Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Police: Boy forced into sex with mom

Re: Police: Boy forced into sex with mom

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454228#msg454228 date=1184122455]
    I only responded because Fleta thought that the mother was forced to fuck her son.
    [/quote]

I did not think that.

I repeat my quote: ......then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them.

...is what I was questioning. I wanted to know if it was possible.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=Creature Feature link=topic=8598.msg454246#msg454246 date=1184123058]
    I do believe it was your word choice that made it sound somewhat rude.

If you read the article posted i see no reason to think that it may NOT have been the case.
    [/quote]

Do you get all your news from MDS?  There have been plenty of articles published about this case.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454211#msg454211 date=1184121804]
    If you had bothered to read any news articles about this incident, you'd know that the mother was forced to perform oral sex on her son.
    [/quote]

Jesus. I didn't know that, and I read like 3 articles about it, not in the past two days though. How horrible. 

deliberate_misuse

Here's an article that will tug at your heart strings.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/national/article.aspx?storyid=65871

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454276#msg454276 date=1184124373]
    Here's an article that will tug at your heart strings.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/national/article.aspx?storyid=65871
    [/quote]

:x :x :x

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8598.msg454249#msg454249 date=1184123305]
    Do you get all your news from MDS?  There have been plenty of articles published about this case.
    [/quote]

Of course not, but that doesnt mean everyone is going to actively seek out other articles, especially when what they read makes them slightly sick already. I think a bit of tact would be directing people to such articles instead of commenting that they must not have bothered to read that which wasnt even presented.

Which is what you did with the last link, so thank you for the information.

This article…..wow

Don’t even know what to say.    I feel so bad for this woman and her son.

MSNBC has a long article, I’m just posting some of the quotes.

“So a lady was raped. Big deal,” resident Paticiea Matlock said with disgust. “There’s too much other crime happening here.”

The woman fled Port-au-Prince, Haiti, with her son seven years ago in search of a better life. With no money, they landed in Dunbar. The two almost instantly became targets for crime, standing out as Haitians among the mostly American-born blacks in the housing project. Her car and the boy’s bicycle were stolen.

“I was so scared,” the woman told WPTV. “Some of them had sex with me twice, some of them had sex with me three times. They’re beating me up. They make me do those things over and over. The man with the big gun, he put the gun inside of me.”

She said that when she was forced to perform oral sex on her own son, she told the boy: “I know you love me, and I love you, too.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19698132/

[quote author=bluegirl0914 link=topic=8598.msg454307#msg454307 date=1184125856]
    This article…..wow

Don’t even know what to say.    I feel so bad for this woman and her son.

MSNBC has a long article, I’m just posting some of the quotes.

“So a lady was raped. Big deal,” resident Paticiea Matlock said with disgust. “There’s too much other crime happening here.”

The woman fled Port-au-Prince, Haiti, with her son seven years ago in search of a better life. With no money, they landed in Dunbar. The two almost instantly became targets for crime, standing out as Haitians among the mostly American-born blacks in the housing project. Her car and the boy’s bicycle were stolen.

“I was so scared,” the woman told WPTV. “Some of them had sex with me twice, some of them had sex with me three times. They’re beating me up. They make me do those things over and over. The man with the big gun, he put the gun inside of me.”

She said that when she was forced to perform oral sex on her own son, she told the boy: “I know you love me, and I love you, too.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19698132/
    [/quote]

Fuck you, lady. Although, if life is so bad there that THAT is how she feels?? WOW.

[quote author=nerysinci link=topic=8598.msg454360#msg454360 date=1184129153]
    Fuck you, lady. Although, if life is so bad there that THAT is how she feels?? WOW.
    [/quote]

Well, she's related to Matlock.  I'm sure she's seen some shiiiit, man.

Maybe it's just me... but I happen to think rape is ALWAYS a big deal.

[quote author=Fleta link=topic=8598.msg455440#msg455440 date=1184188858]
    Maybe it's just me... but I happen to think rape is ALWAYS a big deal.
    [/quote]

It's scary how numb people can become.
    [quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=11868.msg845550#msg845550 date=1210298679]<br />Only difference is bbc is awesome.<br />[/quote]<br />

I haven't read this whole thread yet, so I'm not sure if this has been said. Although I'm sure it has....
    But these are some sick mother fuckers.

I really can't stand people sometimes.
    Sometimes you just gotta say "What the Fuck?!?"

“We’ve never really had a real home,” said Naporcha Walker, Nathan’s 15-year-old sister.

He dropped out of school after spending three years in seventh grade. The family lives on food stamps and recently had to pawn their television and radio, Ruby Walker said.

“I just feel like he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. ... My son is not a rapist,” she said.

-&gt; nooooooooo. what is he then? ummm let's see... he raped a woman. but he's not a rapist. oh i know, he's

Ruby Walker said she herself was raped twice, at ages 7 and 12. She said that just days before the Dunbar attack, someone tried to rape her again, and “my son came to me crying and said he wouldn’t ever do that to anyone.”

She has had her own problems with the law — at least nine arrests on charges such as disorderly conduct, aggravated assault and battery, according to state records.

nice family...

Avion Lawson was a headstrong kid, never listening to his mother, said his cousin, Cassandra Ellis.

“I knew he was bad, but I never pictured him to be that type of bad,” Ellis said. She said one traumatic experience may have scarred him — watching his older sister fatally stab a boyfriend.

-&gt; finally one who gets it right

“It was an accident. She killed her boyfriend. They was fighting, there was a knife,” Ellis said. “He was there when it happened.”

again...nice family..
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

Idiomatic, he was FORCED to have sex with his mother by the group that broke into their home and violated them.&nbsp; I don't really think this was just a case of 'what a shmucky son'.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8598.msg468815#msg468815 date=1185153148]
    Idiomatic, he was FORCED to have sex with his mother by the group that broke into their home and violated them.&nbsp; I don't really think this was just a case of 'what a shmucky son'.
    [/quote]

hu? what do you mean? i thought i only cited stuff about the intruders&nbsp; :?
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC), The Bacchae, circa 407 B.C.

[quote author=idiomatic_german link=topic=8598.msg469436#msg469436 date=1185217650]
    hu? what do you mean? i thought i only cited stuff about the intruders&nbsp; :?
    [/quote]

Zuhhh oh I thought you were talking about the boy.&nbsp; My bad.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8598.msg469447#msg469447 date=1185217980]
    Zuhhh oh I thought you were talking about the boy.&nbsp; My bad.
    [/quote]

noooooooo way. the poor son had no choice.

Thread Information