Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: DA MST3K and the rest of the story

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    15651134

    DA MST3K and the rest of the story

    My ex spent hours watching videos trying to find me there so she could "report me to authorities." (I was actually in Delware that day.) She's convinced I'm a Trump fan; her family is convinced I'm a porn star. Both assumptions are ludicrous.

  2. #2
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,156
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    My ex spent hours watching videos trying to find me there so she could "report me to authorities." (I was actually in Delware that day.) She's convinced I'm a Trump fan; her family is convinced I'm a porn star. Both assumptions are ludicrous.
    Arent porn stars usually democrats?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    My ex spent hours watching videos trying to find me there so she could "report me to authorities." (I was actually in Delware that day.) She's convinced I'm a Trump fan; her family is convinced I'm a porn star. Both assumptions are ludicrous.
    I'm curious why they think you are a porn star

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    15651134
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm curious why they think you are a porn star
    I worked on a few low budget, straight to video, movies with a local production company and also acted in a couple other movies (not porn) and did some industrial print when I was younger. They used to make stupid comments about how I was in the "porn industry" and I never denied it because I coudn't stand them anyways... When my relationship with my ex disolved it somehow morphed into being a porn star and kept going from there. My ex isn't close to her family and didn't realize the stories were growing and I became a topic of their conversations. My kids don't have anything to do with that side of the family either and knew nothing of it. I saw them at a funeral a couple years ago and no one talked to me. I didn't realize what a "celebrity" I had become. At the next funeral I'll put a cucumber in my pants and strut around...

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I worked on a few low budget, straight to video, movies with a local production company and also acted in a couple other movies (not porn) and did some industrial print when I was younger. They used to make stupid comments about how I was in the "porn industry" and I never denied it because I coudn't stand them anyways... When my relationship with my ex disolved it somehow morphed into being a porn star and kept going from there. My ex isn't close to her family and didn't realize the stories were growing and I became a topic of their conversations. My kids don't have anything to do with that side of the family either and knew nothing of it. I saw them at a funeral a couple years ago and no one talked to me. I didn't realize what a "celebrity" I had become. At the next funeral I'll put a cucumber in my pants and strut around...
    I was going to say, I would play that up for all that it's worth and really go over the top anytime you see them.

  6. #6
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,867
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    I worked on a few low budget, straight to video, movies with a local production company and also acted in a couple other movies (not porn) and did some industrial print when I was younger. They used to make stupid comments about how I was in the "porn industry" and I never denied it because I coudn't stand them anyways... When my relationship with my ex disolved it somehow morphed into being a porn star and kept going from there. My ex isn't close to her family and didn't realize the stories were growing and I became a topic of their conversations. My kids don't have anything to do with that side of the family either and knew nothing of it. I saw them at a funeral a couple years ago and no one talked to me. I didn't realize what a "celebrity" I had become. At the next funeral I'll put a cucumber in my pants and strut around...
    I need to know the titles of the movies!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    15651134
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I need to know the titles of the movies!
    One of them has been described as "one of the worst movies ever made" and was featured on MST3K. I'll let you do some research to figure it out... :D

  8. #8
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,867
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    One of them has been described as "one of the worst movies ever made" and was featured on MST3K. I'll let you do some research to figure it out... :D
    I suck at searching. Help a sista out!

    Edit: what the fuck is MST3K? lol


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    15651134
    Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's a TV show that makes fun of bad movies

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    One of them has been described as "one of the worst movies ever made" and was featured on MST3K. I'll let you do some research to figure it out... :D
    My first thought was Manos: Hands of Fate, but then I figured there's no way you can be that old. I will have to sleuth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I suck at searching. Help a sista out!

    Edit: what the fuck is MST3K? lol
    I'm not sure we can be friends any longer. I have a spreadsheet of all the MST3K movies and my goal is to see every last one of them before I die, even the rare shorts. I told my husband I want it mentioned in my obit.

  11. #11
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,867
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My first thought was Manos: Hands of Fate, but then I figured there's no way you can be that old. I will have to sleuth.



    I'm not sure we can be friends any longer. I have a spreadsheet of all the MST3K movies and my goal is to see every last one of them before I die, even the rare shorts. I told my husband I want it mentioned in my obit.
    Oh damn, I thought it was going to be something no one ever heard of Welp, I'm not much of a movie person, so maybe that's why...


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh damn, I thought it was going to be something no one ever heard of Welp, I'm not much of a movie person, so maybe that's why...
    I arrived late to the party. I only started on them in 2008, so there's still hope for you.

  13. #13
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    20,643
    Rep Power
    21474871
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh damn, I thought it was going to be something no one ever heard of Welp, I'm not much of a movie person, so maybe that's why...
    I know what MST3K is... so it's an old person thing, maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  14. #14
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    DA-is it one of these?

    https://www.pastemagazine.com/tv/the...n-9-episode-7-

    My husband says "please say that he was Torgo".

    If you were Zap Rousdower then I want your autograph!
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-13-2021 at 02:53 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    15651134
    [QUOTE=raisedbywolves;3818970]DA-is it one of these?

    https://www.pastemagazine.com/tv/the...n-9-episode-7-

    My husband says "please say that he was Torgo".

    If you were Zap Rousdower then I want your autograph! [/QUOTE
    ]

    LOL. Nope. It was produced by a production company in the DC metro area.

    More clues later if no one can figure it out.

  16. #16
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    10,867
    Rep Power
    21474857
    [QUOTE=DevilzAdvocate;3818991]
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    DA-is it one of these?

    https://www.pastemagazine.com/tv/the...n-9-episode-7-

    My husband says "please say that he was Torgo".

    If you were Zap Rousdower then I want your autograph! [/QUOTE
    ]

    LOL. Nope. It was produced by a production company in the DC metro area.

    More clues later if no one can figure it out.
    Quit teasing and post a link!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  17. #17
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    7,568
    Rep Power
    21474850

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    15651134

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach, Md
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    15651134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Nope. The last "movie" I worked on was filmed on the University of Maryland, College Park campus. But, it's NOT the one on MST3K.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    7,568
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Nope. The last "movie" I worked on was filmed on the University of Maryland, College Park campus. But, it's NOT the one on MST3K.
    Bunnyman? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunnyman_(film)

  21. #21
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    7,568
    Rep Power
    21474850

  22. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I was thinking TimeChasers, but it says that was filmed in Vermont.

    Was it on the new or old MST3K? I don't consider the new one to be real MST3K, so I forgot about them.

  23. #23
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Nope. The last "movie" I worked on was filmed on the University of Maryland, College Park campus. But, it's NOT the one on MST3K.
    Is this one Life 101 and the MST3K one Quest of the Delta Knights?
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-14-2021 at 09:55 AM.

  24. #24
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13,156
    Rep Power
    21474858
    Dumb question: is mystery science theater the show where the dude and the robot sit in the theater and watch movies and comment?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  25. #25
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22,337
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Dumb question: is mystery science theater the show where the dude and the robot sit in the theater and watch movies and comment?


    One of the older members on here has them as her avatar. I can never remember who, but she still comes on and posts from time to time and it always cracks me up when I see it. It says "She died like she lived...failing algebra".
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 07-14-2021 at 10:43 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •