Thread: Vassila Manolova (37) - 31 July 2021 - Waiting on ME results (Cuyahoga Co.)

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

Vassila Manolova (37) - 31 July 2021 - Waiting on ME results (Cuyahoga Co.)

Vassila Manolova
    07/31/2021
    37 years
    White Female

Create free account to access: https://cuyahogacounty.us/decedent-search
    Pretty sure this is her FB: https://www.facebook.com/vassila.manolova.7

Who the hell are you?! You have NO business as a stranger to be posting other people?s family members while they are grieving!! Delete this now. ?Bewitch storm? qifsha ropt fuck you

Delete this now you garbage with your stupid username and your stupid site fuck all of you freaks

Quote Originally Posted by Danieladimitrova View Post
    Delete this now you garbage with your stupid username and your stupid site fuck all of you freaks
    Now, now, now, didn't your momma teach you to ask nicely?

All of this is public information already out on the web. This is just a copy of it.

This is about MY passed away family member, my family does NOT give consent to random strangers to post ANYTHING about her. This site is HIGHLY offensive insensitive and disrespectful. You have NO right to post about other people?s family members and it needs to be deleted IMMEDIATELY

This is about MY passed away family member, my family does NOT give consent to random strangers to post ANYTHING about her. This site is HIGHLY offensive insensitive and disrespectful. You have NO right to post about other people?s family members and it needs to be deleted IMMEDIATELY
    I am sorry for your loss. I too, have lost people and lashed out against people who did not cause my loved ones death. However, the First Amendment guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. So, yeah, we have every right to post about people. Now, if you were to ask nicely? We might come to an agreement.
    Last edited by puzzld; 08-09-2021 at 05:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    How sad. She seemed nice and obviously loved animals.

As for her family members..... Not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Wow, just now reading all this. Daniela ~ I am so very sorry for the loss of your sister. I know the pain personally of losing a sibling. Please know we mean no harm; I realize it is strange to Google your sister's name and find this site. It sounds odd, but we are only trying to honor those who have left this world. Your sister meant something to so many.

Cause: Combined diphenhydramine, fentanyl and hydroxyzine intoxication. ACCIDENTAL.
    Manner: Accident Home

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information