented on a pic she posted of flowers "are those even real???"

I'm dead
    I know! Did you see the one where someone posted an ultrasound with tacos in her belly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I know! Did you see the one where someone posted an ultrasound with tacos in her belly?
    OMG no lol. There is way too much to go through on her page!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's obvious that she is kookoo for coco puffs, but did she really think that anyone goes to 40 weeks while carrying twins? I've never heard of that before. How she thought she'd get away with it is beyond me, but just supports the fact that she's obviously not well.

Also, who decorates a gun shot victim's grave with guns? Tacky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3455450...y-found-alive/
    This story is very strange and now I?m very curious about the husband history

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshana View Post
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/3455450...y-found-alive/
    This story is very strange and now I?m very curious about the husband history
    So, he was shot while confronting another couple. I wonder if he was having an affair. It's like a crazy soap opera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Ok. I'm back.

Nic, I think she faked her pregnancy, because she's loco and she hated the fact that she's fat (gained weight).

Also, she named her fake twins, Cash & Royalty.
    AHAHAHAHA! WTF?!

I'm grabbing some popcorn to read about this dumpster fire of a human being and her dead husband.
    Last edited by curiouscat; 08-18-2021 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm grabbing some popcorn to read about this dumpster fire of a human being and her dead husband.
    If you venture to her FB, be prepared to have some snacks. You'll be there for a bit.

What I find on Facebook?
    She did it for revenge
    She lied to his husband about the pregnancy so he get back with her
    He was cheating and leaving her for his mistress and he got back to her when she told him she iwas pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So, he was shot while confronting another couple. I wonder if he was having an affair. It's like a crazy soap opera.
    Yes he was having an affair? he started a fight with the boyfriend of her ex girlfriend and the girlfriend shot to him

Thread Information