Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Jessica Haase (37) - 29 July 2021 - Waiting on ME results (LA County)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    7,575
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Jessica Haase (37) - 29 July 2021 - Waiting on ME results (LA County)

    JESSICA HAASE
    June 29, 1984 - July 29, 2021
    (37 years )
    Place of Death
    RESIDENCE
    Manner
    N/A
    Cause A
    DEFERRED

    https://mec.lacounty.gov/case-detail...ber=2021-08750

    I believe this is her FB: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.haase.779

  2. #2
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,884
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Manner
    SUICIDE

    Cause A
    PROBABLE EFFECTS OF ACUTE ALCOHOL TOXICITY

    Killed herself with alcohol? I wonder how they came up with suicide?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  3. #3
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,643
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Manner
    SUICIDE

    Cause A
    PROBABLE EFFECTS OF ACUTE ALCOHOL TOXICITY

    Killed herself with alcohol? I wonder how they came up with suicide?
    I wonder if she left a note?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  4. #4
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,884
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I wonder if she left a note?
    Oh that's true. It just seems like a crazy way to kill yourself. You would have to drink a lot VERY fast. There is always the possibility of passing out before you drink enough, vomiting, etc. Just an odd way, to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  5. #5
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,643
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh that's true. It just seems like a crazy way to kill yourself. You would have to drink a lot VERY fast. There is always the possibility of passing out before you drink enough, vomiting, etc. Just an odd way, to me.
    Oh, it is for sure. If one were set on doing it that way, I'd think you'd want to add some drugs to the mix, but ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •