Thread: Woman Rams Several Cops in Wild Chase, Stops Mid-Pursuit to Order Drive-Thru at McDonald's: Police

Woman Rams Several Cops in Wild Chase, Stops Mid-Pursuit to Order Drive-Thru at McDonald's: Police

https://toofab.com/2021/07/08/wild-p...ds-drive-thru/

She would've gotten away with it too ? if it weren't for those pesky irresistible Dollar Menu items.

A wild two-hour police chase in Massachusetts only ended when the suspect stopped... to order drive-thru.

Johanna Gardel, 38, is facing a multitude of charges after she allegedly stole a truck, rammed motorists, and ran over police officers, all before stopping for a mid-pursuit bite to eat at McDonald's.

Worcester Police officers were alerted to the theft around 8:45 AM on Tuesday; a worker for a masonry and restoration company called 9-1-1 to report that a female stranger had jumped into his crimson and very-easily identifiable company pick-up truck at a job site, and sped off.

En route to the scene, officers were flagged down by another motorist to report his car had been struck by the very same erratically-driving truck.

Police spotted the stolen pick-up stopped on Charlton St; but when they activated their lights and got out to walk towards it, the truck suddenly pulled off, and a low-speed pursuit began.

The truck began to pick up speed, running several red lights as she allegedly refused to pull over. For safety reasons, the officer backed off and deactivated his lights and siren.

But it didn't discourage her reportedly dangerous driving; approaching heavy traffic, she veered into the opposite lane into oncoming traffic in an attempt to go around it, running into a van in the process, per authorities. Three officers ran to the truck at this point in an attempt to extract her, but she threw the vehicle into reverse and backed up at high speed, ramming the cruiser behind her and striking one of the officers, who was dragged alongside the truck.

Police cruisers once again gave chase at low speed, but once again were ordered to back off for safety reasons.

It wasn't until the driver stopped at the drive-thru at McDonald?s on Shrewsbury St and attempted to order food, did the chase finally come to an end: when two police cars approached her, she intentionally rammed one before trying to make her escape over an embankment in the parking lot, but the truck became stuck in the mulch, according to police.

Officers were finally able to approach the stranded truck and pull her out of it, as she reportedly fought and struggled the whole time.

She was placed in handcuffs and taken away strapped to a stretcher.

According to Worcester PD, she will be charged with: Failure to Stop for Police, Marked Lanes Violation, Operating to Endanger, Red Light Violation, Leaving the Scene of an Accident w/Property Damage, Leaving the Scene of an Accident w/Personal Injury, Assault and Battery by means of a Dangerous Weapon (Motor Vehicle), Assault by means of a Dangerous Weapon (Motor Vehicle), Malicious Mischief to Motor Vehicle, Disturbing the Peace, Disorderly Conduct, Operating a Motor Vehicle After Suspension (Driver's License), and Use of Motor Vehicle without Authority.

The officer who was struck by the vehicle was injured and transported to hospital, but his injuries are not life-threatening.

Police did not say what Gardell ordered at McDonald's, or whether or not she received it in time.

Hey, I love McDonalds. This seems reasonable to me.

She wasn't high?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

McBusted.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is her rather boring FB: https://www.facebook.com/johanna.gardell.58

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    McBusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Here is her rather boring FB: https://www.facebook.com/johanna.gardell.58
    Yup. A druggie. #mcarrested

It appears July is her month, as she was arrested last year (in July) for drugs.

https://thisweekinworcester.com/worc...heroin-070820/

It appears July is her month, as she was arrested last year (in July) for drugs.

https://thisweekinworcester.com/worc...heroin-070820/
    We once had a guy who worked for us, and apparently he allowed himself one "bender a year." We of course didn't find this out until after we fired him.

he was fired because on one bender he broke into our shop/office, trashed it, stole a bunch of shit and used the stolen Staples account info to buy a bunch of stuff.

That was in 2012. This idiot had the nerve to apply for a job with us again this year. And yes, he brought up how he used to work for us so it's not like we he was hoping we forgot who he was.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

We once had a guy who worked for us, and apparently he allowed himself one "bender a year." We of course didn't find this out until after we fired him.

he was fired because on one bender he broke into our shop/office, trashed it, stole a bunch of shit and used the stolen Staples account info to buy a bunch of stuff.

That was in 2012. This idiot had the nerve to apply for a job with us again this year. And yes, he brought up how he used to work for us so it's not like we he was hoping we forgot who he was.
    What the???

Well, to be fair, I'm sure he's forgotten the deets. Why haven't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Well, to be fair, I'm sure he's forgotten the deets. Why haven't you?

Jesus turned the other cheek. Why can't you?

Could this be the next Mrs. Devilzadvocate?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    Could this be the next Mrs. Devilzadvocate?
    Maybe she's related to sewer girl. You could keep it all in the family.

I found her cellphone number online by accident the other day. Maybe once she is out we can invite her to our cult/clique.

What the???
    Right?? I googled the guy and after we fired him, he apparently went off the deep end with drugs. I read an article where he broke into some dude's house and stole a bunch of shit, including a gun and shot himself on accident

I guess he went to rehab and supposedly cleaned up. Maybe he thought all was forgiven?

Right?? I googled the guy and after we fired him, he apparently went off the deep end with drugs. I read an article where he broke into some dude's house and stole a bunch of shit, including a gun and shot himself on accident

I guess he went to rehab and supposedly cleaned up. Maybe he thought all was forgiven?
    Wow. It is scary to think he had no memory of what happened.

Thread Information