View Poll Results: Who should be the MDS Cult Leader?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • RBW

4 44.44%
  • Angie

0 0%
  • Nic

0 0%
  • Boston

0 0%
  • CC

0 0%
  • BWS

4 44.44%
  • Trump

0 0%
  • jenna

0 0%
  • Puzz

0 0%
  • Nomad

1 11.11%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MDS Cult/Clique

I used to live in Texas. Some friends came up to visit and I asked them to bring Whataburger and Shiner Ruby Red with them. They did. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic-Shituation View Post
    I used to live in Texas. Some friends came up to visit and I asked them to bring Whataburger and Shiner Ruby Red with them. They did. :)
    I used to live in Texas too. Every time I go back we eat at Whataburger right away. There is also one in Jacksonville, about 2 hours from me, and I have driven there before just to get a burger, lol. If anyone is coming from west Texas I make them bring Taco Villa. Yum!

We also have this thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...Foods-you-miss

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic-Shituation View Post
    Was it still warm, though? lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Love the new moniker!

At one point I had "Best dishwasher on MDS" but that was in response to a small drama between me and a member. Now it's kind of generic. Like you, I wait until something drives me to change it
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Those pigs would have helped Kylr, since he always claimed that's what he did to Kara...I'm sure he regrets that now.
    Who?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I seriously never tried Whataburger in my life even though I am from the south and have seen them everywhere.
    It's an okay burger joint.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I used to live in Texas too. Every time I go back we eat at Whataburger right away. There is also one in Jacksonville, about 2 hours from me, and I have driven there before just to get a burger, lol. If anyone is coming from west Texas I make them bring Taco Villa. Yum!
    *taking notes*

I've been to Whataburger a handful of times and it's good, but it's not something I desperately need in my life like a Braum's chocolate malt.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Not at all. Had to reheat it in the toaster oven. Still worth it.

Back to this murder cult business...

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I also vote we meet in Texas.
    I'll take all of you to HEB

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    It is! My husband has recently been talking to people above him about getting promoted again and I was like "nope! we can't move now" lol

Those pigs would have helped Kylr, since he always claimed that's what he did to Kara...I'm sure he regrets that now.
    Thanks!

Who?!

It's an okay burger joint.

*taking notes*

I've been to Whataburger a handful of times and it's good, but it's not something I desperately need in my life like a Braum's chocolate malt.
    She's talking about Kylr Yust, keep up. : http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...h-deaths/page8

I would normally agree about Braums, but I gave up all sweets several months ago so I'm gonna have to take a pass on that.

Probably time to have a meeting since the clique was so active today.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Probably time to have a meeting since the clique was so active today.
    I know, huh? We don't claim that domestic victims get decapitated because they ask for it so that definetly means we're in a cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I know, huh? We don't claim that domestic victims get decapitated because they ask for it so that definetly means we're in a cult
    Did I miss something good? I've been working 8 hours days in the hot Florida sun for a few days.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Did I miss something good? I've been working 8 hours days in the hot Florida sun for a few days.
    Yep, you missed it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Yep, you missed it.
    Can we get a brief recap? Also been in the incredible heat and suffering from laryngitis for the past two weeks.

Love it when I post twice due to an internet speed snag. Ugh.

Can we get a brief recap? Also been in the incredible heat and suffering from laryngitis for the past two weeks.
    Tantrix claimed that Men who assault their partners are actually really the victims, that women are protected just fine under the current system and that women who are decapitated in the street brought it on themselves because "if she was so afraid of him, why was she with him that day? "

Nothing said that she was even willingly with the psycho or if he kidnapped her by knife point or anything or that HE DECAPITATED HER. Even if she was willingly with him out of psychological fear or otherwise, apparently the dude cutting off someone's head isn't the one at fault.

Oh, and created a sock puppet to argue with me in the ZZ Top thread. He's such a fan of Slipknot that he didn't bother taking five minutes to create his own thread to his God, Joey and that's our fault as well.

Tantrix claimed that Men who assault their partners are actually really the victims, that women are protected just fine under the current system and that women who are decapitated in the street brought it on themselves because "if she was so afraid of him, why was she with him that day? "

Nothing said that she was even willingly with the psycho or if he kidnapped her by knife point or anything or that HE DECAPITATED HER. Even if she was willingly with him out of psychological fear or otherwise, apparently the dude cutting off someone's head isn't the one at fault.

Oh, and created a sock puppet to argue with me in the ZZ Top thread. He's such a fan of Slipknot that he didn't bother taking five minutes to create his own thread to his God, Joey and that's our fault as well.
    What in the world?

Thank you for recapping it!!!

Tantrix was the one who accused us of being a clique, so I thought it was only proper to bring out the clique after he made such an ass of himself. He only had a temp ban, but then he decided to make a sock puppet just to come back in and fight with Boston about music. I hope it was worth it.

Also, BWS, I hope you're feeling much better now! I've missed you!

Good lord, sorry/not sorry to bump this, but this thread has some of the best one-liners of any thread on MDS. I couldn't stop laughing.

Also....

Puke's robe is pretty nice looking, but he didn't link to it.
    This is NOT the kind of robe cults wear. Ever. Except maybe the Big Lebowski Cult. Are we a BL Cult? If so, carry on.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Good lord, sorry/not sorry to bump this, but this thread has some of the best one-liners of any thread on MDS. I couldn't stop laughing.

Also....

This is NOT the kind of robe cults wear. Ever. Except maybe the Big Lebowski Cult. Are we a BL Cult? If so, carry on.
    Jenna and I are wearing capes.

I think capes are much more appropriate for a cult.

YESSSSSSSS

I still have the black robe and all of the materials to bling it to cult standards, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I've been busy creating our manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    YESSSSSSSS
    I still have the black robe and all of the materials to bling it to cult standards, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I've been busy creating our manifesto.
    I'm good with the choice of capes or robes, as long as I get my cape! Good work Boston-the manifesto is important! I think BWS was working on the secret handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    YESSSSSSSS
    Capes??? Capes?!?!? Is this a Cult or a Superhero Convention?

Wait. Unless you're talking about one of these, then I'm all in, and I already have the "cape," albeit not bedazzled. BTW guys, these are SUPER warm, but a huge pain in the arse when you're out and about. It has a really big footprint, like wearing a wedding gown, totally unsuitable for Cult Life now that I think about it....

Will our manifesto include demands? I hope so. Demands, I has them.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Capes??? Capes?!?!? Is this a Cult or a Superhero Convention?

Wait. Unless you're talking about one of these, then I'm all in, and I already have the "cape," albeit not bedazzled. BTW guys, these are SUPER warm, but a huge pain in the arse when you're out and about. It has a really big footprint, like wearing a wedding gown, totally unsuitable for Cult Life now that I think about it....

Yes, like this.

Yes, like this.
    See my comments above. We're going to have to maintain social distancing at the Cult Meetings or we're all going to get wrapped up in each other's cloaks. And forget sitting down, you practically disappear like the Wicked Witch when she got melted, and everyone who walks by will step on our cloaks. Now that I no longer wear heels, I have to get mine hemmed. The struggle is real.

What about judicial style robes? We could all wear pretty lace collars like RBG, even the guys!

Thread Information