Thread: Woman caught walking husband on LEASH to get around COVID curfew in Canada: cops

Woman caught walking husband on LEASH to get around COVID curfew in Canada: cops

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...wji-story.html

This husband must have a ruff life.

A Canadian woman was caught walking her partner on a leash as if he were a dog, a hilarious but illegal attempt to get around Quebec's newly imposed curfew to slow the spread of coronavirus, local media reported Monday.

The woman was spotted walking alongside her fake-dog husband in the city of Sherbrook around 9 p.m. Saturday, an hour after the curfew went in effect, according to CTV News. They were each given a $1,500 fine for violating the rules.

The new measures prohibit Quebec residents from leaving their homes between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m., but they provide numerous exceptions, including one for dog owners. The order states that 'a person who must go out so that his dog can do its business' is allowed to do so within 1 kilometer, or a little more than half a mile, from their home.

Essential workers, students with in-person night classes and anyone heading to a pharmacy or hospital are also excluded.

Police said the Sherbrook couple did not cooperate with officers 'at all' and insisted they were following the rules ' despite not having a real dog with them. The woman vowed not to pay for the ticket and said she would accumulate them, the Sherbrook Police Department told local newspaper La Tribune.

The fines start at $1,000 and can get as high as $6,000 for repeat offenders.

Besides the couple, whose names have not been released, more than 700 other people were reportedly fined during the first weekend under curfew in Quebec.

The heavily criticized order, which remains in place until Feb. 8, is a response to a surge of COVID-19 infections in the province, which has seen more than 230,000 confirmed cases and nearly 8,800 deaths since the pandemic began.

Quebec Premier Fran'ois Legault said the goal of the curfew is to prevent people from visiting elderly family members, according to CTV News.

'What we're targeting with the curfew, and we saw it over the holiday period, is there are far too many people in homes who are going and visiting those who are 65 and over,' he said. 'That's why we put the curfew at 8 p.m. That allows us to reduce the number of private gatherings.'

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What was so important that they had to go out in the first place? It must be fun being married to her
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    They really need to release their names.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Damn, LOL Who thinks of something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Damn, LOL Who thinks of something like this?
    Hmm, my question was did they already own the leash, or did they buy one for the occasion? Maybe this is how they get their kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    Hmm, my question was did they already own the leash, or did they buy one for the occasion? Maybe this is how they get their kicks.
    That is what I thought. Kinky weirdos.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Thread Information